This running gear can be used with Kory's 40 Bushel Gravity Box.
This well engineered unit, with it's low profile and narrow width, is an ideal unit for use in greenhouses, nurseries, golf courses, and for the homeowner with small acreages.
- Tonnage Rating: 3000 lb. Load Capacity
- Tread Width: 41 Inches Center to Center of Tire
- Overall Width: 49 Inches
- Reach Extension: 52 - 72 Inches
- Tongue: Clevis Type, 1 7/8" ball hitch can be bolted on (Optional)
- Tie Rods: 1/2 Inch Diameter Rods w/ Clevis (Adjustable)
- Wheels: 5 Bolt
- Tires: 18.5 x 8.5-8 2-Ply Tubeless Flotation Tires
- Spindles: 1 1/2 Inch Diameter
- Hubs: 5 Bolt Heavy Duty
- Bearings: Tapered Roller Bearings
- Bolster Stakes: Standard
- Weight With Tires: 215 lbs.
- Ship Weight on Pallet: 245 lbs
SKU 007200090 Model 3000 Weight 390.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $799.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great size for farm and nursery Review by Ben
Value Quality Price
Running gear shipped quickly, looked complete and well packed for delivery. Went together well, however had a bent tie rod (fixed it myself). Great size and weight rating for our farm and nursery.
(Posted on 12/6/14)
- great desogn Review by Lloyd
Price Value Quality
Received my Kory wagon. Bands were broke on the skid. Was shipped without the u bolts. like the wagon for what I bought it for to use. The main disappointment was the paint job. There are places where the primer is showing and no finish coat. The expanded steel deck has started to rust at certain spots.
(Posted on 11/3/14)
- Excellent Review by Jim Young
Quality Price Value
Great people to deal with. Thank you very much
(Posted on 8/1/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Kory 1.5 Ton Running Gear w/ Tires 3000
- From Robert Webb at 9/8/13 1:45 PM
- From William Morando at 9/8/13 8:55 PM
- Q: Do I need to have a forklift or bay to unload this at a ressidential home, or can it be removed or shipped to a residential location without any added hassel.
- Show Answer
- A: William,
This item will be sent to the address that you put in the shipping information. Have a great day!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question