The Tork 402A plug-in timer is the perfect 24 hour mechanical indoor timer to turn heavy duty appliances like air conditioners, fans, and heaters on and off automatically. The timer has a grounded plug and outlet for safety and features a manual on/timer switch. The captive tabs set for every 15 minutes allow multiple on/offs. The CSA certified unit is rated for 125 volts and 15 amps resistive, is compatible with 1HP/2HP motors, and will safely handle 1250W of tungsten lighting. This is the ideal home mechanical timer to conserve energy by controlling air conditioners, fans, and other heavy-duty appliances
- : 15 Amps
- : 125
- HP Rating: 1HP / 2HP
- CSA Listed: Certified
SKU 8560612 Model 402B Weight 0.3700 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $7.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Q & A
Product Questionswhy is there no instructions in english how to set it?Ithought this was America not South AmericiaQuestion by: David Mc Donald on Sep 26, 2014 4:41:45 PMHello,
There should be an English version as well in the instruction manual. Please see the instructions below.
1. To set the current time, rotate the dial until the time lines up with the arrow.
2. To program the timer, push the tabs outward for the period of time you want the timer to be ON. Push the tabs in toward the
center dial for the period of time you want the timer to OFF.
3. Set the switch to TIMER. Plug device into the timer and turn the device ON. Plug timer into outlet.
4. Programmed setting repeats each day.
5. To override the timed settings, move the switch to ON.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 26, 2014 4:41:45 PM