- Tork 402B Heavy Duty 24 Hr Mechanical Timer
- Use with: Control lamps, radios, televisions, indoor Christmas lights, appliances.
- Automatically turns ON/OFF items in the home.
- Gives the home a "lived in" look while away.
- Save energy and provide security.
- Excellent light timer for Christmas lights.
- :COLOR: White
- OUTLETS: 1
- OUTLET TYPE: Grounded (3-prong)
- REPEAT SCHEDULE: DailyVARIABLE
- TIMING: 15 minute increments
- ON/OFF: Manual
- ON/TIMER switch
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Works with CFLs and LED lamps
- MANUFACTURER: Tork
- PART NUMBER: 402B
- UPC: 786261160911
- GENERAL PURPOSE: 15A
- RESISTIVE: 125VAC, 15A, 1875W
- TUNGSTEN: 125VAC, 10A, 1250W
- MOTOR: 1/3 HP
SKU 8560612 Model 402B Weight 0.3700 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $7.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product Questionswhy is there no instructions in english how to set it?Ithought this was America not South AmericiaQuestion by: David Mc Donald on Sep 26, 2014 4:41:45 PMHello,
There should be an English version as well in the instruction manual. Please see the instructions below.
1. To set the current time, rotate the dial until the time lines up with the arrow.
2. To program the timer, push the tabs outward for the period of time you want the timer to be ON. Push the tabs in toward the
center dial for the period of time you want the timer to OFF.
3. Set the switch to TIMER. Plug device into the timer and turn the device ON. Plug timer into outlet.
4. Programmed setting repeats each day.
5. To override the timed settings, move the switch to ON.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 26, 2014 4:41:45 PM