Designed specifically for commercial, industrial and agricultural applications, the Luma Comfort MF26B 26” Commercial Misting Fan covers 1,000 square feet and can lower ambient air temperatures by as much as 30° - 45°F. This heavy-duty misting system is constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal and is the most powerful model in the Luma Comfort misting fan line.
The MF26B is a high-velocity centrifugal misting system that consists of a powerful water pump and non-clogging misting plate. The large-capacity, self-contained water tank holds up to 4.4 gallons of water at once and lasts up to 5 hours on high speed on one tank fill. The Luma Comfort MF26B Commercial Misting Fan’s fan head also oscillates 90° to cover larger areas at once.
Additional features include 3 fan speeds, adjustable misting flow, integrated carry handles and rolling casters.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17.3” x 26” x 76.6”
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 287W
- Fan Head Size: 26”
- Coverage Area: Up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 5 hours on high
- Tank Size: 4.4 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1400/1500/1700
- Noise Level (dB): 68/69/72
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Designed for commercial, agriculture & horticulture applications
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- 5-hour maximum run time
SKU 017999010 Model MF26B Weight 89.0000 Color No Size No In Store Only No Price $749.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Luma Comfort 26” Commercial Misting Fan MF26B
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question