Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
SKU 10555256 Model PS07216 Weight 3.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $26.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!