Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower Kit. Easily and safely get 15 feet off the ground for painting, cleaning windows, maintaining roofs or cleaning gutters. Use for hanging siding, laying brick, overhead door installation, or even mounting signs. This Three Story Stationary Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure exterior scaffold system, from the base plates to the guard rails. Three walk boards, constructed of wood and aluminum, lay side by side to create a large 7 foot by 4 foot, 9 inch working platform. The frames, guard rails and braces are made of durable 1- 5/8 inch steel tubing. This scaffold unit can be assembled on the fly, and torn down when need arises to move to another job site. This unit is capable of handling a load capacity of up to 750 lbs. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations. Multiple units may be stacked safely when tied off every 20 feet.
- Intended for exterior use
- Wood/aluminum walk boards sit 15 feet off the ground
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 inch diameter steel construction
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- 6 Pieces 5 x 5 Foot Standard Scaffold Frame (GSF55)
- 6 Pieces 7 Foot Cross Brace (GSCB7)
- 4 Pieces 40 Inches Guard Rail Post (GSGP)
- 4 Pieces 7 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR7)
- 4 Pieces 5 Foot Guard Rail (GSGR5)
- 3 Pieces 7 Foot x 19 Inches Wood/Aluminum Walk Board (GSWDB)
- 4 Pieces Base Plate (GSBP)
Maximum Load Capacity 750 lbs Overall Assembled Size 7' L x 5' W x 18' 4" H Working Platform Size 7' L x 4' 9" W Total Combined Weight 443 lbs Finish Blue Powder Coat Finish
SKU 10555374 Model TOWER3A Weight 423.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $1,759.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- not clear as of yet Review by patsy
Quality Value Price
First time users
(Posted on 2/2/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!