- 78 steel spikes penetrate ground to 2.5" (Spikes are 2.75")
- 40" overall width and 36" working width
- Drum can be filled with water for additional weight
- 275 lb capacity drum holds upto 24 gallons of water
- 12HP or larger tractor required to pull
SKU 66290184 Model SE-40 Weight 200.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $199.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- great for clay soil Review by pj
Value Quality Price
I put this together without directions by myself in about 20 minutes. The hubs have zirk fitting but no bearings. It pulls very easily. Nice thing is u go fast when pulling it.
(Posted on 4/2/2014)
- Excellent Product Review by Frank
Price Value Quality
I have hard rocky soil and didn't wan't to buy one of the cheap flimsy aerators that are sold up in the Northeast. I've only used this once so far to aerate and over sead. It works great! Tight turns will work but you will tear up the lawn so more generous turns should should be done. Can't wait to use it again in the fall!
My only complant is that I wish the inside of the drum was painted so it doesn't rust from putting water in it. I'm sure it will last many many years!
(Posted on 6/8/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsDo you ever stock this item in the stores? Ordering online is 100% impractical as shipping will cost me $150.00!!!!!