Trying to renovate a bathroom or kitchen that utilizes ceramic tile, terra cotta, quarry marble, or stone in the design can be a frustrating process. Use the Pro-Series 7 Inch Bench Top Tile Saw to cut the tile right the first time and reduce breakage. Even if you only have a single project to complete, using the Bench Top Tile Saw will save you money, time, and frustration. The Bench Top Tile Saw cuts tile that measure up to 12 inches wide and 1 inch thick. The 15-1/2 inch x 15 inch cutting table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for bevel and angle cuts. Use the water reservoir tray for material that requires wet cutting. A 7 Inch diamond blade is included so the Tile Saw is ready to use right out of the box.
- Perfect choice for do-it-yourself home improvement projects
- Use with: ceramic tile, terra cotta, quarry marble, stone, Cuts tile up to 12 in. W and 1 in. D,
- 15-1/2 in. x 15 in. table tilts 0 to 45 degrees for bevel and angle cuts includes water reservoir tray for wet cutting
- 3/4 HP / 3600 rpm, 7/8 in. arbor, 120v / 60 Hz / 3.75 amp
- 7 in. diamond blade included
SKU 010555366 Model TCUT7UL Weight 27.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $84.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Pro-Series 7 Inch Bench Top Tile Saw TCUT7UL
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question