The Swisher 8.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening and a 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 8.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 28 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes time cycle
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
SKU 066291061 Model LSRB87528 Weight 404.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $1,349.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy. 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System. 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components.
- Great supplier. Review by Morgan Burrow
Value Quality Price
Would definitely use again and recommend!
(Posted on 12/9/14)
- made in USA quality Review by c brim
Value Quality Price
have split many cords of wood with this it is very well built before you buy any other splitter look at this and compare and also see where the others are made there are not many made in the USA.
(Posted on 8/24/14)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Swisher 8.75 GT 28 Ton Log Splitter LSRB87528
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question