- Designed to make sweeping up yard debris easier than ever -- smart!
- Doesn't skip, jam, or miss.
- Large 25 cu. ft. capacity bag for few stops.
- Easy to empty without getting off the tractor.
- Easy one-button, adjustable brush height.
- Exclusive universal offset hitch enables simultaneous cutting and sweeping.
- Can be used with a residential zero-turn tractor.
SKU 66881425 Model 45-0492 Weight 96.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $279.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- First time purchase on internet, thank you, everything went great. Review by James Evinger
Price Value Quality
We have been using it every week and it does a great job. This is our second Agri-Fab sweeper the old one a 38" and used it for almost four years before it wore out. The new one does better at picking up we like the easy adjustment for cutting. ( we use it to pick up grass clipping )
(Posted on 8/22/2016)
- 44" Lawn Sweeper Review by Rndy Martin
Value Quality Price
Used it twice and the axle broke into, the brushes attach through the axle with a quarter inch bolt leaving very little metal left for the strength of the axle.
Picked up nice, dumped nice but figure it will do it again so returned for refund.
(Posted on 5/10/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Roger on Nov 2, 2013 7:34:47 PMHello,
The model 45-0492 is the most current model out there of the 44” sweeper. We would have to go through the 45-0456 models that we have in stock first then onto the 45-0492.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 2, 2013 7:34:47 PMQuestion by: Lou on Sep 23, 2014 7:58:43 AMHello Lou,
I did see that this Agri-Fab 44" Smart Lawn Sweeper SmartSweep Tow 45-0492 has a Rebate available.
You would go to the Help Center at Rural King.com and click on the drop down menu for Submit Your Rebate. Then you will click on Qualifying Rebate and towards the bottom you will see SmartSweeper and this is where you would put your information in.
I hope this answers your questions. Thank you for contacting RuralKing.com
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 23, 2014 7:58:43 AM