Travel with peace of mind with the Voltek 2 Gauge 600 Amp 20 Foot Booster Cables! These JC220HD booster cables are constructed with durability in mind. This jumper cable set is constructed of heavy duty 2 gauge copper clad aluminum wire and E-Z reach clamps. Both the clamps and the cables are color coded for easy polarity identification and are coated with kink-free weather resistant insulation. The contoured copper plated jaws attach easily to side post, top post, and remote battery access terminals. Use these Voltek jumper cables with confidence in any weather conditions.
These booster cables are versatile and will be a welcome addition to your automotive preparedness supplies. The 600 amp rating makes these booster cables by Voltek a useful choice for commercial applications, yet they can still be used to start tractors and small machinery safely. 20 feet of cable provides enough length to reach between vehicles in tight spots.
- Heavy Duty 2 Gauge Wire
- 600 amp
- 20 feet long
- Color coded for easy polarity identification
- Contoured jaws fits original equipment side batter cable bolts
Don't worry about your battery running down any more. Grab the 12V Float Charger from Voltek and keep that battery in tip-top condition. With an automatic shut off, you will not have to worry about overcharging. Once the battery is fully charged, it will shut off until the battery needs a charge and it will turn back on and charge the battery back to full capacity.Learn More
You want the best. Why settle for anything less?
You don't have to. With Voltek's 20 foot 1 gauge booster cables, you can be ready for anything. These heavy-duty, professional grade cables can start help you jump-start a battery like that! These cables are for more than just jump-starts, however. They have many uses and are suited for multiple heavy duty equipment applications. Made to last, the cables are both temperature and abrasion resistant, and the 500 amp copper jaws provide solid connections. The cables are designed to fit side hook ups, front to front hook ups, and front to rear ones. Incredibly versatile and wonderfully handy, be sure to grab some today!
- Professional Grade
- Ideal for fleet services and heavy duty equipment applications
- Temperature and abrasion resistant
- High-tension 500 AMP copper jaw clamps provide solid connections
- Color coded and tangle free
- Allows for side to side hook ups, front to front hook ups and front to rear hook ups
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Let the Voltek 12 foot 10 gauge Jumper Cables save you from being stranded on the side of the road!
- Light duty for vehicles, motorcycles, ATV and UTVs
- Red / Black clamps for safety hook-up
- Tangle-free rubber-coated cables
- Weather resistant for long-lasting use on the go
- 150 amp / 250 peak. 1 1/2 lbs.
These 16 ft 4 gauge jumper cables from Voltek are exactly what you need to be prepared for any battery trouble. With the 16ft reach, you will be able to jump side-by-side or parked facing the vehicle in trouble. With the tangle free construction, you will be able to quickly pull them out and get right to work. They are color coded for ease of use, with red (positive) and black (negative) terminals and heavy duty vinyl dipped steel clamps.Learn More
- Use to jump dead batteries in cars, boats, snowmobiles, ATVs, and more
- Insulated color coded handles provide added safety
- 16' tangle free cable design is suitable for both 12/24 volt systems
- 400 amp heavy duty copper jaw clamps
- Complete with vinyl storage bag