Thompson’s SHOT-SPOTS targets give you the extra advantage of a bold color contrast between the target and the bullet hole making it easier to spot-the-shot.
Targets are available in two intense colors: Sunset red and Mountain Dew bright green. SHOT-SPOTS are great SIGHT-SEERS™ targets with bright, highly-visible center points for enhanced sight-to-target alignment.
No more hammers, tacks or tape. Just Stick'Um Up and start shooting!
Each 10 pack contains:
- 21 – 2” targets
- 56 – 1 1/2” targets
- 84 – 1” targets
*Each rod section will accept accessories. This kit be used on virtually any gun from .22 Caliber thru 12 Ga. Shotgun
- Swivel T Handle
- 3 Qty. 10” Length Rod sections
- 1 Qty. 6.5” Length Rod section
- Double End Bronze Brush
- 1/4 oz. Bottle of 1-Step Cleaner
- Zero Friction High Tech Lubrication Oil
- Brass Patch Holder Fits: .22-.45 Cal.
- Brass Shotgun Adaptor
- Brass Shotgun Patch Holder
- Sampler 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches
- Sample packet of Pro-Gold Grease/Lubricant
- Kit contains room to store additional accessories!
The Attitude delivers speed, accuracy and impact with style and value only Bear could create. The efficient, smooth-shooting single cam system, matched to Bear Flared Quad Limbs, launches arrows at up to 310 fps. Offset string suppressors eliminate noise and vibration. The nimble 31-inch axle to axle length makes it light, agile and well-balanced. As either a stand-alone bow or a fully equipped, ready to hunt package, the Attitude offers fully satisfying performance at half the price you’d expect.
- Bear flared quad limbs
- Tight, high-precision limb pockets
- Advance grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Offset string suppression
- Smooth Single EZ3 Cam system with rotating module
- Adjustable draw in 1/2-inch increments
Specifications Speed (IBO) 310 FPS Weight 3.7 LBS Brace Height 7 1/4" Axle to Axle 31" Peak Draw Weight 50 lbs/60 lbs/70 lbs Draw Length Range 25" - 32" Let-Off 80% Strings/Cables Bear Contra-Band HP Cable Slide Slide
Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle in a glass bottle with sprayer. Tink's quality controlled formula keeps Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure at the peak level of performance. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure, the standard on which all deer lures are measured, produces great results during the pre-rut and rut. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Glass Bottle and Sprayer
- Quality controlled formula
- Formulated from 100% natural doe estrous urine
- Use with drag rags, boot pads, Tink’s Scent Bombs®, or in scrapes
Includes 8” working length stainless Micro-Polish (built in coating during rod manufacturing process) swivel handle rod with high quality brass muzzle guard.
Spear Tip jags for:
- .357/.38 Cal./9mm
- 10mm/.40 Cal.
- .45 Cal.
Nylon Bore Brush Fits .38-.45 Cal.Learn More
Brass Patch Holder
Starter sample of 21/4" Sq. 100% Cotton Flannel Patches
1/4 oz. of 1-Step Cleaner and Lubricant Dropper Bottle
Wire cleaning brush to loosen the toughest fouling.Learn More
Full Spectrum Scrape Hunting Deer Scent For Use at Real and Mock Scrapes. Active-Scrape® buck lure from Wildlife Research Center® is a blend of doe urine with estrus secretions combined with buck urine – this deer scent is natural and the real thing. The smell of a strange buck in his territory Enrages the Dominant Buck, while the smell of a doe Sexually Arouses him. Scrape Hunting: The best way to hunt bucks.Learn More