- Ultra Premium doe urine with estrus secretions, combined with premium buck urine.
- Enhanced with subtle tones of fresh scraped earth and Territorial Musk™.
- Extremely Effective at both mock scrapes and natural scrape locations.
- Special Time Release Formula!
- Works great in the Magnum Scrape-Dripper® too.
The Powerful Fresh Scrape Smell, that really heats up a scrape!Learn More
Redneck Stand Features:
- Made from 3/16" powder coated bent iron to resist rusting
- 10ft stand can also be converted to 5ft stand
- Steps and platforms feature non-slip grid design powder coated to resist rusting
- Hand rail on ladder increases safety
- Roomy upper platform with rails provides safe entry and egress from blind
- Welded tie down ring and blind mounting tabs
- Stand includes four 24" long leg stakes, a 30" ground anchor with 3/16" galvanized cable and turn buckle for securing to ground. Extras may be purchased separately
- All parts are laser cut for perfect fit
- One size nut and bolt for all fittings makes for easy assembly
- "X" bracing for rigidity
The next generation of double rifle cases from 5.11, field tested by Viking Tactics®, are here with a more refined design and more flexible functionality. The front compartment has been simplified and now features a full-size laser-cut web platform for easy pouch attachment and arrangement. A loop-side surface provides a base for additional MOLLE or SlickStick™ compatible patches or gear, allowing you to adapt your loadout on the fly. The shell of the case is crafted from toughened 1050D nylon, while the 500D nylon ripstop interior offers locking zippers to keep your rifles secure. An integrated padded divider helps prevent your rifles from dings scratches, and accidental impacts. Includes an adjustable shoulder strap and the 5.11 yoke backpack system.
- Next Generation Double Rifle Case
- Field Tested by Viking Tactics®
- Fully customizable web and loop platforms
- Integrated padded divider
- Muzzle and stock pockets
- Internal rifle tie-down system
- 1050D nylon exterior, 500D ripstop interior
- Holds two full size 36&34; rifles
- ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification
- Compression straps
- 5.11 yoke backpack system
Here is a Deer Hunter’s Grade™ Masking Scent & Fear Reducer. This premium hunting scent from Wildlife Research Center® is acknowledged as one of the best cover scents a hunter can use. It also works as an excellent fear reducer in deer. This is the best red fox urine you can use.Learn More
Big Game’s new Frenzy Trail Camera is the essence of simplicity, with the features and modules of nothing less than top-of-the-line. A 5.0 MP resolution trail camera, The Frenzy delivers crisp, ultra-clear monochrome (by night) and full-color (by day) images. With a 50 foot flash range, this camera produces 30 frames per second video with 10, 30, or 60 second video lengths, as well as a burst of one, three, or five photos with a 10, 30, 60, or 300 second trigger delay; all videos and photos featuring time, date, temperature, and moon phase stamps. The Frenzy Trail Camera runs on ten AA batteries, accepts up to a 32 GB SD card, and can be used in conjunction with the Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (all sold separately). Also included; a fully adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a secure fit to any tree.
Specifications Size 6” High x 3.5” Wide x 3” Deep Screen Size 1.7” High x 1.1” Wide x 2” Diagonal Color Black Construction Molded ABS with Non-Reflective Finish Detection Range 70' Daytime Image Quality 1.3MP – 5MP Nighttime Image Quality 1.3MP Infared Flash Yes Flash Range 50' Trigger Speed 1.2 Seconds Video 32 FPS Power 10 AA Batteries; Requires SD card (Up to 32 GB) LEDs 48 Accessories Includes; (1) Adjustable strap and Deep Bark Biters Photo Features 10, 30, 60, or 300 Second Trigger Delay; 1, 3, or 5 Photo Burst; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Video Features 10, 30, or 60 Seconds Video Length; Time/Date/Temp./Moon Phase Extra Features Adjustable camera head with laser sight; Backlit Screen; Optional Extenda-Life Battery; 1 Year Warranty
Internal Bag separates the urine from the pressurizing agent so there is no contamination. System allows the entire product to be dispensed. Sprays longer than traditional spray cans. Trophy Buck Lure is 100% natural rutting buck urine collected from dominant bucks and reinforced with tarsal gland and interdigital gland secretions. The rutting odor of a buck induces a territorial challenge to another buck and provokes him to seek out the foreign buck. Tink's Trophy Buck Lure works as a curiosity lure in early season when bucks often travel in bachelor groups.
- Only 100% Pure Urine is dispensed
- Quieter spray won’t spook deer
- Consistent spray without “spitting”
- Sprays at any angle, even upside down
- Powerful fine mist for long range attraction
- Contains 3oz. of Tink’s Trophy Buck Lure
The final step in the Barrel Blaster cleaning process protects the bore from corrosion.Learn More
Use as a lube for shooting and cleaning patches. Makes the task at hand easier and less messy. Continues the barrel seasoning process with each application. Non petroleum product. Slick breech plug/nip grease is formulated to withstand heat created during the ignition of powder. Prevents nipple and breech plug from seizing up.Learn More