The new Hunter's Specialties® pruner and folding saw help hunters quickly and easily clear shooting lanes, whether it is setting up to hunt from the ground or a tree stand.
The Folding Saw & Ratchet Pruner Combo includes a 9-inch folding saw and ratchet pruner. The ratchet allows for easier cutting of larger branches.Learn More
- Engineered for softnosed .22 caliber pistol or rifle shooters
- Each target spins and locks in upright position as a bullet strikes
- Shooting center reset targets swings the targets back into lower position
- Stabilizing ground spikes & Forward leaning for downward bullet deflection increase safety
- High visibility targets
- Shoot through windows
- Autumn leaf camo pattern
- Weatherproof Polyester Fabric
- Light reducing black Polyurethane backing
- Steaks and high-winds tie downs
- Carry bag for easy storage
- Weight: 17lbs
- Dimensions: 58" x 58" x 65"
- Hunting Blind
- Carrying Bag
- 12 Piece Stakes
Set Up Instructions
Step 1: Remove the blind from backpack.
Step 2: Unfold the blind and let it lay flat on the ground. Ensure the fiberglass poles have not twisted or overlapped the ends of the poles.
Step 3: Pull up on the roof pull strap until the frame pops into place.
Step 4: Grasp the center pull strap of one of the walls, Lift the top of the blind and pull outward on the wall strap until the wall frame pops into place.
Step 5: Trepeat Step 4 on the remaining walls.
Step 6: Stake down the 4 corners of your completed blind.
Take Down Instructions
Step 1: Push in the center hub of one wall until it releases tension. Repeat this process on remaining walls.
Step 2: The blind will collapse after all walls have been released.
Step 3: Finally, push in the roof center hub.
Step 4. After pushing the roof center hub in, let the blind top rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise.
Step 5: Fold the corners of the blind together.
Step 6: Fold all corners together.
Step 7: Put the blind into the backpack with the hubs at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well at the bottom. Place stakes in the bag as well.Learn More
- Thick padded shouders and back
- Mesh breathable back
- Anti-shock bungee tether - Extends 30 in. long
- Quick-set carabiner clip
CONSTRUCTION Lightweight Padded Nylon SIZE One Size Fits Most WEIGHT 2 Lbs. WEIGHT RATING 300 Lbs. DESIGN No tangle, 1 chest buckle and 2 quick release leg buckle, Shoulder & leg strap adjustment for defined fit.
The patented design allows you to insert Key-Wicks® from Wildlife Research Center® right into the bottle of liquid hunting scent. Hang them on a branch or twig about 6’ above the ground in your hunting area. These scent wicks are made from special synthetic felt that will not react with liquid hunting lure and will really wick out the scent. Pack of 4.Learn More
- 42" x 28"
- Grommets in all four corners for easy hanging
- 100% weatherproof
- Made from long-lasting durable polypropylene
- Takes thousands of shots
- Easy arrow removal
- Great for training at home for the NASP Program
- Dimensions: 28" x 10" x 28"
Replacement string and limb tips for Badger self cocking pistol crossbow.Learn More