Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Fits L-185, L-235, L-275, L-285, L-295, L-305, L-345, L-2050, L-2350. .
- Note: Use with Stanley # KU-1 muffler above. Will not fit Kubota OEM muffler. Clamp not inlcuded.
- Replaces OEM 12410, 34219
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 24-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 2
Fits Model B-(styled)-(B, BN, BW, BNH)- (1939-1947) (s/n B96000-B200999).
- Note: Use this pipe with the following manifolds: B2179R-(casting number B2179R)-all fuel. AB3980-(casting number B2803R)-gasoline. (For muffler, see DR-4)
- Replaces OEM AB3427R
- Inlet Type (A): 2-Bolt
- Vertical Length (B): 21"
- Horiz. Length (C): 19"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-7/8"
- Weight in LBS: 3
SpeeCo's shaft set collars are precision machined for exact fit with the size stamped on each collar and comes with an Allen head set screw. Each shaft set collar is yellow zinc dichromate plated and available in a wide range of sizes for all farming needs.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/2" Thread; 1 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Want a more Nostalgic look and feel? Our new wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build the tower yourself! This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measuremnts and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go.
We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction. This tower will give you an assembled height of 19'.
This kit includes the functional compressor with the patent pending BalCam technology and a 5 year warranty, OWS Windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, and an airstone with backflow valve.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.Learn More