- Capacity - 30 or 60Gallons
- Weight - 18 Pounds
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes providedLearn More
20’ of Powder River Homesteader Deluxe alleyway combined with a ¼ Sweep Homesteader Tub (90 degrees of sweep). Adjustable alley width. Toughest open-rail system on the market. Assembles in less than an hour. 10’ Add Sections are available for the alleyway to extend animal capacity. Add a Powder River Squeeze Chute and a Preg-Gate for a complete working system.Learn More
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
King Kutter 12" Post Hole Digger w/ Auger PHD-12-SC-YK
The New "Patent Pending" King Kutter Post Hole Diggers are the latest in post hole digger innovation from King Kutter Inc. This post hole digger features a 3-point Cat. I hitch, a unique Quik-Tach threaded auger, a slip clutch driven gearbox and 12" auger with "Butterfly Flighting".
King Kutter's post hole digger features a heavy duty, square tube formed frame and is designed and built for safety. King Kutter's post hole diggers are designed with the farmer, contractor, and landscaper in mind.
Post Hole Digger Features:
- Square Tube Formed Frame
- PTO with Slip Clutch
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Hitch
- Safety Shield Integrated into Structure
- 30-50hp is required
- 12" Auger with Butterfly Flighting
- Quik-Tach Threaded Auger
- Replaceable, Cast Steel, Split Tip Auger Point
- Replaceable, Heat Treated Cutting Edges
From the original King Series. Youth saddle designed for all events. Features hand tooled basket and barbed wire tooling with roughout seat, fender and jockey, neoprene in the skirts, Blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2
- SWELL: 10
- GULLET: 6.5
- CANTLE: 4
- SKIRT: 21' x 24
- RIGGING: Double Drop D
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
Fits 1800 (Gas/Diesel), 1650 (Diesel); 1750 & 1850 (Gas & Diesel to 1968).
- Includes heat shield.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6.00"
- Replaces OEM 164080A
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 6"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 9
Fill-Rite- Rotary Hand Pump Only, 10 Gallons per 100 Revolutions, 3/4"NPT Discharge Port, with Vacuum Breaker
Designed for use with portable tanks, drums or barrels, this self-priming fuel transfer pump delivers 10 gallons per 100 revolutions. 3/4"NPT Discharge Port, with Vacuum Breaker.Learn More