Go more places then large concrete trucks can. Great for the times you can't get a truck in the place/position you want, or a concrete pumper is overkill. This hydraulic discharge gate helps the operator to control the concrete flow more precisely for more accurately placed pours.Product Specifications
- Width: 54"
- Depth: 34"
- Height: 24"
- Shipping weight: 440 lbs.
- Shell: 10 gauge steel
- Discharge chute: 12" X 12"
- Capacity: 0.5 yard
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 7 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 4 Pin Amp Connector for Various Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 57 Hz
- 4 Pin Amp Connector
- 1 Pulse per Second
- 7 Updates per Second
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead
Hay manger was designed to provide your pet with alfalfa, timothy hay or other fresh vegetables that it naturally craves and needs. Hay manger attaches directly inside any wire cage at any level that is easy for your pet to access.
Hay manger was designed to keep alfalfa and hay off cage floors where it would become soiled, plus it eliminates wasted food. Hay manger also comes with a built-in salt spool hanger so you have a sanitary spot for your critter's salt savors.
- Attaches to any wire cage
- Designed to keep hay in manger and off cage floor
- Includes built-in salt spool holder
- For rabbits, guinea pigs or other small animals
- 4-Inch long, 8-inch wide, 7-1/4-inch high
The Gronomics Rabbit Hutch is the perfect shelter for your pet. It's made from 100% Western Red Cedar and features rust resistant wire for the floor and side panels. The hutch is 24”W x 45”L x 32”H and is designed to protect your animals against harsh weather conditions. Easy access to the hutch is provided by the two piece folding lid. The hutch features tool free assembly which allows you to slide it together in minutes. The Rabbit Hutch also includes a nesting box.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembles in minutes
- 100% Western red cedar
- Handcrafted in USA!!
- Width (in.): 24"
- Length (in.): 45"
- Height (in.): 32"
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Single piece stay through drilled rails
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Sensor-1 Monitor auxiliary wiring adapter
- Converts John Deere corner post output to a Speed Pulse or (radar output)
- John Deere connector
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 5" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Front/Round Rear Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-F25-1024CF$14,879.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights