These heavy-duty, 3-compartment poly feeders stand up to the most difficult environmental conditions.
Each compartment holds approximately 10 gallons of water or feed
Standing 14" high, with a 37" diameter tub, making this feeder heavy enough to withstand animals and the elements but light enough to move to nearly any location.
Convenient anchoring holes make it easy to secure these Mineral Feeders to the ground, preventing animals from moving it.
The weatherproof poly lid measuring 45" protects the contents of the entire feeder.
Resistant to impact as well as heat and cold, these feeders present smooth edges for safety to both people and animals.Learn More
This fully-adjustable basic rope sheep halter is a must-have in the barn. Constructed from soft braid "ski rope". May also be used on goats. Features a lead that measures 7/16" x 4'.Learn More
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
- High tensile wire is made with steel rod which has a carbon content of approximately 0.28%
- The increased carbon content in high tensile wire significantly increases the wireís strength and reduces elongation. Because of these improvements, it is possible to replace low carbon wire fencing with high tensile wire fencing of a smaller diameter.
- High tensile fencing is easier to install because of its lighter weight and requires fewer posts during installation than low carbon fencing. Once properly installed, high tensile fences require little maintenance and remain tight for years. Low carbon fences require regular maintenance and will stretch and sag over time.
- With Bekaert high tensile fencing, you can build a longer lasting, low maintenance fence for nearly half the price of a conventional low carbon fence.
- 12 1/2 Gauge
- 4000 feet
- 200,000 psi
U.S. gallon and metric gallon indicators on the side. Top and bottom fitting flats on each end for fitting installation. Medium density polyethylene with U.V stabilizers. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing. Designed for the containment of all chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Must be securely anchored for use in transportable applications. Designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.7. #8667 requires support. All others are free standing. Dimensions listed are OD L x W x H(including lid). Additional installation fees may be incurred for any additional fittings of than the standard.
- Captivity - 300 Gallons
- Weight - 159 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 53
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Small Horse or Weanling Draft - Black 35-7034-BK$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Small horse or weanling draft size.Learn More
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallon Hoops
- Kit - 1 Set (3) 2 3/8" Pipes
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this top quality latigo in burgundy latigo leather. Features holes for buckling and a coordinating tie in burgundy alum tanned leather. Measures 1-3/4" x 72".Learn More