Model XR-35 trencher - 42" depth x 6" wide - single standard chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand!
- New Patent Pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use!
- New innovative combination Stiff and Soft Bristle Brush!
- One side removes tough dirt and with a quick flip, the other side adds a brilliant shine!
- Combo Brush makes an amazing travel brush for touch ups!
- 3-point rear attach hay mover for lifting and moving heavier round bales
Spear lifts up to 2,000 lb. bales
2-stage quick-hitch Category I and Category II pin hookups to fit both medium and larger size tractors (2-stage Cat. I & Cat. II pin included)
Heavy-duty replaceable heat-treated upper spear and two lower welded stabilizer bars for extra hold and stability
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Bale must be fully seated against frame of spear before attempting to move balesLearn More
This versatile Tandem Axle Dump Trailer is highway approved and is a perfect match for property owner, landscaper, contractor and rental yard applications. This rugged rear Dump Trailer has a G.V.W. rating of 9,980 lbs. and features tandem 6,000 lb. axles, with a self contained 12 volt hydraulic dumping system. The sturdy frame and bed construction is designed to provide years of dependable hauling service.
- G.V.W.R.: 9,980 lbs.
- Axles: Tandem 6000 lb. Axles with 6 Bolt E-Z Lube Hubs
- Box Length: 120”
- Box Width: 80”
- Side Board Height: 18”
- Box Capacity: 3.7 Cubic Yards
- Tie Rails: ½” All Sides
- Tie Down Anchors: D-Ring (2 Each Side)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring
- Hitch Coupler: 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
- Safety Chains: ¼” Proof Coil with 5/16” Safety Hooks
- Main Frame Construction: 6” Channel
- Floor Construction: 10 Gauge
- Fender Construction: 11 Gauge
- Rear Gate: Double Swinging
- Tires: 225/75R16 on 16”x 6” Rims
- Lights: DOT Class. With 6 wire plug
- Lift Mechanism: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Hydraulic System: 12-Volt with Deep Cycle Battery Standard in Lockable Storage Box
- Dump Control: Hand-Held Remote
- Safety Break-Away System: Standard Equipment
- Tongue Jack: Standard with Side Crank
- Approximate Weight (Empty): 2,990 lbs.
Field General's PRB Series Rear Blades are designed for dependable performance on tough jobs. They are great for dirt work, road maintenance, and ditching, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens plus much more. The PRB Series features a specially molded moldboard, with reinforced back bracing for extra strength and performance. They have 7 forward and 5 reverse settings, plus they will tilt left or right and off set.
- Specially form Moldboard, Reinforced with Tilt and Offset Channel
- 7 Forward and 5 Reverse Setting
- Heavy Duty 3-Point Reinforced Frame
- Reversible, Heat Treated, High Carbon Steel Cutting Edge
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Planter Harness
- 37 Pin AMP Connector
- Pinned for DICKEY-john Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows. (2) 140 inch rows
- Weather Pack connector ends
- 15ft lead for Distance
- 18ft Tongue
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 24" Depth X 6" Width 1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 535$4,829.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
1/2 Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder soil and mixed rocky digging conditions