Great all-around youth saddle built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features floral embossing, suede leather seat, neoprene in skirts, leather covered blevins style buckles, padded sewn stirrups and berry edge silver conchos.
COLOR: Light ChestnutLearn More
Black DyeMond will give your pond a rich appearance add provide beautiful reflections. For an even more mystic looking pond, use a 50/50 mix of Nature's Blue and Black DyeMond! One quart treats up to one surface acre 4 to 6 feet deep.
- Provides Beautiful Reflections.
- Safe for people, pets, fish, waterfowl & wildlife.
- Can be used in all water temperatures.
- No water use restrictions.
Taylor Pittsburgh Field General 7' 6" Box Frame Disc Harrow 20" Notched Front/Round Rear 233-20-24-GCBF$1,707.97
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.Learn More
115VAC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. When you require a higher flow or want to transfer quickly, the SV series has the solution. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
- 115Volt AC Motor
- 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord, 3-prong plug
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
- Continuous Duty
This lightweight barrel saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse, rawhide covered tree. Features hand stamped basketweave pattern, neoprene padded skirts, rawhide laced horn, cantle and stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles and neoprene padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3” Silver Cap Rawhide
- CANTLE: 5” Rawhide Laced
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 25 1/2” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 21 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 14 1/2"
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 20" Notched Front Blades and 20" Round Rear Blades 377-24-20CF77$1,674.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
- 3-point rear attach disc for tilling garden or backyard vegetable plot
- Welded angle-iron frame disc harrow with 16-14” x 3mm notched cutting blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
- Front and rear disc gangs have adjustable angles and together they cut a 5' swath with each pass
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H