50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring 90 degree connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/4" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
- Capacity - 500 Gallons
- Weight - 170 Pounds
- Bands - 2.75 x 86.5
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Bunny Rabbits are only to be used as livestock.
Q: What and how much should I feed my rabbit?
A: To keep a healthy rabbit there are several areas that must be kept in mind. Rabbits need carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals every day. The way to obtain making sure that your rabbits gets this is by specially formulated rabbit pellets. The nututrional requirements that your rabbit will need will vary upon their breed, age, and size.
Closely monitoring the body confition of your rabbit will help determine if you need to increase/decrease the amount of pellets fed. If switiching to a dfferent brand of pellets, slowly increase the new pellets while decreasing the old pellets -- this method will help prevent digestive upset.Learn More
The Clipper 4-1/2 RHTX fasteners are made of a strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire. Provides 52% more mass than the standard round wire hooks. Produces a fastener that is proven to withstand the abusive and abrasive round hay baling applications today.
- 4-7" CARDS
- Made of a strong, abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire
- Provides 52% more mass than standard round wire hooks
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire.
This Walk-Thru Arch Gate complements Tarter's portable corral panels and provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus features an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch.
- Dimensions: 4' L x 8' H
Model XR-35 trencher - 42" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More