Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.59
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring 90 degree connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/2" Thread; 1 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
Gearshift lever knob, 3/8" I.D. Tractors: Cub, Cub Lo-Boy, A, Super A & AV, B, C, Super C, H, HV, Super H & HV, M, MD, Super M & MTA, W4, W6, WD6, Super W6, W9, WD9, Super WD9, 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240, 300, 330, 340, 350, 354, 400, 404, 450, 424, 454, 460.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series Cutter - Lift Type with Single Laminated Tires and Chain Guards 270-120-LSLCG$5,575.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Features basketweave tooling throughout, padded suede seat, saddle strings and hooded stirrups.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 6"
- SKIRT: 19 1/2” x 18 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
Tarter Super Stock equipment offers the heaviest walk-, ride-, and drive-thrus on the market and are the ultimate choice for livestock management of any type.
- 2-1/4” 14-gauge precision cut laser braces
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 10' L x 114" H
Model XR-35 trencher - 60" depth x 6" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 galvanized wire.
The stabilizer feature on this value chute provides a second point of contact that greatly increases the ability to immobilize the head and neck. By controlling the head you also control the rest of the body, reducing stress in the animal. The Auto head gate means you can use the chute while shorthanded by allowing the cattle to catch themselves while you work the alley.
- Affordable all steal construction -- safe for you and animal
- Available with self-catch or manual head gate
- Comes with all of the key features of the CL chute.
- For hers of 30 head or less and for cattle 1,100 lbs or less. Not designed for bulls.
Overall Length 103" Inside Length 103" Highest Point 80"
Weaver Leather Felt Lined Straight Smart Cinch with New and Improved Roll Snug Cinch Buckle 36" Black 35-2370-BK-36$109.97
Now featuring the new and improved Roll Snug® Cinch Buckle, the Smart Cinch® is now smarter than ever! The innovative, patented buckle's expertly-designed roller system now has less play so your latigo rolls more smoothly than ever. Designed with a contoured lip that keeps your latigo securely positioned, the buckle helps guide you for a straight pull every time. It's modern, sleek design also features a shaped buckle tongue with a hooked tip that helps keep your latigo locked down in place for added security. A trail rider favorite, this cinch features a poly webbing top with a 1/2" black, 100% felt backer for added comfort and nickel plated hardware. Nylon off billet holder. U.S. Patent #6,688,086.Learn More