Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
- 24" Long Pipe
- 2-3/8" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-212
- Black Finish
Fits 1026 (D-407 Diesel), 1206 (DT-361 Diesel). 1256 & 1456 (DT-407 Diesel engine).
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM 530577R1
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 10-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 38"
- Weight in LBS: 17
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- 6' Long
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
- 1-3/4″ 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8″ 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6′ tall from ground