The FR4210GARC is a contractor grade, Arctic ready pump that is suitable for the most challenging environments and conditions. It has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. This high-flow pump comes ready to install with cold weather accessories. It pumps up to 20 GPM (75 LPM), features a built in check valve and strainer. 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle, 12' Arctic Static Wire Hose, 1" swivel. Pad lockable. UL/cUL Listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits:
- Accessories Rated to -40°F / -40°C
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- UL/cUL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2-Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Base for Tank Mounting
- Cast Bronze Rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
- Built in Strainer
- 1" x 20' Arctic Rated Hose with Static Wire
- 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle
- 1" Arctic Swivel
- Ideal for grading driveways, filling potholes or reconditioning gravel roads
- Dual blade with box side for precision grading
- Extra length for improved leveling plus a 72″ grading width
- Hardened replaceable reversible cutting edge with 1/2 inch heavy-duty slides
- Ideal for tractors from 18 to 55 horsepower
- Category 1 quick hitch compatible
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat yellow finish only
From Agriculture to Automotive and every industry in between, Delavan PowerMax Hydraulic Cylinders are designed and manufactured to meet the most demanding requirements. The PowerMax line was developed because we understand the need for professional performance and durability. All PowerMax Cylinders are hydraulically tested at twice their working pressure.
- Chromed, polished and individually heat-treated shaft provides extended cylinder life.
- Working pressure 2500 PSI and 3000 PSI.
- All cylinders are 100% hydraulically tested up to two times working pressure.
- Series PML – 2500 PSI (5,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Series PMH – 3000 PSI (6,000 PSI proof pressure).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- Includes necessary hardware for hanging
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Fronts are available in 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Door Opening Width: 41.5”
- Door Window Dimensions: 19” wide x 33” tall
- Front Panel Window/Feeder Opening: 28” wide x 33” tall
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
- 24" Long Pipe
- 2-3/8" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-212
- Black Finish
Viton Gaskets are available in the following sizes. Santoprene and EDPM Gaskets are also available for most fittings. Different gasket materials may be required according to the substance stored in the tank.
- Description - 4 1/2" Viton Gasket
- Hole Requirement - 4 1/2"
Fits MF40, MF50 & MH50 (Gas) .
- Application note: Use with MF-11 muffler.
- Replaces OEM 182614M1
- Inlet I.D. (A): 1-3/8"
- Vert. Length (B): 20"
- Horiz. Length (C): 57"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 3
$44.99These hoses are designed for water service in washdown, irrigation, drain&suction and discharge applications and include high pressure spray and water blast systems. Some assemblies are available. Learn More