- White rayon cinches feature an extra width needed when roping
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Brown center accents and strap leather reinforcements embosses with Weaver Leather logo
- Nickle plated hardware
Alfalfa Raw Honey with No pasteurizing or heat filter. Comes in an 8oz Glass Container.
Note: Raw honey does crystallize. If this happens warm the bottle under hot tap water to liquefy.Learn More
- Planter Harness
- 37 Pin AMP Connector
- Pinned for CIH Cyclometer II Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows, (2) 180 inch rows
- Mate and lock (3 wire) connector ends
- Has leads for Hopper, Air, Drum
- 18ft Tongue
Outdoor Water Solutions Lake & Pond Dye is a proprietary blend of environmentally friendly, nontoxic, water soluble dyes formulated to reduce sunlight penetration and impart a natural blue color when applied to ponds and lakes.
Less mess and spillage vs. liquid dyes and is much easier to handle. Each water soluble bag will treat 1/4 acre 4` deep.
- Unique Water Soluble Packaging - Just Throw and Go!
- Less Mess - No Liquids to Spill
- Safe and Nontoxic to Fish, Birds and other Animals
- Natural Blue Color
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Fits 970 & 1070 (Gas & diesel)-(1970 & Up).
- Note: muffler includes heat shield.
- Replaces OEM A59765
- Inlet Length (A): 9"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 27"
- Outlet Length (D): 8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 15
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay, or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More