The 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
$189.99Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design. The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly. 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars. The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly. Available with or without the 17" metal hay-saver panel in red only, the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. This feeder comes in E-Coat red and galvanized.
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations. Not recommended for horses
- Our 3-Piece S-Bar Hay Feeder is our most proven and solid design.
- The 3-piece construction makes for easy assembly.
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 8' in diameter and 45" high, this feeder features 1-3/4" round tubular steel, horizontal rails, and vertical S-bars.
- The S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside and the heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly.
- The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field.
- Stands 45" tall
*Not for use with horses.*Learn More
- Square Tube Frame
- 1 1/8" Axels
- Heavy 9" Spacers
- Ball Bearings
- Double U Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
Optional 6" wide trench cleaner for 24" digging depth chains. For model XR-7 onlyLearn More
Fits NAA, 501, 600, 700, 800, 900, 2000 & 4000 (Gas 53-64).
- Note: Two piece assembly.
- Incl. Muffler, pipe & clamp - Separate
- No OEM number for assembly; Custom Stanley design.
- Muffler inlet dia. 1-3/4
- Muffler length: 17-1/2"
- Pipe Inlet dia. 1-5/8"
- Pipe Outlet dia. 1-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 7
This pair of hinges allows you to tilt the Windmill over for maintenance and repair and helps stabilize the base. Easily attaches to Ground Stake Rods.Learn More
- 115 Volt Model Only
- Use for Fixed Locations with Low Viscosity Petroleum Fuels
- Available with Either Manual or Automatic Nozzle
- Pump and Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Includes Check Valve with Pressure Relief Function
- External Switch Coverplate Removes Easily for Access to Switch
- Use with Gasoline (Alcohol Blends E15), Diesel Fuel (Biodiesel Blends B20) and Kerosene
- Delivers Up to 20 GPM
- 2-Year Warranty
$6.97Tomato FertilizerLiquid Harvest TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use
TNT Tomato Booster Ready To Use is a liquid foliar fertilizer safe for most types of plants including tomatoes, flowers, vegetables, bushes, trees, and most house plants. TNT Tomato Booster is easy to use and will maximize your plants harvests and plant maturity. Use TNT for bigger, healthier tomatoes with more abundant harvests.
- 0.10 - 0.16 - 0.12
- Ready to use just mist plant leaves
- Covers approximately 340 sq. ft.
- Start off applying twice a month, increased dosage up to once a week can be used.