This bolt on edge comes with all the hardware to attach it and get right back to work. Made of 3/4" hi carbon steel and has a 3/4" double bevel, this edge is made to last.Learn More
Harvest Lane Honey Orange Bliss 3.5 oz Honey Soap. Hand cut natural glycerin soap, very gentle and mild. Scented with USA grown Blood orange essential oil.Learn More
- Can replace existing sensors that sense material detection via a drilled hole or a flow-thru style
- Easy installation
- Detects all sizes of seeds, granular fertilizers, and pesticides
- Use with air seeders and grain drills
- Optical technology eliminates disturbance of seed flow
- Choose either a standard sensor for seed detection or an added stainless steel insert for fertilizer
- Mounting clamps included
- Detects predetermined blockage percent level, not just "flowing" or "blocked"
The 67" height of the Cattleman's Alleys are high enough for good cattle flow, yet low enough to access cattle without the need for a catwalk. Alleys are heavy duty 14 gauge frame w/16 gauge sheeting. The 6 foot Cattleman's Single Straight Alley can be extended, by purchasing multiple, to be set up as straight or curved. This item comes as two panels and the walk through.
This item is ONLY the Cattleman's Straight Alley Add on Section. See the manual tab!Learn More
- 12" all-threaded bolt for hinges, chain latch.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Our heaviest, economically priced gate, mainly used for heavy crowding high stress areas.
- Single piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength
This attachment allows precise penetration in small areas. The optional 16″ and 25″ blades are interchangeable. Designed with 2 cutting edges that enable cutting forward or backward.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 15' 1550 Series Flex-Wing Pull Cutter with Double Airplane Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 1550-DA-CG-CY$13,301.97
Tough cutting applications are no match for Taylor Pittsburgh’s 1510/1550 15’ Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter. Try the industry’s best choice for maximum power and maneuverable cutting ability.
- Four Gearbox design with a main splitter gearbox and three independent drive gearboxes
- 540 RPM Gearbox
- Rugged 7 Gauge deck
- Spring Cushioned Wheel Axles
- Dual Center Section Wheels
- Round Stump Jumpers
- Constant Velocity Input PTO – Cat. 8 CV, Cat 6 CV 1000
- Cat 6 Wing Drivelines
- Slip Clutches on all Drive Gearboxes
- Replaceable Center Section and Wing Skid Shoes
- Heavy-Duty Castering Straddle type hitch Clevis
- Self-Leveling Tounge with Dual leveling rods
- Heavy-Duty Tounge jack with storage location on the deck
- Choice of 21” laminated tires/Heavy ply used Airplane Tires
The Yellow Medium Abrasive Disc is a 2″ flat profile abrasive disc with a 10 mm center hole.
This disc works similarly to the Red Coarse Abrasive Disc and the Garnet Fine Abrasive Disc but has a grit roughness that falls between the two so you can have your maximum choice and control during trimming.Learn More