This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 40-75 lbs. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
This feed is medicated with Carbadox 50grams/ton
Showmaster Sales edge should be fed continuously as the sole ration for pigs weighing 40-75lbs. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Sales edge is our new and improved third stage in our starter line up. Sales edge offers feeding versatility as both a pre-sale prep feed and a post sale receiving feed. Probiotics, Vitamin E, and added yeast culture also help to minimize the negative effects of environmental stress during travel and transition.
- Crude Protein -- 20%
- Lysine -- 1.36%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.70%) (Max. - 1.2%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60%)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 2500 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
Quality precut left fender panel will help make the inside of your JD 8000 tractor cab look like new. Color: Multi-Brown.
Fits John Deere 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8100T, 8200T, 8300T, 8400T, 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410, 8110T, 8210T, 8310T, 8410T.Learn More
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 8,000 Gallons
- Weight - 2,200 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 3"
- Dimensions - 120 x 203
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth.
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 1/4" pan and 1" x 4" bar.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 10 deck w/ 8 1/2" sides.
- Laminated rubber tires 4"x8"(HD10C), 6"x9"(HD10DC).
- 1/2" x 3 1/2" blades.
- Heavy duty taper bearing w/ cast hub.
- 2" tailwheel forkshaft(HD10C), spindle type rear wheels(HD10DC).
- Deck is interchangeable.
- 1"-10" cutting height(HD10C), 1"-12" cutting height (HD10DC).
- 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder w/stroke limiter, hose & breather(HD10DC)
- Heavy duty shock absorbing and flexible gearbox couplings.
- #6 metric driveshaft w/ torque limiter. (HD10C)
- #6 metric constant velocity w/ torque limiter. (HD10DC)
A nickel plated Z5015 square scissor snap in a 3/4" size. Overall length of 2-5/8".Learn More
- Size - 2'x25'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh
$1.97Beehive Unassembled 9 1/8" Select Grade Frames-Grove Top & Groove Bottom 9 1/2" Deep Brood Frame. 1/2" Thick Bottom Bar. Learn More
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More