Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
Priefert's Lead Walker sets the standard for features, ease of use, and affordability. With a snap of a halter and the push of a button, your horses are ready to be conditioned.From the Lead Walkers intelligent safety features to its virtually maintenance free planetary gearbox, no other lead walker on the market can offer you the quality and value that you will find with Priefert. The Priefert Lead Walker is perfect for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating up to 8 horses at once, and can operate at multiple speeds in forward and reverse.
- Planetary Gearbox
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- 3 Horsepower Siemens Motor
- Variable Speed Adjustment
- Operates in Forward or Reverse
- Smart Lead Technology
- Standard Push Button Control Box or Optional Programmable Touchscreen
- Wireless Remote Control
- Emergency Releases
- Emergency Shutoff
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- 1 Year Warranty
- Diameter: 40' Arm Length: 20'
- Max Speed: (at the end of each arm) 10 mph <
- Electrical: 240 VAC 30 AMPs
- Color: Brown
- Gathering twigs, rocks, and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- High carbon steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces.
- Rakes rotate a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Compatible for 20-50 HP tractors.
- Use this model with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, several points of adjustment allow varying heights above grade.
- Rake is quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Heavy-Duty models also have a heavy-duty frame and a replaceable support stand for easier hookup.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 72" W x 42" L
This product does not come with the wheel kit.Learn More
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire