12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Portable Tubular Frame with Top and Bottom Tote Adapter Kits, Santoprene Diaphragms, and EPDM Elastomers. Includes 850 Digital Meter, 1"x12' Hose, 1"x9' EPDM Hose, all Connection Fittings and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 12Volt DC Motor
- Tubular Frame Assembly
- Top and Bottom of Tote Adapter Kits
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 1"x9' EPDM Hose
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- 850 Digital Meter
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids Learn More
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
This Super-Duty feeder is one of the heaviest on the market and a proven leader in mineral feeders.
This solid base frame is 48" square and made up of 2" heavy-duty gauge steel tubing for long lasting durability.
This low center of gravity helps prevent tipping even from the most rambunctious cattle and young bulls.
The hood opening is 28" x 24" to allow even horned cattle to easily feed.
The deep tub reduces mineral loss to near zero and protects minerals from wind and rain.
Features an aerodynamic hood with molded wind vane for additional protection of expensive supplements.
This 18-gallon capacity feeder has a 360° rotation and beveled opening to aid in tub access.
Heavy-duty bearing in feeder base allows for long life and easy movement.
Assembled height is 56"
NOTE-Applicator not included.Learn More
Offering all the essentials, the S01 Squeeze Chute is Priefert’s most economically priced model and is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. Nicknamed “The Rancher,” this chute is a great option for the majority of today’s cattle operations. Cattle are controlled by the locking system, rather than by the strength of the operator. These locks are Guaranteed for Life. This chute is contoured to fit cattle and the headgate self-adjusts to the correct locking width to fit any size animal. Multiple access points, a side-sliding tailgate, and a side exit for sorting or emergency use make this chute easy on cattle and easy on the operator.
- Headgate lock and Side Squeeze lock are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! Priefert’s friction and infinite locking systems allow for a perfect fit for every size animal.
- Model 64 Headgate is designed for manual operation only and always self-adjusts to the correct locking width for any size animal.
- Five contoured upper access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches, and allow maximum access to both sides of the animal.
- Easy pull levers allow the width of the floor to be adjusted in seconds. Pull up on the adjustment levers located at each end of the bottom access panel then slide the squeeze side in or out to the desired floor with. Lock the side back into place with the adjustment levers.
- This chute design allows maximum neck access, offering greater convenience for preferred injection sites.
- Overhead squeeze lever pulls down parallel to the chute so it is not in the operator’s way while working cattle. With the squeeze engaged, the lever can be stored above the chute and out of the operator’s way by simply sliding the lever up, then twisting and locking the lever into place.
- Removable bottom access panels on each side of the chute are controlled by gravity latches and allow easy access to the lower part of the animal, making it easy to check hooves and/or udders.
- The Side Exit gate can be used as a sorting exit or as an emergency exit by simply pulling on the release lever. Once the animal is clear of the chute, use the “easy pull” return rope to close the side gate, returning it to its original locked position without ever moving around the chute.
- The single piece sliding tailgate operates with a simple pull/push action. Pull to slide the tailgate open to allow an animal to enter the chute, then push to slide the tailgate closed behind the animal.
- Head Restraint Chain can easily be secured around an animal’s head to provide easy access for doctoring eyes or reading ear tags/tattoos.
- No head-banging handles in the way of the operator! All handles are parallel along the side of the chute or store over the chute and out of the way of the operator.
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty on workmanship and materials.
- Comes standard with the HG64 Manual Headgate
- Includes Head Chain (HC)
- Lubricate infinite locks and all moving parts before each use with light oil (i.e. WD-40). DO NOT use heavy oil.
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
Specifications Overall Height 78" Overall Length 90" Overall Width 42" Inside Height 57" Inside Length 81" Inside Width 23" at the Belly Pipe, 28" at the bend of the contoured side panels Weight 963 lbs. (all weights approximate) Color Dip Painted Priefert Blue
aAce Roto-Mold septic tanks are stronger, easier to install, and less costly than old-fashioned concrete septic tanks- yet they still offer the quality construction and safety you expect. Manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors, Ace Roto-Mold tanks utilize a horizontal flow designed for below ground installations up to 36 inches. The 1000, 1250 and 1500 gallon double-compartment septic tanks have been tested by NSF to meet the IAPMO Z1000 and CAN/CSA-B-66 standards.
Each tank carries an individual serial code and is fully document from date of manufacture. Ace Roto-Mold septic tanks are designed and manufactured with rigorous quality controls. The trapezoidal deep-rib design and interior baffle system make Ace Tanks the industry choice.
Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace’s unique tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffles allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. Advantages of Ace’s baffle design include added strength, versatility, and ease of installation. Septic tanks are available in one-compartment and two-compartment designs and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,000 Gallon - Single Compartment
- Weight - 390 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
Are you faced with hole digging needs? If so, the Easy Auger is the solution you have been looking for. Whether it is fence posts, in-ground footers for decks, pole buildings, or other structures, landscaping requirements or commercial plantings, or mailbox installation, the Easy Auger will make your laborious work fast and easy. Heavy-duty steel construction, first class hydraulic components, Honda GX Commercial engine, and a durable powder coat finish will provide years of trouble-free hole digging. Auger bits sold separately.
- 2 - Stage Pump Delivering Up To 350 ft/lbs of Drilling Torque
- Forward & Reverse Hydraulic Auger Bit Drive
- Highway Towable with 34" Wheelbase for Excellent Road Stability
- Pivoting Auger Head for Plumb Holes Anywhere
- Variety of Augers Available from 2" to 18" Diameter (Sold Separately)
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 and 6 inch (127 and 152 mm) trench widths are available
This galvanized utility tank is lightweight for a variety of uses. The small size makes this tank easy to manage and store.
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom
- Heavy-duty handles
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8” top rim is permanently rolled for strong reinforcement
- 1” tube inside rim of tank for additional strength
- Dimensions: 2' Diameter x 2' Height
- Weight 27 lbs, but UPS Shipping weight is 90 lbs
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job