The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
$77.97[default] Learn More
- Doubled and stiched harness leather breast collars are perfect for a myriad of riders
- Width tapers from 1 3/4" to 1 1/4"
- Nickel plates hardware, snap is solid brass
- Sunset color
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand High Tensile - Class 3 galvanized wire.
Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 400 Pounds
- Dimensions - 78x92x60
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" & 2"
Bulkhead fittings and syphon tubes are available for Ace Roto-Mold tanks in the following sizes. Standard fittings that come included with each tank are listed in each tank table. A syphon tube is included with the purchase of all Pick Up Tanks and all Vertical Tanks 300 gallons or greater. Fittings listed below are available as additions to tanks ordered with multiple fittings. Both fittings and syphon tubes are available as replacement parts.
- Description - 1 1/4" Ace BulkHead
- Hole Requirement - 2 1/4""
Fits 45 to s/n 45-4831; 55 to s/n 55-46800; 65 to s/n 65-11000 (using Hercules engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM AP17662H
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 5"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 8