Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth.
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required.
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. Perfect for batch chemical/mixer mounting systems. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. All tanks feature 8” lids and one standard fitting. Gallon/liter indicators are included on one side of the tanks. Tanks are designed for the containment of chemicals with a specific gravity of 2.0 or less. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. 55, 100 and 145 gallon tanks standard fitting is 1"; 200-250 gallon standard tank fitting is 1-1/2" and 325 gallon standard tank fitting is 2".
- 36" Poly Vertical
- Weight - 15 lbs
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
- Non-Climb fence with a 2” x 4” mesh spacing prevents stepping through and uses the smooth side of Square Deal® Knot to protect hides from injury
- Quality galvanized wire with durable zinc coating resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Easy to install on flat or hilly terrain
- Strong mesh design minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
- Red Brand Extended Life - Class 3 Galvanized Wire.
The Ceramic Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum with greater tip life and precision. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.Product Features
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal and Ceramic insert for excellent wear
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- 37 Pin Amp Male to 37 Pin Amp Female Extension
- 16 Rows
- 6 Ft Length
- 22 Gauge Wire
- 40 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 12' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
The “Contractor” Add-A-Grapple is designed for tractors over 50hp. The curved tines allow for a wider grip and easy release of material. The tine gussets follow the entire contour of the tines for added strength. Two welded cylinders with cylinders guards and plumbing is included.
- 39″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Existing Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 68″ to 90″ in Width
- Fully Plumbed with Pioneer Couplers and Hose Guards
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 1,750 Gallons
- Weight - 616 Pounds
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 62 x 147
- Requirements - Hoops