Do you want to have the field that all the neighbors are talking about? Then you need to get a Taylor¬-Way series 870 or 875 Cultivator Incorporator. Available in a rigid frame (870 series) or Hydraulic wing fold (875 series) we have a size to fit your need at a price you can afford.
Our Category II-III, 3-point hitch Cultivator Incorporators feature a strong tubular frame (2”x2”x3/16”) to which we mount ultra high vibrating tines that fully incorporate chemicals and fertilizer into the soil. The tines are followed by our double roller baskets that create a superior seedbed that’s ready for planting.
Trust that the Taylor-Way 870/875 has been built to last and provide you with superior field finishing at an economical price.
- Adjustable Pin Type Gauge Wheels—Rigid Frame
- Adjustable Turnbuckle Type Gauge Wheels—Hydraulic Fold Frame
- Double Roller Baskets with Regreasable Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Category II-III, 3-point hitch
- Optional Rims Only or Tires Mounted on Rim
- Ultra-High Vibration Tines
- Welded Tubular Frame
- Floating Wings Designed to Follow the Contour of the Ground (Hydraulic Fold)
- Aggressive Flat Bar Basket Design to Maximize Clod Breakage
- Springs Allow Down Pressure on Rolling Baskets to be Adjusted to Field Conditions
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 7'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments: Yes
CUSTOM FIT: Fits 2000, 2100, 2600, 3000, 3100, 3600, 4000SU, 4600SU, All Purpose 1965 & Up(Blue)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/4" Thread; 5/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Use alone... or behind farm implements for 1-pass coverage with your ATV, lawn tractor, tractor or pickup (only requires 1 HP per ft. of width for the mini-harrow... 2 HP per ft. for other models). Raking action removes dead residue...providing better air, water and nitrogen penetration to roots...recycles rich, organic materials evenly back into soil...for vigorous, full growth. Cover more acres per hour - “multi-position” tines permit higher operating speeds (up to 8 mph vs 4 mph)... without skipping, jumping or skimming surface...unlike “fixed-position” tines.
Available in 3 sizes: 4'W x 4'L, 4'W x 8'L 8W' x 4'L
- Scatter manure droppings
- Aerate & dethatch pastures and lawns
- Loosen & smooth paths and driveways
- Fluff, dry & level tracks, ball diamonds, etc
- Break up & level heavy soil
- Prepare nicer seed beds
- Work-in fertilizer & seed
- Incorporate herbicides
- Gentile, "first" cultivation
- Minimum till - stalks, crusts & ridge
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
$239.99Perfect for detailed clipping on horses, lambs and cattle, these lightweight, cool-running, versatile clippers will get the job done quickly and efficiently. Infinite speed settings and an adjustable tension knob make these clippers easy to use. Available with standard blades and a longer cutting blade for surgical cuts for hogs and cattle. Case included. Learn More