Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR21 - 42" Depth X 8" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 497$5,979.97
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
- Square Tube Frame
- 1 1/8" Axels
- Heavy 9" Spacers
- Ball Bearings
- Double U Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch
Fits 616 &622; 2RC & 2CP.
- Note: Base plate measures 3"x4-1/8"
- Replaces OEM 7229567, 7234493
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): B.Plate
- Shell Length (C): 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 6-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 26"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Extends wire 5" from wood post
- 3" rests on 30d nail
- Complete with nails
- 10 in a package
$24.97Leg Anchor Kit for any size Inductor Tank Stand Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.Learn More
The KM 126 Uni Pro is ideal for forklifts, industrial equipment, skid steers, small construction equipment and turf equipment. Rugged blow-molded plastic bucket. Foam is made with Spray Skin Technology (SST) urethane foam. SST is durable and stretches up to 500% compared to either vinyl or foam-in-place, which stretches 100-110%. No-sewn covers will not crack or peel away from foam. Waterproof with a central drain hole. 4" single locking slide rails.
Please Note: Optional Operator Presence Switch (PN: 81208) is available. Learn More
The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.