The manual chute is the heaviest and most well built chute on the market. This chute is the best value for anyone looking to purchase a quality roping chute. The chute will provide a quiet and reliable operation for any roping setup.
- Ideal for releasing steers for personal or competition ropings
- Quiet front and rear operation gates
- A unique slanted front headgate
- Coordinated front and rear door closing, which prevents any accidental animal loss
- Sure-stop opening mechanism prevents any door bounce back on release
- No outboard springs on the doors to interfere with people, animals, or chute operation
- Doors will open easily no matter how much pressure is applied to them
- Grease zerks on pivot points
- Easy one-handed operation for both tailgate release and opening/closing - chute can be operated from either side
- All doors and gates can be easily operated from horseback
- Faster cycle times than any chute on the market
- Front gate has extra clearance at the bottom to keep doors out of the dirt and mud
- Rear doors feature top float and extra ground clearance to keep out of the dirt and mud and provide gliding action
- All-in-one fully protected, hidden spring latches, and electronic modules
- Dimensions: 93" L x 38" W x 65" H
- Capacity - 2,350/2,750/3,250 Gallons
- Weight - 1,060 Pounds
- Dimensions - 88 x 141
- 1/2"NPT John Deere Male Tip (Old Style) 1/pk
- Meets John Deere dimensional specifications. (OEM # RE11447)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking.
- Mates with John Deere # AR47331 & RE15361 coupling bodies. (Old Style)
The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
The 6-Bar Extra-Heavy-Duty Corral Panel is designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens, and has the quality features and strength you’ve come to expect from Tarter. 62" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this panel features 2" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field while custom loop legs prevent sinking into the ground. It hooks easily to a Walk-Thru Arch Gate as well as other panels, thanks to its quick pin-latch system.
- Dimensions: 10' L x 62" H
- 1 Brace
SpeeCo's shaft set collars are precision machined for exact fit with the size stamped on each collar and comes with an Allen head set screw. Each shaft set collar is yellow zinc dichromate plated and available in a wide range of sizes for all farming needs.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX BLADES are heavy, yet economically priced. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. It is designed for rugged use by landscapers, farmers, homeowners. You will find these box blades are great for landscaping, land leveling, backfilling, grading, and many other applications. Each box blade is constructed with a 20" specially formed self cleaning moldboard. They have 2 high carbon steel reversible cutting edges (one front and one rear). Each unit features heavy duty, ripper shanks with replaceable, heat treated teeth. Each shank has 4 position adjustment holes that pin to the reinforced frame for maximum efficiency. The shank housing is a 1/4" x 4" x 4" box with slotted holes and pins.
- Width: 66"
- Number of Shanks: 5
- TREE: Fiberglass
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 2 1/2”
- SWELL: 11”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Heavy Dee
- SKIRT: 21” x 21 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Mohawk Brown and Shoshone Black.
- Size: 17"
- Color: Mohawk Brown