This 650-lb. capacity Creep Feeder allows for the continuous free flow of feed. The new front and rear wire mesh design prevents small animals from stepping or climbing into the feeder. A feed control band is standard on all units and the sliding lid provides a dual handle for easy loading of food.
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- Sliding lid features dual handle for easy loading
- Can be used with or without cages
- Feed control band regulating the flow of food is standard on all units
- Extra back bracing provides additional support, making this creep feeder the strongest on the market
- This product features our superior E-Coat protection, the only E-Coated creep on the market.
Fits 400 Swather (to 1981)-(Gas).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 260424
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- Shurflo 1.8 GPM Pump
- 12V Connection Cables
- 18" lever Handgun w/ 15 ft. hose
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Height: 2.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 12 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 24"
Picture shows optional chain guards, that may be purchased separately.Learn More
The Classic Accessories Deluxe Medium Tractor Seat Cover protects seats on most tractor models without armrests.
Fits Backrests up to:
Storm-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for maximum strength, abrasion and weather protection
Protects new seats and makes old seats look new
Cushioned seat for extra comfort
Convenient back pockets keep tools and gear within reach
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick and custom fit
Storage bag included
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 15 inches high
Fits Seats up to:
- 16.5 inches long
- 19 inches wide
- 37 Pin Amp Male to 37 Pin Amp Female Extension
- 32 Rows
- 6 Ft Length
- 22 Gauge Wire
- 40 Conductor
- Pinned 1 to 1
- Can replace existing sensors that sense material detection via a drilled hole or a flow-thru style
- Easy installation
- Detects all sizes of seeds, granular fertilizers, and pesticides
- Use with air seeders and grain drills
- Optical technology eliminates disturbance of seed flow
- Choose either a standard sensor for seed detection or an added stainless steel insert for fertilizer
- Mounting clamps included
- Detects predetermined blockage percent level, not just "flowing" or "blocked"
1" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 40 GPM Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends. Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently
The “Contractor” Add-A-Grapple is heavy duty and designed for use with Skid Steers. The curved tines allow for a wider grip and easy release of material. The tine gussets follow the contour of the tines for added strength. Two welded cylinders with hose guards and hoses with hose guards are included.
- 39″ Grapple Opening
- Converts Exisiting Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Fits Buckets 68″ to 90″ in Width
- Cylinder Guards and Hose Guard
- Fully Plumbed with Flat Face Couplers
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear