Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Male-Female-Female
- Dimensions: 5' Height
- 3 GPM Delavan Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems.
Direct Burial tubing is non-weighted, kink resistant and still flexible. Use direct burial tubing when a long run of airline needs to be buried from the compressor cabinet to the water's edge. Direct burial tubing is not intended for use underwater.
Airmax Pond Aeration Systems:
- Airmax AM60 System 200' 3/8" Airline
- Airmax AM70 System 300' 3/8"
- Airmax AM70 System 600' 3/8 Airline
- Airmax AM70 system Less Airline
- Airmax AM80 System Less Airline
- Airmax AM100 System Less Airline
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 15 1/2"Learn More
Fits 300 Hydro-Mech. (Dsl) Cummins V-6 cyl. Engine.
- Application note: Muffler has double inlet tubes.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 9"
- Replaces OEM TR17717
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 26"
- Outlet Length (D): 6"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 43"
- Weight in LBS: 26
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Features basketweave tooling throughout, padded suede seat, saddle strings and hooded stirrups.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 6"
- SKIRT: 19 1/2” x 18 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 14 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Oil
Tuthill/Fill Rite 3 Wheel Mechanical, 1" Meter, 5-20 GPM PM Nickel Plated - for use with Non-potable water 807CN1$207.97
The 807CN1 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 807CN1 is a 3 wheel mechanical meter, nickel coated, designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 5 to 20 GPM. this meter has a 3/4" inlet and outletLearn More