These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 325 Gallon
- Weight - 92
- Dimensions - 36x84
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- 24" Long Pipe
- 1-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-112
- Black Finish
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 5" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Front/Round Rear Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-F25-1024CF$14,879.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights
This durable, doubled and stitched off billet is constructed from rich brown latigo leather. Features a three hole tie and brown latigo leather ties. Measures 1-3/4" x 39".Learn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Connector Posts are used for connecting Tarter arena equipment including, walk-thrus, panels and drive-thrus.
- Latch type: Male-Male-Male
- Dimensions: 9' Height
- Heavy Duty PVC Cover
- Steel Pan Frame Construction
- Water resistant
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Accepts Slides
- Safety Switch Cavity
- Lawn Mowers
- Garden Tractors
- Utility Seating
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- 6" X 5"
- 7.5" X 7"
- 8.2" x 5"
Fits 6 CYL Loader (1974-1983).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 9"
- Replaces OEM D4NN5230F
- Inlet Length (A): 1-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 27-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 32"
- Weight in LBS: 20