The Horizons Collection features great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. Durable, weather-resistant, single-ply 5/8" harness leather headstall features a doubled and stitched browband and chicago screw bit ends. Double cheek adjustments make getting the right fit quick and easy. Durable nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
The System 2000 is the most advanced cattle working system available. It is fully integrated allowing changes, additions and modifications at any time. New parts fit seamlessly with existing systems, without compromising efficiency and strength.
The Powder River 25' Straight Rancher Includes:
- Classic 30' Tub
- 25' Half-sheeted Alley (which has a System 2000 Alley Roll Gate and a set of cut-out gates)
- XL Manual RH Exit Chute
- Most advanced cattle working system available - less labor and exceptionally safe.
- Full integrated - easy to add on to.
- Dual gate center feed tub allows cattle to flow naturally.
- Can be designed to fit almost anywhere.
Regular Price: $2.19
Special Price: $1.97
For use between main feed lines and terminating ends of spray boomsLearn More
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
- 2 GPM Everflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 10ft Coiled Hose
- Round-up® Ready
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 14' L x 52" H
- 2 Braces
- Holds various size rolls of wire for easier fencing
- Perfect for fencing jobs in tight places
- Allows ATV, tractor or truck to do the work of a crew
- Attaches to ATV or any 2″ receiver
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
***Yellow in color!!Learn More