Master Manufacturing 40 Gallon Trailer Sprayer with 2 GPM Delavan Pump & Deluxe Spray Gun SLE-21-040D-MM$539.97
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Deluxe 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- 48" Long Pipe
- 2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-200
- Black Finish
Pond Balancer Nature’s Defense water-soluble packets will eliminate the need to measure and mix while leaving your pond crystal clear. The new improved formula will not leave any film or residue in your pond. Simply toss in the correct amount of packets for your pond size and watch them dissolve instantly.
How Does It Work? The natural bacteria in this product instantly activates as it hits the water. The bacteria multiply every 20-40 minutes and start digesting the dead organics in the pond.
Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Nature’s Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
When To Use Nature’s Defense Nature’s Defense works best when water temperatures are above 50° Fahrenheit, although it is still effective in cooler temperatures. Pond Logic Nature’s Defense should be used season-long to keep pond water healthy, clear and balanced.
How To Use Nature’s Defense Do not open packets. Water soluble packets will dissolve when introduced to pond water. Simply toss Nature’s Defense water soluble packets in your pond, filter, or skimmer.
Pond Logic Nature’s Defense Dosage Rates
- Up To 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
- Capacity - 335 Gallons
- Weight - 14 Gauge
- Dimensions - 3 x 110
$2,632.97Powder River System 2000 16' Single Gate Center Feed Tub 007-50840 Learn More
Fits 8450 ser. 004219 and up. 8560 ser. 005874 and up. 8760, 8960 - years 1989-1993.
- Application note: Muffler has a 1-1/2" side aspirator pipe “G” and 6 hole inlet mounting flange.
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell dia. 9"
- Replaces OEM RE25444, RE41891
- Inlet Length (A): 5"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Flange
- Shell Length (C): 41"
- Outlet Length (D): 5"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 5"
- O/A Length (F): 52"
- Weight in LBS: 42
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire
The FR4210GARC is a contractor grade, Arctic ready pump that is suitable for the most challenging environments and conditions. It has an explosion-proof motor with permanent magnet. This high-flow pump comes ready to install with cold weather accessories. It pumps up to 20 GPM (75 LPM), features a built in check valve and strainer. 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle, 12' Arctic Static Wire Hose, 1" swivel. Pad lockable. UL/cUL Listed. U.S.A.
Features & Benefits:
- Accessories Rated to -40°F / -40°C
- 20 GPM (75 LPM)
- UL/cUL Approved Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- Diesel/Gasoline/Kerosene/E15/BD up to B20
- 2-Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Base for Tank Mounting
- Cast Bronze Rotor with Bronze Rotary Vanes
- Built in Strainer
- 1" x 20' Arctic Rated Hose with Static Wire
- 1" Arctic Automatic Nozzle
- 1" Arctic Swivel
Red Brand Field Fence (woven wire) is manufactured in a wide selection of heights and styles featuring a graduated spacing that starts with small openings at the bottom which helps prevent entry from small animals. The hinge-lock knot allows the fencing to give under pressure and spring back into shape. It also expands or contracts under changing weather, giving flexibility and added strength. This quality fencing ensures a solid construction over any terrain. Our field fence is designed using a variety of spacing configurations to accommodate horses, cattle, hogs and other large animals.
- 47” x 330’
- 12.5 gauge
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire