- 2" solid steel tool bar.
- Adjustable category I hitch.
- 1" square axles.
- 16", 18" or 20" blades, or a combination.
- Ball bearings.
- 7 1/2" spacing.
- 5' tool bar standard.
- 6', 7', and 8' tool bar optional.
- Recommended for a tractor of 40 hp or less
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR14 - 36" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back 442$5,309.97
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
$11,948.97[description] Learn More
The Tarter 140-Bushel Portable Creep Feeder has long been the standard of excellence, efficiency, and economy in creep feeding. Now there are even more reasons to invest in the fast payback this creep offers.
- Feed door lid opens from ground with handle
- Redesigned feed control doors for easier feed flow adjustments
- Improved feed agitation ensures even flow of feed with the simple turn of a crank
- One of the only powder coated creeps on the market – for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty wheels and new large pneumatic implement tires make transport easy, even on rough ground
- Heavy-duty tongue
- Heavy-duty, adjustable jack is fully removable
- Overhang helps prevent moisture from gathering in the trough
- Features full ladder for easy access
- Drop pin rear hitch
- Feeder Top Width 7' 10" - Feeder Bottom Width 5' 6"
- Height: 8' 4"
- Length: 11' 7" w/Tongue - 9' 3" w/o Tongue
*Does not come with Cage.*Learn More
This is ONLY the Male Wall Mount for Tarter Premium Stalls.
Premium Male Bracket for Premium Horse StallsLearn More
Built on a comfort Arabian 5 year guaranteed tree designed for Arabian horses. Neoprene in skirts, padded suede seat, engraved silver rings positioned just right for training. Blevins style buckles.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Arabian
- Horn: 2"
- Cantle: 4"
- Swell: 13"
- Gullet: 8"
- Rigging: Drop D
- Skirt: 25"x26.5"
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Protect your fish from stress, disease and parasites naturally with Pond Logic® Pond Salt. Pond salt improves the protective slime coat on your fish reducing their susceptibly to stress and disease while high water salinity eliminates parasites. Added electrolytes aid in fish recovery and rebalance in stressful environments.
- Not All Salts are Created Equally Many common salts can be harmful to fish. Pond Logic® Pond Salt is pure evaporated sea salt which is completely fish friendly.
- No Clouding Pond Logic Pond Salt dissolves directly into the water column and will not cause water clouding or murkiness.
- When To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt is a great natural tool for relieving fish stress and combating parasites and disease. For best results, use Pond Logic Pond Salt only when fish are exposed to high stress situations or when treating visible symptoms of stress, disease or parasites. If salt is continuously present in your pond parasites may develop a tolerance. Pond Salt does not dissipate from your pond and should be removed by performing partial water changes.
- How To Apply: Pond Logic Pond Salt can be applied directly into your pond and will naturally dissolve and circulate throughout the water column