- 3/4 (-8) John Deere Male Tip (Old Style) 1/pk
- Meets John Deere dimensional specifications. (OEM # AR30210 & AR93819)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking
- Mates with John Deere # AR47331 & RE15361 coupling bodies. (Old Style)
Forged head hitch pin with swivel handle and zinc plated "R" clip pin. More than 25% stronger than grade 2. Available in numerous sizes. Yellow zinc dichromate plated.Learn More
$61.97For trapping raccoons, woodchucks, porcupines, and opossums. -Sure Trap is designed to catch all kinds of animals no matter how quick or cunning. All our traps are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized wire mesh and reinforced with heavy steel rods to give them extra strength and durability. Our trigger and reset rods are designed within the trap so the animals cannot discharge the trap before entering. After entry, escape is impossible because of the innovative design of our door and locking system . When ready, releasing of the animal is done safely and without difficulty, because our door opens from the outside of the trap, You never have to reach in the trap and risk getting harmed by the animal. 11 X 12 X 30 Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted hay feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
The dimensions of this Hay Feeder (Model WMHF) are as follows: Height: 28.5", Width: 24", and Depth: 20" (Top) and 7" (Bottom).Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- Extension pipe for mufflers.
- 4" Diameter x 48" L
When space is a factor, this rugged, economical crowding system fits the bill. Whether you are using it as part of a permanent or portable working corral, it provides a durable and versatile crowding system that helps reduce the labor needed for working cattle. This 90 degree sweep is reversible and can easily be expanded to grow with your herd requirements. This system is constructed with Premier Panels, our number one selling cattle panel. These panels feature J-legs to increase portability and help keep your panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground. The chain connectors increase the versatility and ease of assembly for this system, and the Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish will add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Gate Frame Height: 7’ (approximate height)
- Alley frame opening designed to connect to 25” wide alley
- OS-1 includes: 1- 10’ Premier Free Swing Bow Gate, 1- 10’ Premier Panel with Alley Frame, 1- Premier Radius Bar, and 2- 8’ Premier Curved Panels
- Premier Free Swing Bow Gate constructed from 1.9” OD Quadraform™ 16 gauge tubing with 1.050” OD single piece vertical stay, bow frame constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing.
- Premier Panel with Alley Frame and Premier Curved Panels constructed from 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey