Feather Fixer™ is a unique and innovative life-stage product that can also be fed year round if desired. It is ideal to help your flock get through molt quicker and supports feather growth and the production of fresh, hard-shelled eggs.
- Optimal protein and energy levels for chickens regrowing feathers
- Organic trace minerals support feather regrowth and eggshell strength
- Added prebiotics and probiotics support proper digestion and nutrient absorption
- Natural source of greens for periods when grass is limited
- Tagetes (Aztec marigold) meal for golden yolks
- Proprietary blend of nutrients naturally supports the immune system and overall health of your flock
- Pelleted form, 18% Protein
- Meets John Deere J20C specifications and exceeds others
- Protects against wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Helps extend the life of your equipment
Fits MF-90, MF-92 & Super 92 (Gas engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 220849M91
- Inlet Length (A): 5-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 31"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
- Constructed from 2” OD 16 gauge tubing
- Vertical Bar Spacing: 2.25” between each vertical bar
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel under powder coat
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Black
- Wood Kits Sold Separately
Quality one-piece precut headliner will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Color: Blue.
Fits Ford-New Holland 2600, 3600, 4100, 4600, 5600, 6600, 7600, 5700, 6700, 7700, 8700, 9700, 5610, 6610, 6710, 7710, 7810, 7910, 8210, TW5, TW10, TW15, TW20, TW25, TW30, TW35.Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat blue, gray, walnut brown, or black finish to ensure longer life in the field and is available in lengths from 4' to 16'.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.Learn More
12VDC Electric Diaphragm Pump with reciprocating, spring driven configuration that maintains constant pressure regardless of load. Pump automatically goes neutral when the end of hose valve is shut off. Glass-reinforced polypropylene pump housing provides integrity and excellent material compatibility inside and out. Portable Tubular Frame with Top and Bottom Tote Adapter Kits, Santoprene Diaphragms, and EPDM Elastomers. Includes 825 Digital Meter, 1"x12' Hose, 1"x9' EPDM Hose, and Shutoff Ball Valve.
- 12Volt DC Motor Tubular Frame Assembly
- Top and Bottom of Tote Adapter Kits
- Santoprene Diaphragms
- EPDM Seals
- 1"x9' EPDM Hose
- 1"x12' EPDM Hose
- 825 Digital Meter
- Shutoff Ball Valve
- Glass-filled Polypropylene Housing
- Thermal Overload Protection
- 130 Degree F Max Temperature
- 10ft Suction Lift
- Up to 0.1" Diameter Solids Learn More
Available in the most popular sizes for farm and other applications. All clips are yellow zinc dichromate plated spring wire.Learn More
The Field General Line of Disc Harrows are field tested disc harrows which are built to last. The are great for use in garden's and wildlife plots to vineyards and small acreage farms. The Field General line of discs are designed with today's compact tractors in mind.
- Accommodates Category I Quick Hitch
- Heavy Duty 3" Square Tubing Frame
- 7 1/2" Blade Spacing
- Easy Cutting Angle Adjustments
- 1" Steel Axle
- High Carbon Steel Disc Blades