Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Hydraulic Angle & Tilt 8500-RMB-84MHH$2,391.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Quality replacement backrest for your Oliver-White or Minneapolis Moline tractor. Backrest has steel core and 2" foam cushion. Vinyl covering provides durability.
Fits Oliver-White 1255, 1355, 1450, 1550, 1555, 1650, 1655, 1750, 1755, 1850, 1855, 1870, 1950, 1950 T, 1955, 2-105, 2-110, 2-135, 2-150, 2-62, 2-70, 2-78, 2-85, 2-88, 2050, 2150, 2250, 2255, 2270, 4-78, Minneapolis Moline 2270, G1355, G955.Learn More
12-Volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump-Only Model for fuel. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Pump-Only Model does not include power cord, dispense hose, adjustable suction pipe, battery clamps or nozzle. These items sold separately.
Specifications Model M-150-E-PO Design Type Rotary Gear Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 15 GPM, Up to 57 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose Sold Separately Nozzle Sold Separately Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life Suction Pipe Sold Separately To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Approvals CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser, U.L. Listed Motor
Ideal for loading items on to trailers, pulling up old fence posts, or other lifting chores
3-point rear attach lifting pole with Category I hookup (Cat. I pins included)
Multiple lifting loops for extra capacity and heights
Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Empty Weight: 150 lbs.
- Width: 40 inches
- Length: 95 inches
- Lift Capacity Front Loop: 1,000 lbs.
- Lift Capacity Back Loop: 2,000 lbs.
- Designed for farm supply dealers as well as the large herdsman who need off-the-ground storage of gates and corral panels
- Single and double-deck design allows for easy storage of more gates in a small space
- Loads or unloads by hand or forklift
- Constructed from 3” steel channel
- Hardware and assembly instructions included
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish
- Dimensions: 80" L x 50" W x 115" H
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
Priefert’s Stripping Chute Entry Frame is designed for use with our Stripping Chute Release Gate (sold separately) to create a “Stripping Chute” in a return alley. The entry frame and release gate are often set on either end of two 8’ long panels or gates to create a safe area for removing ropes and/or head wraps from steers. The Stripping Chute Entry Frame features a bar that steers step over to enter the stripping area; this bar serves to discourage steers from backing out of the stripping area. This entry frame features chain connectors on each side that allow for quick, easy, and secure connections to be made. An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 61”
- Overall Width: 30”
- Overall Length: 5”
- Weight: 48 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Grey
This 2" 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Galvanized Bull Gate is one of Tarter's toughest gates and is designed for feedlots, herd containment, and heavy confinement. 52" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made with 2" high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with technologically superior continuous-welded saddle joints. All gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.