Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
Quality replacement pan seat for your IH Farmall tractor. Seat has a steel core painted red and 1" foam cushion. Seat core is formed just like the original. Available with 4-bolt pattern, rod or rail. Also available with a brass ring drain hole for 4-bolt mount. Available in vinyl or canvas.
Fits International-Harvester 200, 230, 240, 2404, 2504, 2606, 300, 330, 340, 350, 400, 404, 450, 460, 504, 606, Cub, Cub Lo-Boy, C, H, HV, M, MD, MDV, MTA, MV, Super M, Super MTA, Super C.Learn More
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 325 Gallon (15 degree cone bottom w/ bolt-on top)
- Weight - 92
- Dimensions - 36x82
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
The multi-plane swivel has a high-flow design for great performance and is compact and lightweight for easy handling. The body is constructed of a high aluminum zinc alloy with a fluorosilicone inner O-ring and a fluorocarbon outer O-ring.
- Double O-ring seals at each swivel for long life at low temperatures (-40° F/C)
- Compatibility with unleaded gasoline, diesel and ethanol blends through E10
- Full 360° spherical rotation for easy movement
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- DO NOT USE IN CROWDING SITUATIONS.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch
- Traditional "bed frame" design for price conscious customers.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Lag bolts & hinges included
- Number of Stays:
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Product prices may vary based on color.
The REI ST-3000 Receiver w/ AUX Input 701194D6 is perfect for use with School Buses, Transit Buses, Motor Coach, Shuttle Buses and AG/Construction Equipment.
- AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Digital Tune and Seek
- Automatic Scan of Preset Stations
- Preset Up to 30 Stations(18FM and 12AM)
- Front and Rear Aux. Input
- Volume Select Knob
- LED Backlighting
- US/Euro Band Switch
- Dip Painted: Priefert Blue
- Feeder designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- Slanted bars are made from Priefert's Quadraform 18 gauge tubing.
- Easy Assembly
- Heavy duty design works great for cows, calves and bulls
- Slanted top rails ensure the cattle keep their heads in the feeder while eating eliminating costly hay loss
- Additional vertical rails on the bottom ensure superior strength
- Designed for containment in crowding areas such as feedlots and working pens
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates means panels can be hung in either direction
- Stands 62″ high with vertical “Z” braces
- Quick-pin latch system makes for easy hookup
- Custom loop legs prevent sinking
- Available in 10′ & 12′ lengths
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: Recommended for heavy confinement.Learn More
- 1/4" thick, 13 inch tall side plates are formed smooth inside to prevent material clogging on the side of the grader.
- Center punched reversible cutting edges double the blade life.
- Edges are positioned below the skids for better cutting.
- Replaceable skid shoes are made of 1/2" x 2" steel.
- A-frame mast will fit any category I fast hitch or standard hitch.
The 40 pound bag of Standlee Premium Western Forage Alfalfa Pellets are 1/4 inch and are high density. Alfalfa Forage is low in sugar, moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber. Alfalfa is used mostly for growing horses, underweight horses, horse with sensitivity to carbohydrates, horses with gastric ulcers and late pregnancy/lactating mares.
- Low in Carbohydrates
- Minimal Waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
- Minimal Dust
- Weed Free
- Easy to Feed/Store
- Useful as an Organic Fertilizer in Gardens or Flower Beds
- Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Alfalfa Forage
- Crude Protein - Min 16%
- Crude Fat - Min 1.5%
- Crude Fiber - Max 30%
- Moisture - Max 12%
- Moisture - Max 12%
On average most horses comfortably consume 2% of their body weight in dry forage per day. This equates to 20 lbs. of dry forage per day for a 1000 lb. horse. Standlee recommends that you weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount. Standlee also recommends that pelleted and cubed forage not be the sole source of forage since feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices. Feed Standlee Premium Western Forage® at a minimum rate of 1.5% of body weight per day. Standlee Premium Western Forage® is recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened, for horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed. Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage® over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage®. Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses. Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.