Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 15' 1510 Series Pull Cutter with Double Laminated Tires with Chain Guards - Cylinder 1510-DA-CG-CY$13,197.97
Tough cutting applications are no match for Taylor Pittsburgh’s 1510/1550 15’ Flex-Wing Rotary Cutter. Try the industry’s best choice for maximum power and maneuverable cutting ability.
- Four Gearbox design with a main splitter gearbox and three independent drive gearboxes
- 1000 RPM Gearbox
- Rugged 7 Gauge deck
- Spring Cushioned Wheel Axles
- Dual Center Section Wheels
- Round Stump Jumpers
- Constant Velocity Input PTO – Cat. 8 CV, Cat 6 CV 1000
- Cat 6 Wing Drivelines
- Slip Clutches on all Drive Gearboxes
- Replaceable Center Section and Wing Skid Shoes
- Heavy-Duty Castering Straddle type hitch Clevis
- Self-Leveling Tounge with Dual leveling rods
- Heavy-Duty Tounge jack with storage location on the deck
- Choice of 21” laminated tires/Heavy ply used Airplane Tires
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/2" Thread; 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
- Heavy Duty Commercial Box Blade
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch
Fits 8550 (1978-1981)- 4WD articulated. 4WD-305 (1982)- 4WD articulated.
- Application note: 2 required per tractor. Also, muffler has bent aspirator tube.
- Replaces OEM 70259460
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4"
- Shell Length (C): 18-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 22-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4"
- O/A Length (F): 44-1/4"
- Weight in LBS: 26
Ride your horse in style with the Sweetheart Suede Black Saddle! Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
Specifications Tree Poly-Ride - 5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee Seat 13", 14", 15", or 16" Suede Bars Semi-Quarter Horse Swell 12" Wide Gullet 6 1/4" Width, 7 1/4" Height Horn 3 1/2" Rawhide Braided Horn Diameter 2 1/4" Cantle 4" Cheyenne Roll Rigging Stainless Steel In-Skirt "C", Rear Slot Skirts 26" x 13" Square Stirrups 2" Laced Rawhide Contest Weight 21 lbs. Finish Medium Oil Extras Silver Conchos and Breast Collar Dees Tooling Combination Oak Lead/Basket Weave, Roughout Jockey and Fender
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 7' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 26" Notched Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F19-1026CO$10,164.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Specialty Tanks are available for a variety of custom applications in both stationary and portable configurations. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity - 12 Gallons
- Weight - 9 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 16 x 22
- lid - 5"
- Fitting - 3/4 "
A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
6 inch adaptor for rock and frost chain. Needs two teeth. Teeth sold separate. For all models except Model XR-7Learn More
This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. Powder coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by our powder coat finish. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More