The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
- .5 gallon
- One application provides solutions for preventative and existing weeds.
- 100% root kill.
- Results in 24 hours.
- Kills over 225 weeds.
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
Fits MF-165, MF-175, & MF-180 (Gas & Dsl) (Perkins 4-236 & 4-248 cid).
- Application note: This muffler is for tractors without loader.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 523394M95
- Inlet Length (A): 8"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 12-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): Bent Pipe
- O/A Length (F): 40"
- Weight in LBS: 9
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 5" Series 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Front/Round Rear Disc Blades with 10.5" Spacing, 650-F25-1024CF$14,879.97
Proven and precise, the Taylor-Way 650 Heavy Duty Offset Disc Harrow is the premium implement when you want customized options and power to get the job done right. The offset configuration provides pulverization for primary as well as secondary tillage applications. Design features include heavy tubular frame construction, 1 ½” square gang axles for strength and trunion mounted re-greaseable bearings.
Heavy duty with superior leveling capabilities, the 650 encompasses a broad range of cutting widths and blade spacings to select. That means you’ll never have to sacrifice what you really want from you implement when you choose a Taylor-Way. Whether you need the 9” or 10 ½” spacing, you’ll feel like this Disc Harrow was custom built just for you.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Tapered blades to improve leveling (2” front and 4” rear)
- Front to rear leveling controlled by dual spring adjustment rod
- 4”x 6” frame construction
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- Transport hydraulic cylinder and hoses
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- 4” x 7” Gang Tube
- 1 ½” Square Gang Axle
- 11L x 15 Implement tires (4 per unit)
- 15”x 10” rims (4 per unit)
- Gang angle adjust from 14 to 26 degrees
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10 ½” blade spacing
- Adjustable hitch clevis to match drawbar heights