KING KUTTER'S CARRY ALL is a versatile tool with hundreds of uses. The frame is made of heavy duty angle iron with pre-punched holes which readily accept plywood or plank limber to create a working platform. With a lift capacity of 1,000 lbs., it makes a great tool to carry feed, rocks, wood, and fencing supplies, plus much, much more.
- Hitch Category: CAT.1
- Weight Capacity: 1000 LBS
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 175 Gallons
- Weight - 54 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
- Dimensions - 31 x 61
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Taylor-Way Gear-Driven Rotary Tillers have a rugged, reinforced main frame for years of dependable service. Available in 4’, 5’, 6’, or 7’ widths.
The heavy duty gear drive operates in an oil bath for dependable performance and reduced maintenance.
6-tines per flange requires less horsepower yet operates smoothly, especially in tough conditions.
Standard slip clutch 540 RPM drive line provides protection for drive components…a feature that’s optional on most other brands.
Tilling depth controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum 8” depth.
Standard heavy-duty rear deflector provides improved leveling and soil finish.
Reinforced main frame.
Recommended for tractors up to 65 HP
- 540 RPM Slipclutch drive line standard on Taylor-Way tillers, optional on most other brands
- Tilling depth is controlled by adjustable skid shoes – to a maximum of 8” depth
- Heavy duty gear drive gives smooth reliable performance. Oil bath operation provides constant lubrication for long life
- 6-tines per flange require less horsepower
- Heavy-duty steel rotor shaft
- Heavy-duty flanges built for years of hard work
Regular Price: $44.99
Special Price: $38.24
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers and most Andis & Oster detachable clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New X-Block blade has silky, shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Topline cattle blocking blade, cuts through glue with no drag
- Extra sharp points for superior fedding
- Patented clean out design prevents hair and residue buildup
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
SpeeCo's shaft set collars are precision machined for exact fit with the size stamped on each collar and comes with an Allen head set screw. Each shaft set collar is yellow zinc dichromate plated and available in a wide range of sizes for all farming needs.Learn More
These syringes can be used to give oral medicine to dogs, cats, or cattleLearn More
Ready-to-use permethrin controls and repels a variety of flying insects, mites and lice on goats, sheep, beef & dairy cattle, horses, swine and poultry.
This item is currently not restricted from any states and is Not Registered in Arkansas.
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 200 Gallon (15 degree cone bottom)
- Weight - 58
- Dimensions - 36x55
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"