The Q36 Solar Powered Front Release Roping Chute is a state-of-the-art unit that requires no electrical cords or air lines, just the sun! The solar panel is attached to the top of the compact release box, and utilizes the latest patented, high frequency Pulse technology. Virtually indestructible and highly efficient, the solar panel is also weather proof. The Q36 is also equipped with a battery backup that will allow it to operate in the event that there is no sunlight to recharge the unit. A single button remote control is used to automatically open the chute’s front release gate.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry. Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations. The innovation behind every Priefert Roping Chute combined with their legendary durability, has changed the look and feel of the growing roping industry. Our chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events, making Priefert the chute of choice when big money is on the line!
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 485 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Priefert Blue
This Electric Waterer is built of a polyethylene construction creating a strong, corrosion free product that provides many years of trouble-free operation. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food grade, recyclable plastic. It is engineered to allow easy access to electrical components, water line, incoming services and effortless cleaning. The 250-watt submersible heater features a unique grounding mechanism. The rounded corner design easily handles animal abuse while ensuring livestock safety, and meets "Grade A" requirements. The Electric Waterer can be wall or floor mounted.Learn More
A run is a safe area for your chickens to spend time in, it’s great to let your chickens out and allow them to be free range, but for when you are out you need to protect your birds from predators.
Our optional runs are made from plastic coated, welded steel mesh, and give your birds plenty of space to move around and forage. Our steel mesh is welded at every joint; not twisted like some inferior products. Each run has an easy-access door at the front and fix onto the coops with our quick-release clips. Our runs are very substantial and weighty, for additional security they can also be pegged to the ground using tent pegs or similar fastenings. The Winscombe run is 35" tall at the ridge x 40" wide x 69" long. Plenty of space for happy hens!Learn More
- Water Resistant HD Vinyl
- Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Armrests, Upper Backrest, and Slides
- Document Pouch
- Fold Forward and Reclining Backrest
- Accepts Operator Presence Switch
- Commercial Turf
- Utility Vehicles
- Professional Turf
- Skid Steers
- Ground Service Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Utility Tractors
- Row Crop
- Speciality/Industrial Tractors
Bolt Patterns (width x depth):
- Adjustable Widths
- 7" - 13.5" x Slotted Slides
- Max Depth 13"
- 7 ft. of 1/0 machine twist chain.
- Comes standard as squeeze chute and calf table accessory (not included with headgate)
- The operator can secure the head of any animal in the HG97 or HG91 Headgate or on the Priefert Calf Table.
- Length: 84"
- Width: 0.19"
- Height: 0.19"
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
- Capacity - 1,550 - 2,600 Gallons - 15 Deg.
- Weight - 640 Pounds
- Clearance - 9"