A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More
The Fill-Rite Arctic Fuel Transfer Hose (FRHA075151) stays extremely flexible in low temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C). It's made with a neoprene exterior that resists cuts, abrasions and punctures and has a high quality nitrile inner tube. The stainless steel static ground wire prevents static discharge for safe fueling.
- Artic Fuel Hose
- Functional to -40 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 Degrees Celcius)
- Stailess Steel Static Ground Wire
- Neoprene Exterior
- Resists custs, abrasions, and prunctures
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
- Large Letter Easy to Read Display
- Simple Turn Knob Reset
- Fits Virtually All Mounting Applications, 90 Rotation of Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Built-In Strainer on Inlet
- Can change Factory Calibration (Diesel) for different Fuels
- UL Listed; suitable for Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene E15 AND B20 Fuels.
Specifications Model MR 5-30-G8N Design Type Nutating Disc Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flow Range 5-30 GPM, 19-114 LPM Accuracy ±2% of reading Operating Temperature -20° to 125°F (-29° to 52°C) Reads Gallons Wetted Materials Aluminum Housing Pressure Rating 3.4 bar, 50 PSI To Use With Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, Gasohol (E10 max) Do Not Use With Water or Chemicals Approvals U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards Fitting NPT
ProMectin B (ivermectin) Pour-On delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient low-volume application. Ivermectin is a potent anti-parasitic agent whose chemical structure is different from those of other antiparasitic agents.Learn More
The Clipper 4-1/2 RHTX fasteners are made of a strong and abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire. Provides 52% more mass than the standard round wire hooks. Produces a fastener that is proven to withstand the abusive and abrasive round hay baling applications today.
- 8-10" CARDS
- Made of a strong, abrasion resistant rectangular high tensile wire
- Provides 52% more mass than standard round wire hooks
- 3-point rear attach tillage disc used to prepare soil for planting
Heavy-duty angle-iron frame with 10-18” x 3mm notched blades, 10-18″ x 3mm smooth blades, and heavy-duty sealed bearings
6-1/2′ cutting swath with each pass
Category I quick-hitch hookup (Cat. I pins included)
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
NOTE: Scalloped blades are available on rear gangs with additional factory lead time and upcharge. See your authorized Tarter dealer for more details. Know your tractor’s capabilities before using this equipment. Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended equipment handling capabilities when using 3-Point Equipment.Learn More
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 36"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 112 mph/ 9,818 fpm
- Hitch: three point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" shearpin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: round, saucer shaped
- Approx. Weight 376 lbs.
- Approx. Weight with Chain Guards: 433 lbs.
- Extension pipe for mufflers.
- 4" Diameter x 48" L
This Sensor-1 GPS Speed Sensor with a Digital Display is a self contained GPS unit with 5 Updates per Second. The Sensor-1 Speed Sensor has an integrated magnetic mount for ease of installation. 3 Pin Metri Pak Connector for Micro Trak Monitors. 10 Ft Lead.
- 10.12 Hz
- 3 Pin Metri Pak Connector
- No Pulse per Second
- 5 Updates per Second
- Magnetic Mount
- 10 ft. Lead