Spot Sprayer Tanks are designed as portable applicator supply tanks and are equipped with pump and equipment mount inserts. Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks mount with bottom inserts. All tanks are available with drain out sumps. Tanks are manufactured from linear low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Description - Roto With Sump
- Capacity - 14 Gallon
- Weight - 8 Pounds
- Dimensions - 14 x 30 x 14
- Lid- 5"
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: Cat. 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Title Adjustments: No
The BDH-Series nozzles offer a wide range of features and performance well suited for the growing alternative fuels markets. Bio-Diesel continues to grow as an alternate fuel source for fueling commercial and industrial heavy machinery, transportation, and farming equipment. Due to the corrosive nature of the bio-diesel additives it is critical to ensure that the nozzle is fully compatible to ensure proper operation and to increase the life of the nozzle.
- Compatible up to B100 Diesel
- UL/cUL listed
- ¾” aluminum nozzle
- ¾” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Black body cover with large Bio-Diesel marking to clearly identify fuel type
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Rated to -20°F operation
3 inch adaptor for rock and frost chain. Needs two teeth. Teeth sold separate. For all models except Model XR-7Learn More
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)Learn More
Our Creep Feeder Panel is designed with an adjustable horizontal bar for calf passage only. Creep Feeder Panels are useful between pastures and outside sheds for calf-only feeding and are ideal for the small- or large-size herd. 50" high, this Creep Feeder Panel is constructed of 2" round tubular steel. Calf openings are spaced 18" apart. A superior E-Coat finish ensures long life in the field.Learn More
$249.97The Femco Large Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020895 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 42 inches and 66 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More
- Size - 4'x50'
- Coating -Galvanized
- 1" Mesh