This versatile Tandem Axle Dump Trailer is highway approved and is a perfect match for property owner, landscaper, contractor and rental yard applications. This rugged rear Dump Trailer has a G.V.W. rating of 9,980 lbs. and features tandem 6,000 lb. axles, with a self contained 12 volt hydraulic dumping system. The sturdy frame and bed construction is designed to provide years of dependable hauling service.
- G.V.W.R.: 9,980 lbs.
- Axles: Tandem 6000 lb. Axles with 6 Bolt E-Z Lube Hubs
- Box Length: 120”
- Box Width: 80”
- Side Board Height: 18”
- Box Capacity: 3.7 Cubic Yards
- Tie Rails: ½” All Sides
- Tie Down Anchors: D-Ring (2 Each Side)
- Suspension: Leaf Spring
- Hitch Coupler: 2 5/16” Ball Hitch
- Safety Chains: ¼” Proof Coil with 5/16” Safety Hooks
- Main Frame Construction: 6” Channel
- Floor Construction: 10 Gauge
- Fender Construction: 11 Gauge
- Rear Gate: Double Swinging
- Tires: 225/75R16 on 16”x 6” Rims
- Lights: DOT Class. With 6 wire plug
- Lift Mechanism: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Hydraulic System: 12-Volt with Deep Cycle Battery Standard in Lockable Storage Box
- Dump Control: Hand-Held Remote
- Safety Break-Away System: Standard Equipment
- Tongue Jack: Standard with Side Crank
- Approximate Weight (Empty): 2,990 lbs.
Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth.
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required.
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Fits MF-10 & MF-12 (using Kohler 10 & 12 hp 1 cyl. Engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 521017M91
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1"
- Shell Length (C): 5-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1"
- O/A Length (F): 9"
- Weight in LBS: 3
Universal drain plug de-icier. 1500 watts. Fits all plastic and metal tanks on the market. Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary. Easy to install. Safe in all tanks.Learn More
Fits 8700-6 cyl. Diesel (76-78).
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5" x 11"
- Replaces OEM D5NN 5230S
- Inlet Length (A): 2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 31-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 10-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 44"
- Weight in LBS: 17
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 345 Gallons
- Weight - 100 Pounds
- Dimensions - 52 x 81
- Overall Height - 92"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
A great saddle for out on the trails or in the show ring. Hand carved basketweave and floral pattern, neoprene in skirts, full quarter horse bars, blevins style buckles, saddle strings, leather sewn stirrups, and padded suede seat. Light oil and medium oil.
COLOR: Medium Oil
SIZE: 17 1/2"Learn More