This heavy-duty 50"-high gate features exterior side bracing and 2 x 4 8-gauge wire. E-Coated wire keeps horses and small livestock safely inside, allowing no catch points. Frame and braces are made from 1-3/4" tube that has been protected from the elements by E-Coat. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. This gate features a superior E-Coat gray finish to ensure longer life in the field.
NOTES: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 50" H
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord, 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model: M-180S-ML
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 18 GPM 69 LPM
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 1 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 20 amps
- Suction Pipe: Adjustable to 40 inches
- Suction Lift: 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Improved flowrate and convenient Spin Collar.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 2" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front and 18" Round Rear Blades 377-16-18CO99$1,379.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Fits 4000 (65 & up)-3 cyl. Gas & Diesel.
- Horizontal-Oval Body. Shell 4" x 8"
- Replaces OEM C5NN 5230AB
- Inlet Length (A): 5-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 10-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 13-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Everything you need to accessorize your windmill for ponds 1 to 2 acres in size. This kit gives you the ability to run two airstones so you can aerate your pond in multiple areas.
- 50' of 1/2" weighted airline to keep your airline on the bottom of your pond.
- 1 extra Airstone and foot valve.
- A 2-way selector valve to regulate airflow between 2 airstones.
- 1 set of OWS tower hinges to help raise and lower your windmill much easier.
- 2 Airstone housing bucket to keep your airstone out of the mud and the "muck".
- 2 duck decoy marker to help you retrieve your housing bucket and airstone if ever needed.
- Hose connectors
Our 6-Bar Economy Galvanized Tube Gate has the quality, features, and durable value you’ve come to expect from Tarter. This gate is perfect for placement at construction sites, for crowd control, or for fencing pastures, orchards, and gardens. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate is made from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength galvanized tubing with superior continuous welded saddle joints. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins and 22" snap chain.
Note: All gates are 3" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish frame and hay rack.
- Double tub poly liner.
- Heavy duty hay and grain pasture feeder
- Legs powder coated over galvanized tubing
- Lip of pan 29" from ground.
- Pan Depth: 10.5"
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Replacement liners available.
- Length: 63"
- Width: 55"
- Height: 65"
- Weight: 161.03 lbs
Ignition Kit. For 4 cylinder gas engines with battery ignition, 1951 thru 1962 with IH distributor (not for Prestolite). Can use on same equipment as TISCO kit ATK5BI or IH3. Kit contains: rotor, condenser, points and proper point gap gauge.Learn More