Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series - Pull Type with Single Airplane Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 270-120PSACGCY$7,312.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing
From the original King Series. Designed especially for endurance and trail riders on a custom fiberglass reinforced tree with an air cooling channel to disperse heat on long rides. Features partial hand tooling, free swinging endurance style stirrups with Blevins style buckles, 3.5" deep soft leather padded seat and brass plated hardware with plenty of rings for gear.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3
- SWELL: 12
- GULLET: 8.25
- CANTLE: 4.5
- SKIRT: 25" x 18
- RIGGING: In-skirt Double D
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 17.5"
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock, 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.
- Size: 2"
- 200 PSI
- Bottom mount, 1/4” MNPT fitting
- ABS casing, brass bourdon tube, and connection
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR14 - 24" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 440$4,899.97
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Flex Back: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
Keep your engines running their best by using Pump Filters from Fill-Rite. Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt, silt and corrosion.
- May be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends
- Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner.
- Helps your engines operate more efficiently.
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections.
- Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade power containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number Of Stays: 2
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 168"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 64"
Crop Care Tanks are designed for OEM sprayer applications that contain chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Hoop recesses are provided around the tank to facilitate installation and anchoring. Wide bottom tanks are available with either a box-style or sloped-style sump on the bottom for withdrawal. Narrow bottom tanks are cut out on each side to facilitate narrow track widths and are only available with a sloped-style sump. Larger tanks are furnished with polyethylene baffles for fluid control and a five-gallon rinse tank. The tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for liquids of up to 1.9 specific gravity. Tanks are shipped on returnable pallets. Fittings are shipped loose.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 485 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 115 x 57
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"