The handy nylon holster easily straps on the saddle or saddle bag and includes a dee ring on back for added stability. Webbing strap with hook and loop closure keeps water bottle in place. Water bottle included.Learn More
Regular Price: $120.97
Special Price: $96.78
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 6' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
Fits 400 Swather (to 1981)-(Gas).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 260424
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 17"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Capacity - 95 Gallons
- Weight - 38 Pounds
- Bands - 2 x 51.5
For vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by bovine rhinotracheitis, bovine virus diarrhea, bovine parainfluenza-3 and bovine respiratory syncytial virus. This product aids in the prevention of persistent BVD Type I and Type II infection of the fetal calf when it is used subcutaneously in the cow or heifer 30 to 60 days pre-breeding.
DOSE: Aseptically rehydrate with the accompanying diluent. Cattle, inject one 2 mL dose subcutaneously or intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Annual revaccination is recommended. Protect animals from exposure for at least 14 days after vaccination. Calves vaccinated under 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months of age.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT COWS OR IN CALVES NURSING PREGNANT COWS. A small percentage of animals may show transient mild injection site swelling. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Burn container and all unused contents. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL BOX FRAME DISC HARROWS are constructed of heavy steel square tubing. It connects to Category 1 Quick Hitch. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square high carbon steel rods mounted on double thrust sealed steel bearings. These disc harrows have four angle adjustments of 16 degrees, 30 degrees, 44 degrees, and 57 degrees with an easy single bolt adjustment.
- Width: 66"
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 18"
King Kutter Dirt Scoop Latch Roller Assembly replacement parts.Learn More
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Protects against brake noise, wear, rust, foam, and leaks
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Excellent low temperature properties
- 2 gallons (7.57 liters)