Powder River's Classic Cattle Panels are made from 14 gauge high tensile steel formed into Powder River's exclusive "Pentagonal Rail." These rails are surrounded with a 13 gauge frame, making them strong durable panels with an amazing ability to take large amounts of pressure and spring back into their original shape. Vertical stays on both sides of the panel increase the panel's strength. Recommended for high-pressure applications.
- Classic Pentagonal Rail and Vertical Stay are made of 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- The engineered superior design of the pentagonal open rails and formed stays adds substantial strength and durability.
- The design and engineering of our "classic" line of gates and panels gives us the confidence to extend an unsurpassed 5 year limited warranty.
- Connects to all other styles of Powder River panels which allows you to connect your current Powder River equipment.
- 64" overall height.
- 1.66" O.D. 13 gauge frame.
- 5 Pentagonal horizontal rails.
- High Tensile steel is 66% stronger than most common steel panels.
A run is a safe area for your chickens to spend time in, it’s great to let your chickens out and allow them to be free range, but for when you are out you need to protect your birds from predators.
Our optional runs are made from plastic coated, welded steel mesh, and give your birds plenty of space to move around and forage. Our steel mesh is welded at every joint; not twisted like some inferior products. Each run has an easy-access door at the front and fix onto the coops with our quick-release clips. Our runs are very substantial and weighty, for additional security they can also be pegged to the ground using tent pegs or similar fastenings.The Churchill run is 35" tall at the ridge x 40" wide x 102" long. Plenty of space for happy hens!Learn More
- Category I Welded Clevis Hitch
- 6" Reversible Cutting Edge Front & Rear
- Adjustable Steel Spring Shanks
- Long Lasting Replaceable Foot & Blade
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Solid Polyurethane Construction
- Adjustable Angle
Fits Seat Models: 330, 440, 441Learn More
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- 8' Long
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,325 Gallons
- Weight - 360 Pounds
- Dimensions - 84 x 84 x 60
- Specific Gravity - 1.7