A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/4" Thread; 5/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
These tanks are designed for dispensing liquid feed supplements to livestock. Tanks are equipped with rotary dispensing wheels and fill port. Tanks are manufactured from low-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.5 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators. Wheels sold separately.
Mineral Feeders feature a heavy metal base and pivot system to prevent mineral loss in wind. Polyethylene feeder housing is corrosion resistant with U.V. inhibitors. Feeder capacity is 100 lbs. and is U.S.D.A. compliant.
- Description - 100 Pound Mineral Feeder
- Weight - 91 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 72 x 54
Quality precut corner post kit will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 6 pieces. Color: Multi Brown.
Fits John Deere 7200, 7210, 7400, 7410, 7510, 7600, 7610, 7700, 7710, 7800, 7810.Learn More
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.
- Size: 2.5"
- 160 PSI
- Bottom mount, 1/4” MNPT fitting
- ABS casing, brass bourdon tube, and connection
Optional 8" wide trench cleaner for 48" & 60" digging depth chains. For models XR-14, XR-21, XR-25, XR-35Learn More
A small backyard version of an Outdoor Water Solutions windmill has been designed and created with the same high standards in quality workmanship the company has been recognized for. This unit is built for ease of assembly and to last decades as with all other Outdoor Water Solutions products.
Main Features of The Backyard Windmill
- Sturdy 4 leg tower design
- 1 piece 27” rotor head for ease of assembly
- Simple, fast and safe anchoring system using ground stakes (provided in package).
- Structurally strong tower for strong winds
- Windmill is sold for ornamental purposes
- There is a One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The Backyard windmill weighs only 51 lbs. for the Small version and is shipped all in one box throughout North America
- The Backyard Windmill is available in a number of powder coated finishes - traditional galvanized steel or Bronze, Red & White, Green & Yellow or Red, White & Blue powder coat colors.
From the original King Series. This saddle is great for your child's first show saddle with a a deep seat to keep your child in the proper position. Features - Hand tooled basket stamp, highlighted with silver plates, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style quick change buckles, silver conchos and billet slots, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse, Horn: 2, Cantle: 3 3/4, Gullet: 6 3/4, Swell: 9 1/2, Rigging: In-Skirt D, Skirt: 22 1/2" x 24, Weight: 19 lbs, Size: 13", Color: Light OilLearn More