Our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder is the best-selling mineral feeder on the market because of its superior design and quality workmanship.
Rough and rugged, our Heavy-Duty Mineral Feeder will serve you well for years.
This feeder features a rotating 15" poly wind vane head with dual ball bearings, a large rotating 2-cubic-foot-capacity heavy poly tub and a 46"-diameter base built with solid 3/4" steel rods to prevent tipping.
Assembled height is 59"Learn More
Great starter saddle built on a 5 year rawhide covered tree.
- Hand carved floral/basketweave border
- Roughout jockey and bottom skirt
- Neoprene in skirts
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Silver conchos
- Saddle strings
- Padded leather covered stirrups
- Deep padded leather seat
- TREE: Rawhide Wrapped
- HORN: 3 H
- CANTLE: 4/Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 13
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 13"
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
This bolt on edge comes with all the hardware to attach it and get right back to work. Made of 3/4" hi carbon steel and has a 3/4" double bevel, this edge is made to last.Learn More
- Capacity - 1,500 Gallons
- Weight - 228 Pounds
- Dimensions - 86 x 69
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Fits L, LA, LA1, LAE, LAH, LA1H (ag & Ind.) (to 1954)-(all Gas & Diesel) 500 (Diesel)-(1955-1957) 900 (Diesel)-(1958-1959).
- Replaces OEM 6705AB
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/4"
- Shell Length (C): 15"
- Outlet Length (D): 6-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-3/4"
- O/A Length (F): 26"
- Weight in LBS: 6
A nickel plated Z225 swivel snap in a 1" size.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 9' 1" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Flex Hanger 24" Notched Front/Round Rear Front Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-F23-1024CF$10,270.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
Round Horizontal Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Tanks require skids and bands to support the round bottom. All tanks are equipped with drain out sumps. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 150 Gallons
- Weight - 48 Pounds
- Dimension - 32x57
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4″ & 1-1/4″