KAYTEE® Forti-Diet® Pro Health™ is a Nutritionally Enhanced Daily Diet that provides the essential nutrients your pet needs for a long, healthy life.
- With DHA OMEGA-3 - Supports Heart, Brain & Visual Functions
- Rich in Natural Antioxidants - For general health and immune support
- Probiotics & Prebiotics -Natural ingredients that aid in digestive health
- Naturally Preserved - For ideal freshness
- Rich in fiber - Essential for proper function of the gastrointestinal tract
- Yucca – For odor control
Promotes a soft, healthy coatLearn More
Corn, Wheat, Milo, Sunflower, Millet, Oat Groats, Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Toasted Corn Flakes, Shelled Peanuts, Toasted Wheat Flakes, Ground Flax Seed, Canadian Field Peas, Green Split Peas, Ground Oats, Ground Wheat, Ground Rice, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Cane Molasses, Salt, Soy Oil, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Color. Allergen information: Contains peanuts and/or other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.).....13.5%
Crude Fat (min.)..........6.0%
Crude Fiber (max.).......10.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)...............0.4%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.).......0.04%
Total Bacillus Species (min.)...100,000 CFU/g
Fits 50, 520, 530.
- Note: Inlet has 4 hole baseplate.
- Vertical-Oval Body — 4-1/2" x 9"
- Replaces OEM AR20449
- Inlet Length (A): 1-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): Base Plate
- Shell Length (C): 19"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 22-3/4"
- Weight in LBS: 9
- Ideal for feeding of round bales to large cattle in tough situations
- 2” round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- S-Bar design prevents calves from getting inside
- 8’ diameter to accommodate large bales
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 17” metal hay saver to reduce waist
- Stands 45” high
- Features Tarter's superior E-Coat red finish to ensure longer life in the field
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More
$56.97Provides proven protection from the 5 most common viral respiratory diseases. Learn More
This halter is made from a continuous piece of 3/8" poly rope with a hand-knotted construction and a double noseband and crown strap. The hollow braid spun poly lead measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More
Thick rubberized self-sinking ½” air line to maximize air flow between the Windmill air compressor and the air diffusers. Weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
$269.97The Femco Small Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020896 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 32 inches and 42 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.Learn More