Reduce fish stress, improve their protective slime coat and promote faster healing of damaged tissue with Pond Logic® Stress Reducer Plus.
- The Ultimate Stress Buster Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus helps alleviate stress caused by water changes, transportation and illness by enhancing their natural protective slime coat and helping to heal damaged tissue. To further combat fish stress, Stress Reducer Plus neutralizes harmful tap water elements like chloramines, chlorine and heavy metals. Knowing your prized fish are taken care of may just reduce a bit of your stress.
- Let It Flow Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is delivered as a powerful concentrated liquid, meaning more active product and less useless filler.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Stress Reducer Plus: Stress Reducer Plus is designed to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. Stress Reducer Plus forms a beneficial slime coat replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost when fish are handled, breeding or under stress. Also works to remove chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals making tap water safe. Great for new ponds, during water changes or when handling or transporting fish.
- How To Use Stress Reducer Plus: To protect fish and condition water, simply add 1 ounce per 120 gallons of pond water.
- 60 Gallons: ½ Ounce
- 120 Gallons: 1 Ounce
- 240 Gallons: 2 Ounces
- 480 Gallons: 4 Ounces
Pond Logic Stress Reducer Plus Dosage Rates
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Fits 2000, 3000, 4000 (65-75)- 3 cyl. Gas & Diesel. 5000 (65-75) 4 cyl. Gas & Diesel.
- Note: Adapter pipe for inlet, use with FO-5 muffler.
- Replaces OEM C3NN 5255B
- Inlet Length (A): 1-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 11-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 2-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-7/8"
- O/A Length (F): 15-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 8″ Riser and Lid – Black
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 29
$78.97Attach to water faucet, turn water on -plastic float with brass valve maintains constant water level. Made of durable plastic with rotating reel on top to keep birds off. Sits on ground, or may be easily mounted on 4'' or 6'' block, or suspended for larger birds and to keep trash out. Equipped with 4 foot hose. Ready to attach to faucet. Maximum Pressure 50 Psi. Learn More
KING KUTTER'S REAR BLADES are designed for value added performance. Uses include road grading and maintenance, landscaping, snow removal, cleaning livestock pens and much more. They are constructed of durable 1/4" thick by 14" high moldboard specially formed to roll dirt and prevent drag. The cutting edge is made of high carbon steel and is sharpened on both edges for double use. These rear blades feature an angle iron frame for added strength. Each unit has five forward and five reverse angular adjustments for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 5'
- Hitch Category: CAT 1
- Adjustments: 5 Front and 5 Rear
- Offset and Tilt Adjustments: No
Quality precut cab foam kit will make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Contains 8 pieces. Color: Black (64 HPSI).
Fits John Deere 8440, 8640.Learn More
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 265 Gallons
- Weight - 74 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
- Dimensions - 31 x 88
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 36" Depth X 8" Width Full Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 548$5,779.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/2" Thread; 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene