The Fan Tip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum over the 30-60 PSI operational pressure range. It is good for applications of herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and plant growth regulators.
- Mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals
- 80 degree version
- Ideal for use over the 30 - 60 PSI pressure range
- One-piece design
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the Fan Tip fits all standard caps and Twin Cap
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with automatic unleaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord, 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe. P.O.P. box. 27.7 lbs., 12.6 kg.Learn More
3 Point Carrier, Category 1 & 2, Saddle and Straps, Roller Pump Kit w/Strainer & 8 Way Selector Valve or PTO Centrifugal Pump Kit w/1-1/4” Suction Hose, 8-Way Selector Valve, Strainer, Hoses.
(Less Pump) Agitator Kit, 8 or 10 Row Boom Assy. w/Vari-Spacing Nylon Nozzles w/Tips,
200 or 300 gallon Polyethylene Tank, w/(1) 3/4” & (1) 1-1/4” Bottom Fittings
- Complete 200 Gallon Sprayer
- (1) BB-32 3 Point Carrier
- (1) 38-200SB Saddle and Strap Assembly
- (1) 5169004 200 Gallon Poly Tank
- (1) 715-LP Pump & Hose Kit Less Pump
- (1) 814 Agitator, Kit
- (1) 257-8 Boom Assembly
These neoprene bit guards fit all types of bits and measure 2-3/4" in diameter. Hook and loop closures provide easy on and off.Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved) containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications. Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Captivity -1,065 Gallons
- Weight - 340 Pounds
- Dimensions - 56 x 105
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
This halter is made from a continuous piece of 3/8" poly rope with a hand-knotted construction and a double noseband and crown strap. The hollow braid spun poly lead measures 1/2" x 10'.Learn More
- Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- Heavy duty (Schedule 80)
- Lightweight with excellent strength
- NPT threads
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Pressure to 150 P. S.I. at 70°F
Viton Gaskets are available in the following sizes. Santoprene and EDPM Gaskets are also available for most fittings. Different gasket materials may be required according to the substance stored in the tank.
- Description - 3 1/4" Viton Gasket
- Hole Requirement - 3 1/4"
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. These popular reins are constructed from weather resistant harness leather that offers superior weight, strength and durability. They have smoothed edges that feel great in your hands and water loop ends with burgundy alum tanned ties for easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7' or 8'.Learn More