Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement.
- Dimensions: 6' L x 52" H
- 1 Brace
5 inch adaptor for rock and frost chain. Needs two teeth. Teeth sold separate. For all models except Model XR-7Learn More
Individual holes minimize waste. Top slides off for easy access. Made of heavy gauge galvanized steel and feature rolled edges for safety.Learn More
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
- Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the store and easy transport to the farm after purchase.
**********SQUEEZE CHUTE NOT INCLUDED**********Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More