KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
Product Features4 Wheel Mechanical Meter, 1 " Meter 6-40 GPM, in package Pipe fittings to fit 4200 Series pumps
The 901MK4200 Mechanical flow meter has a large easy to read display, flow ports can be positioned vertically or horizontally, UL/cUL listed, handles fluid of any viscosity, rated for Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, mineral spirits, Stoddard solvents and heptane. Fill-Rite meters provide precision and durability in a cost-effective design. The 901MK4200 meter is a 4 wheel mechanical meter designed for transfer pumps with a flow rate of 6-40 GPM. this meter has a 1" inlet and outlet package has fittings to install in the 4200 Series pumps
Features & Benefits
- +/- 2% Accuracy
- UL/cUL, CE Listed
- 6-40 GPM
- 50 PSI
- 1" inlet/outlet
- Large Easy to Read Display
- NPT Threads
The Classic Series has the traditional trademarked Lowe look while incorporating the latest in performance and durablity features. All of this at a lower price than the previous models.
NOTE: Lowe chain-reduction auger drive units come standard with a 2 9/16" diameter through- hardened round drive shaft. A 2" (51 mm) diameter hex drive shaft is optional.
Designed for 7-20 gpm, it uses augers up to 18 inches in diameter.Learn More
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Large horse or 2-year-old draft.Learn More
- 18" Long Extension
- 3" Inside Diameter
- Comes with Inlet Clamp CL-300
- Silver finish
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a great natural filtration tool that helps remove dissolved organics and tannins that cause cloudy and tea-colored water while neutralizing harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water. Regular use of Activated Carbon is recommended for ponds that are regularly introduced to an abundance of leaves and pine needles.
- We’ve Got It In The Bag Each bag of Pond Logic Activated carbon includes a mesh filter media bag so you have everything you need for quick and simple application. Place your media bag of Pond Logic Activated Carbon in flowing water and enjoy cleaner water free of harmful and annoying contaminates.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Activated Carbon is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Activated Carbon is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon can be used to clarify “tea-colored” water caused by an abundance of leaves and dissolved organics or to remove harmful chlorine and chloramines introduced by tap water.
- How To Use Activated Carbon Pond Logic Activated Carbon should be placed in the included mesh media bag and positioned in flowing water. Replace used Activated Carbon every 2-3 months to maintain effectiveness at a rate of 4-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of pond water being treated. Dosage rates can be increased to remedy extreme turbid conditions.
Pond Logic Activated Carbon Dosage Rates
- 500 Gallons: 2 – 3 Pounds
- 1,000 Gallons: 4 – 6 Pounds
- 1,500 Gallons: 6 – 9 Pounds
- 2,000 Gallons: 8 – 12 Pounds
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 8' 4" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 26" Notched Front Discs with 9*" Spacing, 670-S-23-926CO$9,030.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
- Capacity - 100 Gallons
- Weight - 40 Pounds
- Bands - 1.75 x 39.5