SpeeCo's universal clevis pins can be used as an adjustment replacement pin and have multiple holes allowing user to cut off any access length. Numerous sizes available. Available in yellow zinc dichromate plated versions.Learn More
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Flat Top Cone Bottom Tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mount. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 150 Gallons
- Weight - 61 Pounds
- Dimensions - 36 x 51
- Overall Height - 63"
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series - Pull Type with Single Airplane Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 270-120PSACGCY$7,312.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing
Vertical – Dome Top tanks are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators..
- Capacity - 2,500 Gallons
- Weight - 420 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 103
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
The 4-in-1 is a 72 inch versatile bucket that can be used multiple ways on any job site. It can be used as a clam shell, mid-dump, blade or regular bucket. The 4-in-1 combination bucket, like many of the King Kutter buckets, has pre-drilled holes to accept an optional bolt-on blade. Dual-edged, the blade can be un-bolted & flipped around to reveal a new cutting surface.Learn More
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification