Made from durable fiberglass, this sorting pole comes in a nice selection of classic colors. The rubber handle feels great in your hands and offers a good grip. Measures 7/16" x 70".
- Color: White
From the original Silver Royal. Built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 2 1/4"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 6 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25" x 26"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- COLOR: Light Oil
- SIZE: 14"
60 Gallon Skid Sprayers
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18″ Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTVs and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Glyphosate Compatible
- 120″ Boom Spray Coverage on Select Models*
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gate with welded Corral Panel is built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handling livestock.
The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field.
Built to stand rigid for ease of opening and closing when handeling livestock.
Superior continuous-welded saddle joints.
Custom loop legs prevent sinking
Quick -pin latch systen makes for easy hook up.
Walk through gate is 8' high, panel stands 62"Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 5'6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front Blades and 18" Round Rear Blades 377-16-18CF77$1,261.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 82”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
Our 6-Bar Economy Corral Panels are built with the same high quality and strength as our gates. Light but strong, these panels are ideal for light confinement and are portable for travel to overnight shows or trail rides. 60" high with vertical “Z” Braces, these panels are built from 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system makes for easy hookup. Custom loop legs prevent sinking, and panels hook up easily to our Walk- Thru Arch Gate. Available in 6' to 16' lengths in red, blue, green, gray, walnut brown, or black.Learn More