- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Forest Green (GN)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered Corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 43"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Our Galvanized Wire-filled Tube Gate is ideal for confinement of hogs, sheep, or any small animal. It is also recommended for use as an entry gate. 50" high with vertical pipe braces, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile galvanized tubing with 6-gauge galvanized wire. It comes complete with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain.Learn More
Fits MF135 (early s/n)-Perkins 3 cyl. Gas & diesel.
- Application note: Use with MF-17 & MF-21 mufflers.
- Replaces OEM 507518M92
- Inlet I.D. (A): 3-bolt
- Vert. Length (B): 11-1/2"
- Horiz. Length (C): 24"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 1-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Angle/Tube Frame
- Adjustable Disc Harrows
- Cast Bearings
- 1" Axles
- 7 1/2" Disc Spacing
- 2" X 3" Arms
Our 7-Bar Heavy-Duty Standard Bull Gate is designed for light-to-medium confinement situations, as well as pasture and field entrances. This gate is built tough for tough situations and has been the favorite of farmers and herdsmen for years. 1-3/4" round tube made of high-tensile strength steel with superior continuous-welded saddle joints helps make this 50"-high gate so tough. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Gates come with hinges, hinge pins, and 22" snap chain. Available in lengths from 4' to 20'. Available in red, blue, or green.
NOTE: Not available in galvanized. All gates are 3â€ shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for light-to-medium confinement only. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.Learn More
Fits 706 & 756 (D-310 Diesel), 826 (D-358 Diesel).
- Note: Measure carefully before ordering-also see IH-13 & IH-22 for the 706 tractor.
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM 398512R2
- Inlet Length (A): 12-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 8"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 40"
- Weight in LBS: 11
- Clear hubs for easy viewing of flashback
- Metal insert increases needle strength for animal health applications
- Tri-beveled, anti-coring tips are computer-ground for consistent sharpness
- Anti-friction coating for minimal penetration resistance and animal discomfort
- Stainless steel cannula
- Sterile, nonpyrogenic, autoclavable components
- Tamper evident cartridges are safe, convenient, easily disposed of and transportable
- Lot number is printed on each cartridge for easy tracking
- ISO color-coded cartridges for easy gauge identification
Fits 020 (Gas)-s/n 123000 & up; 4000/4020 (Gas)-s/n 201000 & up; 4230 (Gas)- all s/n. .
- Application note: This muffler also used on Stationary & Industrial non-tractor applications; ENG-400 & ENG 500 (Gas & LP).
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 4-1/4" x 9"
- Replaces OEM AR41172
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 27"
- Weight in LBS: 12