Crop Care Tanks are designed for OEM sprayer applications that contain chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Hoop recesses are provided around the tank to facilitate installation and anchoring. Wide bottom tanks are available with either a box-style or sloped-style sump on the bottom for withdrawal. Narrow bottom tanks are cut out on each side to facilitate narrow track widths and are only available with a sloped-style sump. Larger tanks are furnished with polyethylene baffles for fluid control and a five-gallon rinse tank. The tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for liquids of up to 1.9 specific gravity. Tanks are shipped on returnable pallets. Fittings are shipped loose.
- Capacity - 1,250 Gallons
- Weight - 485 Pounds
- Dimensions - 58 x 115 x 57
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 2"
Effortlessly lift stuck-on debris from your rocks, gravel, liner and streams with Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense. Instead of scrubbing and spraying surfaces simply sprinkle on Oxy-Lift Defense and kick back while the work is done for you.
- Instant Results You Can See Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense goes to work on contact instantly foaming and lifting hard to remove caked on debris. Results can be seen in only 10 minutes and even the hardest debris are rinsed from your pond surfaces in hours leaving you with a clean and attractive pond without all of the scrubbing and power washing.
- Here’s The Scoop Pond Logic Oxy-Lift™ Defense is delivered as a powerful powder. Dosage rates are based on “scoops” which references the included plastic scoop in every Oxy-Lift™ Defense container.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Oxy-Lift Defense should be used ay time debris accumulate on rocks, streams and waterfalls. Water temperature has no effect on Oxy-Lift Defense.
- How To Use Oxy-Lift Defense Sprinkle Oxy-Lift Defense over affected areas. Oxy-Lift Defense should not be diluted and must come in contact with debris for best results. You may need to shut down waterfalls and/or streams to ensure optimal contact. Wait 10 minutes before restoring flow to treated areas. Allow 24 hours for debris to break free from rocks, gravel and liner surfaces. Debris may be removed by your filtration system or manually using a pond net. Allow 48 hours between consecutive treatments. Do not apply directly to plan foliage.
- Up To 25 Square Feet: 1 Scoop
- 26 – 50 Square Feet: 2 Scoops
- 51 – 100 Square Feet: 4 Scoops
- 101 – 150 Square Feet: 6 Scoops
Pond Logic Oxy-Lift Defense Dosage Rates
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 20" Notched Front Blades and 20" Round Rear Blades 377-20-20CO99$1,703.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 20” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 625Gallons
- Weight - 145 Pounds
- Dimensions - 72 x 108 x 24
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
- This rugged steel rear-mount box blade is ideal for working gravel, topsoil, mulch, manure, and more.
- Boxed ends help retain product being worked. All box blades are quick-hitch compatible, feature dual, replaceable cutting edges, and our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Available with a fixed or hinged back to meet your needs.
- Equipped with a fixed front and rear replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Hinge back is equipped with a fixed front replaceable steel cutting edge.
- Features replaceable heavy-duty ripper shank with multiple adjustment holes.
- This product has a formed self-cleaning mold board and is rated for tractors up to 60 HP.
- Measures 36" H x 74" W x 32" L
The Square bale spear has larger tine diameters than the round bale spear. (1.75" max vs 1.4375" max) The tines are a product of Kverneland. The spear frame is made in U.S.A. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered spears & tines bolt into place for ease of shipment & future removal or replacement.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Tine overall lengths: 32.3" & 48.8
- Tine usable lengths: 28" & 45"
- Tine maximum diameter: 1.75”
Bayer Advanced Gallon Tree & shrub protect & feed concentrate. Special dual-action formula: Kills insects and prevents new infestations for 12 months plus provides slow-release fertilizer. Kills Adelgids, Borers, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Japanese Beetles (adult) & many others. Easy to apply. No spraying! Mix & pour at plant base. Contains MERIT.
- Kills Existing and Prevents New Infestations
- Rainproof Protection, Won't Wash Off
- Also for Use on Potted Plants
- Contains MERIT(R)