Fits TE-20, TO-20 & TO-30 (1948-1954) TO-35 & MF-35 (1955-63) Gas & Diesel. MF-135 1964-1974 (Gas & Diesel).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 3-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 180364M91, 505545M92
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 8-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 4
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/4" Thread; 1 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
Formula 707 MuscleMx is a Natural Dietary Supplement to Support Muscle Growth.
A horse’s body tends to add new muscle cells at its own pace, which is sometimes slower than horsemen would prefer. Even young, growing horses receiving plenty of exercise often need a little help to pack dense muscle onto their limber frames. And as horses mature—especially horses recovering from the trauma of injury, disease, or severe stress—growing new muscle becomes an uphill battle.
Feeding extra protein—even protein rich in essential amino acids—does little to correct the problem, since you can only push so many nutrients through a series of progressively constricted metabolic pathways. To continue to add muscle mass, a way has to be found to retool the metabolism to remain in, or return to, muscle-building mode.
This is the rationale behind MuscleMx: to encourage the body to do what it already knows how to do with remarkable efficiency. To accomplish this feat, Formula 707 combined four natural nutrients that work synergistically to encourage the metabolic reactions required for muscle growth and development.
Lysine, the most essential of the 11 essential amino acids, lays the foundation for the formation of muscle-building proteins. Gamma oryzanol, a natural plant extract, assists in weight gain and muscle formation in all classes of the horse. Creatine, a naturally occurring organic acid, helps supply energy to muscle cells by stepping up production of ATP, the body’s energy-transport molecule. And Ornithine Ketoglutarate (OKG), an organic salt based on the amino acids ornithine and glutamine, bypasses the inhibitory metabolic processes preventing new muscle development. For all horses challenged in the task of adding or simply maintaining muscle mass, MuscleMx is the real solution for real results.
Active Ingredients per Scoop (1.5 oz) Lysine 5,000 mg Proprietary Blend 1,100 mg
Proprietary Blend contains Gamma Oryzanol, Creatine Monohydrate,and Ornithine-a-ketoGlutarrate.
High Flow AC Utility Rotary Vane Pumps. The 313V has an open flow rate of 20 GPM. This pump provides long life. Explosion-proof UL listed dual voltage 3/4 HP motor (115 and 230 VAC) Motor has sealed bearings, heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection Built-in junction box Cast iron pump housing with iron rotor and carbon vanes Check valve, pressure relief valve and strainer assembly. Automatic bypass valve, 2" threaded bung for tank openings. 2 Year Warranty
Features & Benefits
- 35 GPM/132 LPM
- 3/4 HP Motor
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction
- 2 Year Warranty
- 2" Threaded Bung for Tank Openings
- Iron Rotor with Carbon Rotary Vanes
- Self Priming
- Check Valve, Pressure Relief
The Star is a powerful, fast and efficient clipper that maintains speed even in tough conditions. Ergonomically designed for a slimmer grip, the combination of lightweight power and performance has made it easy to use and control making it ideal for horse clipping.
- Powerful 45W permanent magnetic motor
- Overload switch to protect the motor
- Patented ventilated head technology to cool the blade
- Replaceable air filters
- Available in 240V or 110V
- Carry case or bag with tools and service equipment
- Clipper speed 2,800 RPM
The Powder River 20' Homesteader Deluxe Alley matches up to the Portable Sweep Tub. Order the alley separately or as a package with the sweep tub. 10' Homesteader Deluxe Add-On Sections are also available to lengthen your alley. Add Pregnancy Testing Gates and the Powder River Squeeze Chute of your choice for a complete working system. 2' x 8' pieces of wood can be bolted between the lower three rails by drilling through the wood and vertical stays that are on the panels. (wood and bolts not included)
- Toughest open rail system on the market
- Adjustable alley -- can handle calves to bulls
- Portable and assembles in less than an hour
- System is very portable and easy to assemble
- This item includes a full sweep tub
- 1.66" O.D. Quadraform 16 gauge tubing
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses include: crowding pens, round pens, arenas, paddocks, and stalls
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to set up on uneven ground
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 and 4 way unions.
- Fishhook top corners for added safety
- GREAT FOR CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Horizontal Rails made from Priefert's unique 16 gauge Quadraform(TM) tubing give extra strength.
- Ideal for confinement of uncooperative animals
- J-Legs increase portability and keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions
- POWDER COATED with architectural grade powder containing UV inhibitors.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 96"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 64"
- Weight: 68 lbs
This durable off billet is constructed from top quality skirting leather and features a three hole tie with burgundy latigo leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 39".Learn More
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’