A superb replica of the original saddle designed for the U.S. Cavalry. Handsome, handsewn leather saddle built on a covered fiberglass tree. Will keep the horse cool on long rides with open center area on the seat.
- Dropped ring rigging with adjustable straps and chafe guard complete with tie straps, girth, stirrup leathers, and stirrups
- Comes with matching Cotton web adjustable girth
- Brass fittings and rings for equipment attachment
- Now you can ride just as the Cavalry men of yesteryear with this authentically styled saddle. Great for anyone who gets involved with war re-enactments.
- COLOR: Dark Brown
- SIZE: 15"
The Spectracide Gallon Ready-to-Use Weed and Grass Killer is recommended for application on flower beds, walkways and patios to destroy over 155 varieties of weeds. The formula penetrates to the roots of weeds and provides results as fast as 3 hours after application.
- Kills over 155 types of weeds down to the root
- Use on patios, walkways and flower beds
- Rain fast in 15 minutes for control that resists washing away
- See results as fast as 3 hours
Designed for today's demanding applications, these one piece, grade 5 performance, forged hitch pins are made from high strength steel and heat treated. Pin has black power coating with a red vinyl coated head and handle. Zinc plated "R" clip pin included.Learn More
Convenient step unit makes it easier to get in and out of your tractor. Handrail is available for additional safety. Easy to install with no holes to drill and hardware is included. Step is 14 1/2" wide and 6" deep. It mounts at a 30 degree angle to the tractor and has 9" between each step. Matches original equipment colors. Available for the right or left side of IH 86-88 series rowcrop tractors. Protrudes 26" from the cab door. Fits IH 3088, 3288, 3488, 3688, 5088, 5288, 5488.
Please Note: This step does not fit the 6388, 6588, 6788 Series. We do not have a step application for these tractors.Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Complete nutrition for all rabbits.
- Convenient, complete feed eliminates need for supplementation
- Includes balanced amino acids, protein, vitamins and minerals rabbits need to thrive
- Recommended for all rabbits and all life stages
- Yucca extract reduces odors and improves feed palatability
- Firm pellets reduce dust and waste
- 50 lb. bag
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chainlatch.
NOTE: All 2" gates are 2-1/2" shorter than listed length to allow for gate hardware and proper clearance. Recommended for heavy confinement. 18' and 20' gates have 3 hinges and 3 hinge pins.
- Dimensions: 18' L x 52" H
- 3 Braces
- Ideal for poultry and pet pens
- Can be used as pest-resistant garden barriers
- Provides predator-proof protection for domestic fowl and gardens
- Hexagon mesh design is reinforced with supplemental horizontal wires to keep netting straight and upright
- 20-gauge wire is galvanized before weaving to last longer, resisting rust and corrosion
- Reverse twist weave unrolls flat, ensuring easier handling
- Red Brand Commercial Galvanized Wire
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 8' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown