CrystalClear MuckOf tablets are designed to sink to the bottom of the pond to quickly reduce muck and sludge caused from dead algae leaves and twigs CrystalClear MuckOff easy-to-use tablets are a blend of natural bacteria and enzymes that help clear water by removing excess nutrients and reducing sediment Use when water temperatures are above 50FFeatures.
- Eliminates Muck Sludge.
- Breaks Down Dead Algae Leaves Twigs.
- Safe for All Aquatic Life.
- Pack of 384 Tablets
- Use 3 tablets of MuckOff per 500 gallons.
- 384 tablet jar treats 64,000 gallons or 16,000 gallons for up to 4 months.
Routine Application Rate
- Apply MuckOff™ once every 4 weeks.
Persistent Problem Application Rate
- For ponds with heavy muck buildup, treat at the prescribed rate per gallon above every 2 weeks until desired results are achieved.
For Best Results
- Disperse MuckOff™ tablets evenly throughout the pond. Optimal Water Conditions: pH: 6.5 – 8.5, Dissolved Oxygen: 5 PPM, Temperature 50°F."
Dosage rates may be doubled in ponds with excessive pond muck.Learn More
Large animals require durable equipment. Tarter offers everything you need to keep you and your livestock safe, contained and secure with our Super Stock Arena equipment.
- 2” 14-gauge gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube for maximum strength
- Gate panel stands 6’ tall from ground
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Double latching system
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Dimensions: 10' L x 114" H
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Sotera Positive Displacement - Nutating Disc meter is ideal for end of hose use, in line or mounted to one of our Rotary Vane or 400B Series Diaphragm Pumps. It is able to store and display the current flow amount (total) or the cumulative flow amount (totalizer) in any of six user-specified units. The 850 has a mass air sensor that distinguishes between fluid and air. That means the 850 stops metering when you've finished emptying a container, adding an extra degree of accuracy.
The rugged corrosion-resistant body for the most demanding applications is easy to install with consistent accuracy up to +/- 0.2%. Battery powered, LCD display.
- 2-20 GPM Flow
- Pressures Up To 120 PSI Max
- Mass Air Sensor
- 1" FNPT Ports
- -10°F-130°F Temperature Range
- 360° Positioning Display
- Two Alkaline AA Batteries Included
- Quick, One Step Calibration
- LCD Display
- Waterproof, Corrosion-Resistant
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Glass-Filled Polypropylene Housing
- Ideal for feeding round bales to cattle
- 1-7/8” flat oval rails and 1-1/4" round slats
- Slats are welded on the outside for extra strength
- Super-duty round end post brace with 3 bolt connections for superior strength and rock-solid assembly
- 8’ in diameter to accommodate large bales
- Stands 45” tall
- Red finish
NOTE: Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses. All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts.Learn More
Free Standing Leg Tanks are selected when transportable (non DOT approved)containment is required for indoor or outdoor applications.
Leg Tanks are equipped with molded-in legs to support the tank and band locators for tie down. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
Ace Roto-Mold’s unique baffle system is easy to install and clean. These baffles help to reduce fluid sloshing. Baffles come standard in some tanks and offered as an option in others.
- Capacity - 225 Gallons
- Weight - 85 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
- Dimensions - 38 x 52
This great trail saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features beautiful hand stamped basket tooling, neoprene in-skirts, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn stirrups, smooth leather seat and silver engraved conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3 1/2”
- CANTLE: 4 1/2”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt D
- SKIRT: 26 1/2” x 26 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
- Square Tube Frame
- 1 1/8" Axels
- Heavy 9" Spacers
- Ball Bearings
- Double U Bolts
- Drop Down Clevis Hitch