Fits TO-20 & TO-30 Gas (1948-1957) .
- Note: Pipe has flared inlet. Special clamp MF-300 required. Use FO-11 for replacement muffler. Vertical two-piece assembly.
- Replaces OEM 184207M91 (muffler)
- Muffler Shell length - 10-1/2"
- Muffler Shell dia.- 3-1/4"
- Pipe length is 17-1/2"
- Pipe Outlet dia. is 1-1/2"
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- Note: Pipe has flared inlet.
- Weight in LBS: 8
- Not used for cages
- 48" 1/2" x 1" spacing
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Inductor Tanks are selected as supply tanks for application systems and when a more complete drain out of stored liquids is required in indoor or outdoor applications. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 15 Gallons
- Weight - 10 Pounds
- Lid - 12"
- Fitting - 2" Female Pipe Thread
- Dimensions - 19 x 24
Fits 2090, 2290, (Diesel)-(1978 & up).
- Application note: Muffler has 1" dia. Side aspirator tube; See CAE-2 for extension pipe. Note: Muffler is base plate mounted. (3 holes)
- Replaces OEM A147065
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 26-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 4-1/8"
- O/A Length (F): 31"
- Weight in LBS: 25
- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. These popular reins are constructed from weather resistant harness leather that offers superior weight, strength and durability. They have smoothed edges that feel great in your hands and water loop ends with burgundy alum tanned ties for easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus feature a variety of lengths with an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch. In addition to our painted models, we also offer the galvanized in 4' and 6' lengths. They are available in a wide range of constructed tubing including round 1-3/4" and round 2" in a variety of colors and weights.Learn More
Our 7-Bar Hog/Sheep Gate is specially designed for hogs, sheep, and other small animals. Standing 35" high, this gate features 1-3/4" round high-tensile strength steel tubing with technologically superior continuous welded saddle joints. This gate features vertical “Z” Braces and the superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. It comes with hinge pins and snap chainLearn More
This backflow valve prevents water from backing up the air line. It is a critical component for diffuser airstone systems, especially in climates where temperature falls below freezing.Learn More