115VAC Stainless Steel Rotary Vane Pump in a small compact design. Superior Suction Lift capabilities and Internal Bypass protects the pump from over-pressure, providing continuous duty operation. Short-term dry run capabilities to handle entrained gases, allows self priming, completely emptying totes. Pump is available with ¾" BSPP connections to prevent the weeping of tough fluids.
Features & Benefits
- 115Volt AC motor
- 3/4" BSPP connections
- 1/2hp, 3450rpm Motor
- 8' power cord, 3-prong plug
- 304SS construction
- Actetal Vanes
- Fluorocarbon Seals
- Built-in Strainer
- Internal Bypass
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled Motor
The “Contractor” HyReach Clipper is a very popular model for the tractor. It is built strong for heavy use. We have quick attach brackets available for most models of loaders and they are sold separately. The clipper can be in the center or offset to the left or right for better visibility. The right mount is popular because of the location of the hydraulics. Features include:
- Heavy Duty Power Rotator to cut at ground level or rotate to trim limbs
- Six Foot reach beyond the reach of the loader allows high reach and helps protect front of tractor
- Extended Two Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Optional Hose Kit Available
- Limb Guard
115-volt AC Super Duty Vane Pump for fuel without hose or nozzle. Delivers up to 30 GPM (113 LPM). Pump is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. Motor is UL Listed and CSA Certified. 1 in. NPT outlet.
- Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
- Use with diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20), Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), Kerosene
Specifications Model M-3130-PO Design Type Vane Voltage 115 or 230 Volts AC Reads Gallons, Liters Mechanical Connection 1 1/4 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 30 GPM, Up to 114 LPM Nozzle Pump Only Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Power Cord None Hose 12 ft (3.7 m), 1 in. diameter Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device Suction Pipe None Approvals U.L. Listed Motor to U.S. and Canadian Standards
Multi Purpose Pulverized Lime:
- Barn Lime
- Ball Field Striping
- Lawn and Garden
- AG Lime
Guaranteed Analysis Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) 95% Calcium (Ca) 38% Elemental Calcium 38% CCE 95% TNP / NV 95% ECCE 95% Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3) Max 2.5% Magnesium (Mg) Max 1.51% Moisture, Not more than 0.5%
****Not for use in organic crop or organic food production in CaliforniaLearn More
Ride your horse in style with this Pony Cowboy saddle!
Specifications Tree Wood Covered Seat 10" Padded & Quilted Horn Leather Covered Cantle 1 3/4" Tall Rigging Front Dee, Rear Slot Skirts 18" Double Square Stirrups Leather Covered Weight 15 lbs. Finish Black, Medium Oil, Burgundy, or Chocolate Extras Hand Laced Rear Skirts with Rear Billets Tooling Assorted Acorn, Floral, or Basket Weave
- 7" width, mini rough-top impression belt features an aggressive cover to assist in gathering and working hay in higher density bailers.
- Cut ot length to replace an individual belt or create a belt splice. (Use rought-top belt skiver to remove impression cover prior to lacing.)
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More