Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 200 Gallons
- Weight - 82 Pounds
- Dimensions - 41x66x21
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 3/4" & 1 1/4"
Fits 1690 (all models) Diesel Tractors.
- Replaces OEM K203563 & K304708
- Inlet Length (A): 14-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/4"
- Shell Length (C): 24"
- Outlet Length (D): 13-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 50"
- Weight in LBS: 11
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 6' 9" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 24" Notched Front Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-S17-1024CO$8,362.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
The Tarter Walk-Thru Arch Gate is designed to complement our 5' and 6' tall corral panels. This walk-thru arch gate features a chain latch hookup to your corral, a high-mount latch for easy opening, and a 9' arch with a 6' wide opening. The 5' tall gate is available in white or gray. The 6' tall gate is available in gray only.Learn More
Fits TO-20 & TO-30 Gas (1948-1957) .
- Note: Pipe has flared inlet. Special clamp MF-300 required. Use FO-11 for replacement muffler. Vertical two-piece assembly.
- Replaces OEM 184207M91 (muffler)
- Muffler Shell length - 10-1/2"
- Muffler Shell dia.- 3-1/4"
- Pipe length is 17-1/2"
- Pipe Outlet dia. is 1-1/2"
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- Note: Pipe has flared inlet.
- Weight in LBS: 8
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 325 Gallon (15 degree cone bottom w/ bolt-on top)
- Weight - 92
- Dimensions - 36x82
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"
The 4500 Series Box Blade is designed to make grading and leveling jobs a snap. The heavy duty upper frame, 17” 7 gauge formed moldboard, two ½”x 6” heat treated reversible cutting edges, 5/16” end plates with wear strip, and reinforced scarifier bar all add up to a box blade that is built to work. The Category I, 3-point straddle hitch is also Quick Hitch Compatible. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
- Planter Harness
- 37 Pin AMP Connector for DICKEY-john Monitors
- 40 inch row spacing with (2) 60 inch rows, (2) 100 inch rows, (2) 140 inch rows and (2) 180 inch rows
- Cannon Sure Seal connector ends
- 18ft tongue