Skid steer loader bucket with teeth. Heavy duty low profile design. Built tough. Great for use on a construction, farm, ranch, or landscaping job site.Product Specifications
- Overall depth: 39.5” less teeth
- Overall height: 22”
- Inside width: 64”
- Inside depth: 36” less teeth
- Wrapper: A36 steel
- 3/8 " steel skid plates
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
The hosing is designed to move with the turn of the Windmill. The Aeration systems can be placed up to 1000 from the pond when connected by an Air Line.Learn More
Fits 1650 (Diesel), 1750, 1800 & 1850 (Gas, LP-Gas & Diesel).
- Vertical-Round Body w/Heat Shield.Shell dia. - 6"
- Replaces OEM 104764A, 155980A, 164080A
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 6"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 9
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 10' 270 Series Cutter - Pull Type with Single Laminated Tires and Chain Guards - Cylinder 270-120PSLCGCY$7,298.97
The Series 270 10’ Pull-type and Lift-type Cutters deliver powerful cutting action and a variety of options that make it easy to customize your implement for a wide range of uses. Designed for tough cutting jobs, our mowers will provide you with years of dependable service.
- 7 Gauge Deck Material
- 10”x1/4” side Skirts
- 16,233 RPM Blade Tip Speed
- 90 HP Outboard Gearboxes, and 125 HP Splitter Gearbox, 540 RPM
- Replaceable Skid Shoes
- Tubular (2”x3”) Bracing
Fits 200 (late), 7000 (to s/n 8553) (Diesel), 190 Diesel Turbo.
- Replaces OEM 70271755
- Inlet Length (A): 3-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3"
- Shell Length (C): 32-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 12"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 48"
- Weight in LBS: 16
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. This tough cutter can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this cutter a long term performer. This cutter is quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This tough performer features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Measures 24" H x 86" W x 128" L