Fits 1650 (Dsl), 1750 & 1850 (Gas & Dsl) 1655, 1755 (Gas & Dsl), 1855 (Gas).
- Vertical-Oval Body. Shell 5-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Replaces OEM 30-3040828
- Inlet Length (A): 5-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 23"
- Outlet Length (D): 4-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 32"
- Weight in LBS: 15
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in five different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
- 2” 16-gauge precision cut laser braces
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- 1-3/4 inch 16-gauge steel
- 72" tall panels
- 6' Length
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Color: Brown
The “Contractor” is one of our most popular models. It comes fully assembled and ready to use when you receive it. It is built strong for heavy use. Cuts at ground level or power rotate to trim limbs. Maximum cut between 9″ and 12″.
- Fully Plumbed and Assembled
- Includes: Hoses, Fittings, Couplers, Solenoid Valve, Valve Guard, Wiring Harness, Protective Webbing
- Additional Middle Stabilizer Bar and Heavy Duty Power Rotator
- Six Foot reach beyond Loader Reach
- Extended Two Year Warranty
- Limb Guard
Our Fence Line Feeder Panels are designed for feeding square-bale, loose hay or silage in the pasture fence line or corner. They can also be used in barns or sheds for easy feeding. 50" high, these feeder panels are available in 2" tubing in E-Coat red. These panels are also great for constructing your own square bale feeders of various sizes, with S-bar openings and quick pin hookup. The superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field, and the S-bar design helps prevent calves from getting inside.Learn More
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment