Field General's Arena Renovator is the only fully adjustable Arena Renovator on the market today that does not require tools for adjustment. Through the use of a patented system of adjustable links and pins, it is easily adjustable to fit your specific application. Fifteen high vibration tines and adjustable smoother bar and crumbling basket make this tool you need for preparing your riding arena.
- Category I & II 3-Point Hitch
- 15 High Vibration Tines
- Fully Adjustable with the use of tools
- Adjustable Smoother Ba
- Adjustable Crumbling Basket
- Forged Steel Spring Shanks
- Rigid Back
- Clevis Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 66"
- Inside Width: 64"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
This quality cattle show stick features a 54" aluminum shaft.Learn More
Our Sliding-Door Horse Stall is one of the leaders in the equestrian market. Ideal for open barn/shed applications, the 7' tall sides and fronts can be ordered separately or as a complete unit. A stall front can be installed in an existing barn or you can convert a barn by using the entire stall. Individual corner bracket allows for one or multiple side-by-side units.
- 4' wide sliding door with smooth-operating ball-bearing rollers
- Optional swing-out poly or galvanized-back hay and grain feeders and grain feeders
- 1/2 in. solid steel stall bars
- Flat doorway threshold helps prevent catching or stumbling
- Unique latches that eliminate all sharp protrusions
- Stalls easily outfitted with 2x lumber or poly panels
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
$4.40Vitamins Plus -In addition to the usual vitamins and electrolytes, GQF -Vitamins Plus contains organic acidifiers, and a supplemental source of live naturally-occurring microorganisms, such as: Lactobacillus, acidophilus and Enterococcus francium. Mildly acidifies drinking water, lowering pH, Supplements gut acid production which is often low in immature birds. When To Use GQF -Vitamins Plus -Chicks -First seven days after hatch then one day per week there after. Also, after moving birds and during extreme weather. Breeders -As a supplemental source of nutrients during extreme weather, when there has been reduced feed intake. All Species -Use for 3 to 5 days as needed. Learn More
- Model - IH-3
- Fits Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, Super C (1939- 1954)
- Fits Farmall 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240 (C-123 gas engine)
- Farmall 330, 340 (C-135 gas engine, International 330, 340 (Utility C-135 gas engine)
- T-340 Crawler (C-135 gas engine)
- Inlet length (A) - 2-3/4 inches
- Inlet I.D. (B) - 1-15/16 inches
- Shell length (C) - 17 inches
- Outlet length (D) - 9-1/4 inches
- Outlet O.D. (E) - 2 inches
- Overall length (F) - 29 inches
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.23 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 33 x 5 x 5 inches