50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
- Capacity - 25 Gallons
- Weight - 20 Pounds
- Bands - 1.5 x 50
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/4" Thread; 5/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
The 900DBSPT, Digital Flow Meter has easy to read 4 digit LCD counter display. 6-40 GPM, +/- 1.25% accuracy. Measures in Gallons, Liters, Quarts, Pints, Ounces and User Defined Units. Battery Operated (2 AA batteries Included)
- +/- 1.25 % Accuracy
- 6-40 GPM
- Operates at 50 PSI
- 1" inlet/outlet BSPT Threads
- Electronic Head is easily removed and rotates every 90° to suit customer needs
- BSPT Threads
- Measures in Gallons, Quarts, Pints, Ounces, Liters, User Defined Units
- Large 3/4", 4 digit LCD counter
- "sleep mode" to reduce power consumption
- Two Year Warranty
- Works with Diesel, Kerosene, standard solvents and heptane's
- Seven digit resettable and non resettable totalizer
- Memory backup in case of power failure
- Operating Temperature -10° to 180°F Learn More
Fits 303 Combine (Gas engine).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM 379936R91
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2"
- Shell Length (C): 10-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/4"
- O/A Length (F): 12"
- Weight in LBS: 6
CUSTOM FIT: Fits JD 3120,3320,3520,3720(W/WO 300X Loader)(Cut)(Black)
WINDSHIELD: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
REINFORCED VINYL LAMINATE: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
FRAME: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
INSTALLATION: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.Learn More
Great fountain at a great price!
If you're looking for a reasonably priced fountain that looks good and runs even better, then this is it. New 2 year warranty and CSA approvals on both the motor and 100' power cord.
Fountains replenish oxygen supplies, break up the water column thru de-stratification and help eliminate algae and odors.
Components in our Fountain kit include:
- High Output 110V 1 HP Pump (2 - 1/2 HP Pumps) producing over 8,200 GPH. Pump assemblies have high-impact housings and water-cooled stainless steel motors built for continuous use.
- 100' Power Cord
- Designed for ponds that are at least 18" deep.
- High Quality Filter to keep algae and debris out of the pump.
- 10.0 Amp Draw
- Six Nozzle Patterns Included and are as follows
- Geyser Pattern Narrow = 20' Tall x 15' Wide
- Geyser Pattern Wide = 20' Tall x 25' Wide
- 3 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 3 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- 2 Level Narrow = 12' Tall x 15' Wide
- 2 Level Wide = 12' Tall x 25' Wide
- GFCI Circuit Included
Extra Accessories are available and include a 3 Light kit, timer/controller and additional power cord lengths if needed.
220V also available at no extra cost.Learn More
VALLEY INDUSTRIES can help you increase sales by providing customized gauge logos or dials in order to make your gauges distinctive in the marketplace. By featuring your name or logo your customers are always reminded who to buy from and they can be assured they have a high quality product that is tailored to their exact needs. Custom dials also allow a means to provide product specific information not possible with a standard gauge dial, such as safe operating ranges and over-limit warnings for sensitive equipment. Contact valley industries for minimum quantities and lead times.
- Size: 2.5"
- 160 PSI
- Bottom mount, 1/4” MNPT fitting
- ABS casing, brass bourdon tube, and connection