Elliptical Tanks can be selected for stationary or transportable (non DOT approved) applications both indoors and outdoors. The elliptical tank lowers the center of gravity to enhance stability and visibility. The tanks feature a standard 2-1/2” collection sump on the bottom for full drain out. An 8-1/2” deep sump option is available on five sizes. Sump is located directly under the lid on standard tanks, but a center sump option is available on tanks from 500-1250 gallons. These tanks require the bottom to be fully supported with a cradle for use. The tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers and are designed for containment of liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators
- Captivity -750 Gallons
- Weight - 220 Pounds
- Dimensions - 69 x 89 x 42
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/4" & 2"
Do you want to have the field that all the neighbors are talking about? Then you need to get a Taylor¬-Way series 870 or 875 Cultivator Incorporator. Available in a rigid frame (870 series) or Hydraulic wing fold (875 series) we have a size to fit your need at a price you can afford.
Our Category II-III, 3-point hitch Cultivator Incorporators feature a strong tubular frame (2”x2”x3/16”) to which we mount ultra high vibrating tines that fully incorporate chemicals and fertilizer into the soil. The tines are followed by our double roller baskets that create a superior seedbed that’s ready for planting.
Trust that the Taylor-Way 870/875 has been built to last and provide you with superior field finishing at an economical price.
- Adjustable Pin Type Gauge Wheels—Rigid Frame
- Adjustable Turnbuckle Type Gauge Wheels—Hydraulic Fold Frame
- Double Roller Baskets with Regreasable Ball Bearings
- Heavy Duty Category II-III, 3-point hitch
- Optional Rims Only or Tires Mounted on Rim
- Ultra-High Vibration Tines
- Welded Tubular Frame
- Floating Wings Designed to Follow the Contour of the Ground (Hydraulic Fold)
- Aggressive Flat Bar Basket Design to Maximize Clod Breakage
- Springs Allow Down Pressure on Rolling Baskets to be Adjusted to Field Conditions
Fits 400 Steiger "Bearcat", 440 Steiger built for Allis Chambers..
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 9"
- Replaces OEM 07-712
- Inlet Length (A): 1-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 22"
- Outlet Length (D): 1-3/4"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 25"
- Weight in LBS: 17
You have seen stump grinders. Now check out the all New, Patent Pending, King Kutter Stump Kutter! It will change the way you think about stump removal. The innovative 30” diameter head, engages a large area of the stump simultaneously. It drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to remove a stump, and therefore increases productivity. In fact it can take a 30” diameter stump and cut it down 18” in less than 15 minutes, powered simply by the tractor’s PTO. Heavy Duty cam-type cut-out clutch, lift arm stabilization kit and storage stands come standard with the King Kutter Stump Kutter.
- MODEL # - SK-30-YP
- CUTTING WIDTH – 30”
- HITCH CATEGORY – CAT. II
Note: Requires 50 HP Tractor Do Not Exceed 55 HP.Learn More
- Provides a versatile, low-cost material for fencing needs
- Suitable for a wide variety of animal cage applications
- Quality galvanized wire resists weathering
- Standard 100’ rolls are available in a wide variety of styles and gauges to meet the needs of the job
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1.5 acres in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit produces 7.0 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 3.1 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!
This system includes:
- 1 7.0 CFM Electric Aerator
- 1 3-way Selector Valve
- 3 Low PSI Rubber Membrane Diffusers with Bases
- Airline sold separately.
We recommend our 3/8" weighted tubing to run your airline out to each of the three diffusers.Learn More
- Most effective 6 volt solar fencer made in USA
- 10 mile range
- 0.33 stored joules; 0.15 joule output
- Moderate, dry weed conditions
- 6 volt, 10 amp battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Operates up to 2 weeks with no sun
- Digital timing
- Vented weather-resistant non-conductive cabinet
- Built to UL safety specifications
- Battery included
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
SQ-Series Augers are an excellent combination of performance and price for light to moderate ground conditions.
- Fabricated Boring Head
- Bolt-On Teeth
- Double Wrap Flighting
- Hardened Fishtail Point
- Made to fit 2-9/16" Round and 2" Hex Drive Shafts
- Flat Bottom
- Used for poles
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More