A lightweight saddle perfectly sculpted to fit today’s gaited horse with a minimum amount of skirting for freedom of movement. Features smooth leather throughout, neoprene in skirts for comfort, padded smooth leather seat, aluminum stirrups with rubber tread, blevins style quick change buckles and minimal skirting for freedom of movement.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 22 lbs.
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
This is the electronic disc meter can be used with motor oil, gear oil, hydraulic oil, antifreeze (not to exceed 50% water), ATF and waste oil. Do not use with flammable fluids or antifreeze that exceeds 50% water.
Specifications Design Type Nutating Disc Fitting NPT Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 1 in. Outlet, 3/4 in. Bushing Accuracy ± 2%of reading Flow Range 8-80 QPM, 7.5-76 LPM Display 6 Digits, LCD Reads Gallons, Quarts, Liters, Ounces Wetted Materials PBT Polyester Housing Powered By 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Pressure Rating 50 PSI Model LM-300-Q6N
- Powered by 110 V plug
- Low impedance energizer - Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth.
- Low maintenance design - Simple operation.
- LED indicator - LED indicator pulses when energizer is working.
- Robust covered knob design - Easy installation and good wire connection.
- 1 year full replacement manufacturer warranty (including lightning)
Specifications Distance Range (miles) 2 miles Distance Range (acres) 8 acres Peak Output Energy (up to) 0.1 J Peak Stored Energy (up to) 0.16 J Output Voltage (up to) 5 kV max, 2.8 kV @ 500 Ω Power 110 V
King Kutter's Rotary Kutters are a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, laminated tire with adjustable tailwheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models). These Kutters are available in 40" , 4', 5', & 6' widths and offer gearbox choices of 40 & 60 Hp. Optional Front & Rear Chain Guards are AvailableLearn More
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 galvanized wire.