KING KUTTER'S ROTARY KUTTER is a quality constructed, durable Kutter that's built to last. Constructed with rugged I-beam side rails, and a single sheet top deck that is fully reinforced with cross and spider bracing. Standard features include cast iron gearbox, stump jumper, adjustable laminated tail wheel and shielded PTO with a shear pin (slip clutch optional on most models).
- Cutting Width: 72"
- Cutting Height: 4.0 - 8.0"
- Gearbox Rating: 60 HP
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Blade Size: 1/2 x 3 x 30"
$1,075.97Five of the No. 0701 Grow Off Pens make up the Battery. When used in a battery only one set of lids is supplied. The Grow Off and Holding pens are stacked and bolted together on a brooder base, which has ball bearing swivel casters for easy moving of the battery. (Same as GQF Poultry Battery Brooder but without the expense of heating elements and thermostats.) Overall Dimensions: 38'' Wide, 42'' front to back, and 65'' high. 0540 pictured. Item No. 0705 does not include thermostats or heaters. Learn More
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Large horse or 2-year-old draft.Learn More
- 18" Long Extension
- 3" Inside Diameter
- Comes with Inlet Clamp CL-300
- Silver finish
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly When used in accordance with label directions Pond Logic pH Stabilizers are completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Apply: Many factors in a pond or aquarium effect the water’s pH, such as fish waste, excess fish food and decaying plant material. When determining whether or not to decrease (or increase) pond water pH, always track the water’s pH over several (at least 5) days by measuring the pH at about 6:00 am, noon and 6:00 pm as pH levels fluctuate naturally throughout a 24 hour period. Be sure to use a reliable pH test kit and keep written records of pH readings with the time of day noted. If the average pH level is above or below normal you may apply pH stabilizer.
- How To Apply: To adjust the pH of your pond water add 1 ounce of Pond Logic® pH Stabilizer per 60 gallons of water being treated. Pond Logic pH Stabilizer should be poured near your pump or skimmer box for faster circulation of product. Allow pond water to circulate for a minimum of 30 minutes before retesting the pH level of your pond water. Re-dose as necessary to achieve your desired pH level.
Pond Logic pH Stabilizer Dosage Rates
- 240 Gallons: 4 Ounce
- 480 Gallons: 8 Ounce
- 720 Gallons: 12 Ounces
- 960 Gallons: 16 Ounces
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 8' 4" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 26" Notched Front Discs with 9*" Spacing, 670-S-23-926CO$9,030.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 3/8" Thread; 1/4" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
$1,229.00,p>This new Tarter 5' x 10' Utility Trailer with Gate Ramp features:
- Powder coat finish ensures durability and corrosion-resistance
- Removable tailgate
- 2,990 lb. GVWR
- 15” tires and wheels
- 2,000 lb. top wind jack
- Fully lighted to D.O.T. specifications
- 2” A-Frame coupler w/safety chains
- Pressure treated wood floor
- 1,750 lb. double eyelet spring assembly
- 3,500 lb. cambered axle with 2,250 lb. payload capacity