- 3/4 (-8) John Deere Male Tip (Old Style) 1/pk
- Meets John Deere dimensional specifications. (OEM # AR30210 & AR93819)
- Induction hardened body to prevent Brinelling and prolong service life.
- Shielded valve eliminates flow checking
- Mates with John Deere # AR47331 & RE15361 coupling bodies. (Old Style)
Convenient step and handrail combination makes it easier clean your windshield. Easy to install with no holes to drill. Matches original equipment color and hardware is included. This model fits the right side on JD 8120 - 8520 series tractors. Note: If your tractor is model year 2003 and older, order PN 3409. If your tractor is model year 2004 or newer, order PN 3410.
Fits John Deere 8120, 8220, 8320, 8420, 8520.
Please Note: IMPORTANT! Interferes with ILS front axles. Not recommended for use in tractors equipped with ILS. Learn More
Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” Panel line, Utility Panels and Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed and heavy pressure is not expected. Our 6’ wide bow gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access. Chain connectors ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for connections over uneven ground and easy connections to existing structures. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Utility Panels and Bow Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- Our number one selling “Horse-Safe” panel line, Utility Bow Gates are recommended for enclosures where heavy pressure is not expected.
- Our 4’ wide bow gate features a 7’ tall frame, making it ideal for “walk thru” access, while the 6’ wide gate features a 9’ tall frame for “ride thru” access.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- The “Fishhooks” on the top of the gate help strengthen the corners.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
This polished stainless steel offset dee bit features a 5" slightly curved sweet iron mouth with copper inlay and 3" offset dees. Best used with an all leather curb strap to prevent the bit from pulling through the horse's mouth, offset dees are great bits for starting colts, training exercises, introducing a new riding discipline or for softening an older, more seasoned horse's mouth.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
From the original King Series. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features - Embossed floral pattern with roughout fender and jockey, silver berry edge conchos, nylon lined 2 1/2" stirrup leathers, padded rawhide laced stirrups, neoprene in skirts for better comfort and fit and latigo saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 2 1/2" Rawhide Laced, Cantle: 4 1/2" Rawhide Laced, Gullet: 7 1/2, Swell: 13, Rigging: Heavy Duty D, Skirt: 28" x 29, Weight: 27 lbs, Size: 17", Color: Dark OilLearn More
Barrier, Gallon, Concentrate, Year Long Vegetation Killer, Kills Tough Weeds, Brush and Grasses, Prevents New Growth For Up To 1 Year, Glyphosate/Imazapyr For Complete Control, Use On Driveways, Patios, Fencerows and Other Areas Where No Vegetation Is Desired.
- Mix 36 fl. oz. of product with water to produce 1 gallon of spray solution
$56.99Antiparasitic 1% injectable solution for cattle and swine Learn More