Every well-run farm needs a well-built bale spear. All bale spears are designed to attach quickly to skid-steers. Each model comes with a universal mount plate that fits to most skid loaders, and the bale spear's tapered tines bolt into place for ease of shipment.Product Specifications
- Height: 19"
- Width: 46"
- Spear overall lengths: 23.6” & 49.2”
- Spear usable lengths: 19” & 45”
- Tine diameter: 1.4375"
Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks are manufactured from medium or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 2,700 Gallons
- Weight - 480 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 103
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
These are the heaviest panels and walk-thrus on the market and are the ultimate walk-thru for livestock management of any type.
- 2" 16-gauge panel, gate and support bars
- Heavy-duty 2-3/8” 10-gauge bow tube on walk- and ride-thrus for maximum strength
- 72" tall panels
- Use for cattle-handling systems, rodeos, or other heavy confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Closed end loops and closed tops
- High mount latches for mounted operation
- Heavy-duty bullet style double latch
- Heavy-duty powder coat brown finish
- Bow Hook-up Adapter available for 3-way connections
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
Hooflex Thrush Remedy is the effective treatment for hoof thrush that kills bacteria and fungi, and eliminates the foul odor associated with thrush infection. It is highly effective and non-irritating. This clear formula provides three distinct advantages over competitive formulas: it will not sting, stain, or dry the hoof. Hooflex Thrush Remedy is very easily applied with the special squeeze applicator that is specially designed to reach deep into the frog where thrush organisms breed. 12fl oz.Learn More
- Gathering twigs, rocks, and other debris is easy work when this tough performer is put to the task.
- High carbon steel tines curve to make quick work of smoothing, raking, or contouring soil surfaces.
- Rakes rotate a full 360° with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings to be pulled or pushed.
- Compatible for 20-50 HP tractors.
- Use this model with or without wheels using the optional Landscape Rake Wheel Kit. Without wheels, the rake rests at grade level.
- With wheels, several points of adjustment allow varying heights above grade.
- Rake is quick-hitch compatible and feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish.
- Heavy-Duty models also have a heavy-duty frame and a replaceable support stand for easier hookup.
- Category I pins are included with purchase.
- Measures 39" H x 72" W x 42" L
This product does not come with the wheel kit.Learn More
Specifications and Features:
- Color: Black
- 3" Fit
- Does NOT include sump
- Four poly baffles included for fluid control
- Furnished with a 16″ vented lid assembly as standard
- Siphon tube and 2″ FPT heavy-duty polypropylene fitting and Santoprene gasket are standard
- Gallon indicators on one side and one end of the tank
- Four hoop recesses facilitate anchoring
- Designed for containment of liquids with a specific gravity of 1.7 or lower
- Tanks are manufactured from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. stabilizers
- Tank Skids feature welded steel construction and have a black powder coat finish
Built for competition on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Roughout fenders and jockeys help keep the rider in place. Features basketweave tooling on skirt and pommel, roughout fenders and jockeys with basketweave trim, rawhide braided horn, rawhide cantle with silver lacing, laced rawhide stirrups, neoprene in skirt for comfort, hoofpick/knife pocket on skirt and padded, stitched suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3" Rawhide Braided
- CANTLE: 5" Rawhide
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7"
- RIGGING: In Skirt Dee
- SKIRT: 24” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs.
- COLOR: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 14.5"
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"