Field's General Hinged Back Box Blades has the same features as the standard box blade, In addition, the rear cutting edge is hinged to allow deeper penetration and to eliminate the build up of soil between the cutting edges. It also features 3/8" end plates and 1/2" front to back bracing.
- Accommodates Category I quick Hitch
- Heavy all Welded Category I A Frame
- 4"x4" Shank Beam
- Clevis Style Lower Hitch Brackets
- Adjustable, Heat Treated, Scarifier Shanks with Replaceable points
- 20" High Self Cleaning Moldboard
- 1/2" x 6" Reversible Cutting Edges Front and Rear
- 2 Nozzle Boomless Sprayer
- 3 GPM Pump
- 25 Gallon Tank
- Ideal for applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Round-up® Ready
36.5” = Length 18” = Width 16” = HeightLearn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth.
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required.
Vertical - Flat Top tanks feature additional flats for fitting installation or mounting. Tank are free standing with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor installations. Ace Roto-Mold Vertical Tanks conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 130 Gallons
- Weight - 47 Pounds
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 1"
- Dimensions - 32 x 46
- Specific Gravity - 2.0
Tractor Application & Description: WD45 (Gas) (1953-1957), W226 & G226 D17 (Gas & LP)-(to s/n 32000), Model CP 2 Cotton Picker (D-17 engine). Note: Includes brackets-(1) to head bolt. & (1) to manifold.
- Inlet Length (A) 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B) 1-5/8"
- Shell Length (C) 16-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D) 10"
- Outlet O.D. (E) 1-3/4"
- O/A Length (F) 29"
- Wgt in LBS 7
- Perfect for roping arenas and events
- Great for cattle handling setups
- Heavy-duty hookup for solid connections
- Comes in three different lengths and two heights for different arena needs
- Straight end posts with closed tops
- 1-3/4 inch 20-gauge steel
- 60" tall panels
- Use for rodeo arenas and other light confinement
- Heavy-duty pin connectors
- Heavy-duty corrosion-resist powder coat brown finish
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952) (Gas).
- Note: Two piece assembly.
- Includes Muffler, pipe & clamp - Separate
- No OEM number for assembly; Custom Stanley Design.
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare