Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are intended for bulk storage or collection of potable water and designed for below ground level installations. Tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and feature a trapezoidal, deep rib design. Only Ace tanks feature a custom-molded gasket in the lid. Manufactured from extruded Nitrile rubber, the gasket snaps into the lid and ensures a watertight seal. Our exclusive lid design locks in place with nylon ties, eliminating the need for metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Ace Roto-Mold cistern tanks are FDA-approved for potable water and are manufactured for containment of liquids up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Capacity - 1,150 Gallon
- Weight - 414 Pounds
- Dimensions - 60 x 101 x 60
Nutrena SafeChoice Maintenance Horse Feed comes as a 50 pound bag. The feed has a controlled starch formula for maintenance horses with moderate energy needs.
- Balanced energy with moderate calories level for maintenance horses
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailiability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Nutrient Level Crude Protein 12.0% Lysine 0.60% Methionine 0.25% Threonine 0.45% Crude Fat 5.0% Crude Fiber Max. 18.0% Dietary Starch Max. 20.0% Sugar Max. 5.0% Calcium 0.80 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.60% Copper 50 ppm Zinc 160 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 300 IU/lb Vitamin E 75 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4.6M CFU/lb Lactobacilllus Casei 4.6M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium Thermophilum 4.6M CFU/lb Enterococcus Faecium 4.6M CFU/lb
- Capacity - 150 Gallon
- Weight - 80 Pounds
- Dimensions - 24 x 40 x 42
- Lid - 7"
- Fitting - 2″ outlet
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
- For treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites.
- Controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application.
- Provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies.
- Weatherproof formulation won't wash off.
- Safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age.
This is a 66" Handle extension that fits on either the OWS Lake & Beach Rake or the Heavy Duty Weed Cutter. This is a great addition when you want to reach out and clean those hard to reach areas. Attaches easily to the existing handles.
Powder coated aluminum design for long life!Learn More
An original Powder River innovation the Classic Stanchion features adjustable safety yokes for more animal control. the unit can be bolted directly to posts or pinned to existing Classic Panels using the included single clevises. Available wood to panel adapters simplify the mounting the unit to wood.
Weight 270 lbs Widest Point 116" Height Overall 81" Mounting Hole Width 31 1/2" Base 47" Frame 2 1/2" Square Tubing
*Nose tongs are included.Learn More
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1 1/2" Thread; 2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
This is our most popular windmill, only with 4 Legs instead of Three! Our 20 FT Windmill Aeration System includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2" regular air line.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!