This unique spray nozzles adds an optional spray pattern to your fountain! It takes less than 5 minutes to install and will give you your own “unique” look.Learn More
Fits 40, R40, Golden Eagle, 50 (to 1958) 560 & 570 CO-OP E-4 & E-5 (1958) FARMCREST 40 & 50-all Gas/Diesel.
- (Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. -6.00”)
- Replaces OEM TG07530
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 12-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 14"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 6
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring straight connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/2" Thread; 1/2" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene
This stainless steel curb bit has a 5" medium port mouth and 6" cheeks.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
These stalls come in 10' and features optional "Quick-Muck" sliding sides. If you have a large number of stalls that need to be cleaned, our “Quick-Muck” system means you simply pull out our easy rolling sides and away you go. No more hand mucking stalls one at a time; those days are gone. Great for any Ag-Expo center that needs quick turnaround or for anyone who is simply tired of hand mucking their stalls. These stalls are also available in traditional fixed sides as well. This unit features:
- Heavy-duty “shark” wire, for improved air flow, strength, versatility, and horse safety
- Spring-Loaded, Single-Handle, easy latching door system on smooth ball bearing rollers
- Built-in drop pin connectors made for easy connections
- Can be ordered with sliding sides or fixed sides
- Pre-installed 3/8" textured poly board that is unbreakable and easily washable
- Strategically placed 3 height hooks in doorway to allow for easy hook up of stall guard
- Outside hooks on tops – allow for cross bridling in alleyways between stalls
- Heavy-Duty flame retardant poly panel cannot be cracked or broken and provide ease of cleaning and unparalleled durability
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Stalls available with solid sides or vented sides
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Sheep Star tag dimensions: 11/16" W x 2 -1/8" H
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock. 5 and 6 inch (127 and 152 mm) trench widths are available
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 84"
- Inside Width: 82"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
These batch tanks are designed for indoor applications. The tanks support many features including vertical, open top vertical, cone bottom as well as open top cone bottom options.All tanks feature 8" lids and one standard fitting. A hinged lid option is also available on the open top styles. Both polyethylene and metal stands designed for all styles make these tanks very versatile. Tanks are manufactures from medium-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and are designed for the containment of liquids up to 2.0 specific gravity. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with liter and gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 200 Gallon (15 degree cone bottom)
- Weight - 58
- Dimensions - 36x55
- Lid - 8"
- Fitting - 2"