- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
Y-Tex All American® ear tags use an advanced polyurethane formulation for a softer, more flexible tag. Special ultraviolet light inhibitors stop fading for superior hot stamped or inked imprint life. The long, ribbed neck prevents breakage and allows greater tag visibility.
- Mini ear tag dimensions: 1-5/8" W x 2" H
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 48" Depth X 5" Width Rock & Anti Back Flex 552$6,169.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
- Can replace existing sensors that sense material detection via a drilled hole or a flow-thru style
- Easy installation
- Detects all sizes of seeds, granular fertilizers, and pesticides
- Use with air seeders and grain drills
- Optical technology eliminates disturbance of seed flow
- Choose either a standard sensor for seed detection or an added stainless steel insert for fertilizer
- Mounting clamps included
- Detects predetermined blockage percent level, not just "flowing" or "blocked"
Hogs are a lot like college football players. They are loud and obnoxious, they smell to high heavens, and they eat a lot. When they don't eat, they both get hangry. That's anger caused by hunger.
This double door hog feeder is constructed with fifteen gauge steel, capable of withstanding any of those hangry hogs. Designed with durability and ease of use in mind, the top door can flip open, allowing for easier loading and happier hogs. You also don't have to worry about assembling this feeder either. It comes completely assembled, so there's no more poorly-written instruction manual to contend with. Simply put this feeder where you want it and let your hogs go wild with food fever while you load from the top. The feeder holds one hundred pounds of food, making it ideal for your farm or ranch. The double doors allow for two hogs to eat at the same time, limiting the squabbling that may occur.
Made of heavy-duty steel. The top door flips open from back for easy loading. Ships completely assembled.
- Holds 100 lbs. of feed
- Made with 15 gauge steel
- W 19 3/4"
- L 24 1/4"
- H 35 3/4"
- 10.9 Stored joules of power; 6 joule output at 75 ohms
- 115 Volt, 60 cycle; pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- 100 Mile range
- Fuse less design
- Includes Show Pro Plus Clipper, Stiff Body Brush, Mane & Tail Brush, Super Pocket Pro Trimmer, How to DVD and a Durable Storage Case.
- High Performance Cli[[er Kit for Fetlocks, Bridle Path, Face and Ears
- All-in-One Horscare Kit
This stainless steel hackamore has a gum rubber covered bike chain noseband and 8-1/2" cheeks.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit or hackamore when tied.Learn More