PBI Gordon Grub-No-More Grub Killer Granules 30 LBS 526570 only required one application and stops those pesky grubs all season long. Apply anytime from Spring through late summer.
Not registered for use in Arkansas, California, Colorado, Nevada and Wyoming.Learn More
- Ortho's most powerful lawn weed killer
- Kills the toughest weeds fast, including dandelions, clover and crabgrass!
- Rain-Proof in 1 hour
- Kills over 225 types of weeds
- Kills Weeds, Not Lawns® Guaranteed!
- Pull 'N Spray applicator
Field General's Arena Renovator is the only fully adjustable Arena Renovator on the market today that does not require tools for adjustment. Through the use of a patented system of adjustable links and pins, it is easily adjustable to fit your specific application. Fifteen high vibration tines and adjustable smoother bar and crumbling basket make this tool you need for preparing your riding arena.
- Category I & II 3-Point Hitch
- 15 High Vibration Tines
- Fully Adjustable with the use of tools
- Adjustable Smoother Ba
- Adjustable Crumbling Basket
Fits Thermo King Tripac APU.
- Replaces OEM 1E32367G01
- Inlet I.D. (B): 4-hole baseplate
- Outlet O.D. (E): 1-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): Bent pipe
- Weight in LBS: 1
The Studio Nesting Box is 12" x 12" x 12", single hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
Fits 45 to s/n 45-4831; 55 to s/n 55-46800; 65 to s/n 65-11000 (using Hercules engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM AP17662H
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/4"
- Outlet Length (D): 5"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 8
When the weather gets cold, you need flow and performance from your nozzle. The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearings that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weather but also during the summer months. A highly flexible, wide temperature tolerant nozzle that will offer years of service.
Features & Benefits
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with Diesel Fuels
- UL/cUL Listed
- 1” aluminum nozzle
- 1” NPT outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operation
- Made in the USA
Our Walk-Thru Arch Gates complement our portable corral panels and provide ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen. These walk-thrus feature a variety of lengths with an 8' arch, which makes it easy for trailers, wagons, and large equipment to pass. The superior E-Coat finish ensures a longer life in the field, and the quick pin-latch system ensures a quick, yet secure, hookup for your corral pen. The gate also features a chain latch. In addition to our painted models, we also offer the galvanized in 4' and 6' lengths. They are available in a wide range of constructed tubing including round 1-3/4" and round 2" in a variety of colors and weights.Learn More