- 3 GPM Shurflo Pump
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Recommended with UTV’s and Mini-trucks
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- Round-up® Ready
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire.
12-Volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump-Only Model for fuel. Up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Pump-Only Model does not include power cord, dispense hose, adjustable suction pipe, battery clamps or nozzle. These items sold separately.
Specifications Model M-150-E-PO Design Type Rotary Gear Voltage 12 Volts DC Mechanical Connection 1 in. Inlet, 3/4 in. Outlet Flowrate Up to 15 GPM, Up to 57 LPM Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off Hose Sold Separately Nozzle Sold Separately Power Cord Sold Separately Motor Protection Circuit breaker for long life Suction Pipe Sold Separately To Use With Diesel fuel, Up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20, Gasoline, Up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15, Kerosene Approvals CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser, U.L. Listed Motor
Extend your CJJ buckets life, with a optional replaceable bolt-on cutting edge. The double bevel edge allows you to flip the blade around to reveal new edge.Product Specifications
- Double bevel edge
- Pre-drilled 6” on center holes
- Width: 6”
- Thickness: .75”
Priefert’s Economy Round Bale feeders are a great option for the price conscious customer. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your livestock. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. This galvanized feeder is designed to resist rust and corrosion, and consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts.
- Width: 96”
- Height: 45”
- Weight: 105 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Frame constructed from 16 gauge horizontal rails with 18 gauge Quadraform™ vertical braces and slants
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Galvanized Finish
KING KUTTER'S HAY EQUIPMENT is a must for the farmer with round bales to move. Whether you have a Category 1 or Category 2, 3-point hitch, front loader mount, or today's ever popular skid steer mount. King Kutter has the hay mover for you.
- Hitch Category: Bucket
- Weight Capacity: 2000 LB
Model XR-35 trencher - 24" depth x 8" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More
Cone Bottom Tanks are selected when a more complete drain out of stored chemical is required in indoor or outdoor installations. Tanks require stands to support the conical bottoms. Tanks are manufactured from medium- or high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. Tank walls are translucent for level viewing and equipped with gallon indicators.
- Capacity - 1,200 Gallons
- Weight - 240 Pounds
- Dimensions - 90 x 62
- Overall Height - 74"
- Lid - 16"
- Fitting -2"
- Specific Gravity - 1.7
50 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates between 13 and 25 GPM (49.2-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Standard: Recommended for loose, damp soil conditions
- High tensile steel
- Pentagonal rails
- Formed double sided stays
- 1.66" O.D. 14 gauge rails
- 1.66" O.D. 13 guage frame
- Pentagonal rails are 66% stronger than mild steel round tube panels
- 5 year limited warranty
- Powder River green powder coat finish