4 inch adaptor for rock and frost chain. Needs two teeth. Teeth sold separate. For all models except Model XR-7Learn More
Aerates ponds from 1/4 acre up to 1.5 acres in size with a maximum diffuser placement of 10' deep! This unit produces 7.0 CFM of air at 8' deep - while only drawing 3.1 amps of electricity. This system is also very energy efficient!
This system includes:
- 1 7.0 CFM Electric Aerator
- 1 3-way Selector Valve
- 3 Low PSI Rubber Membrane Diffusers with Bases
- Airline sold separately.
We recommend our 3/8" weighted tubing to run your airline out to each of the three diffusers.Learn More
Quality precut right console panel will help make the inside of your JD 8000 series tractor cab look like new. Order this piece if your tractor has the larger cutout for the power outlet and vent. Color: Multi-Brown.
Fits John Deere 8100, 8200, 8300, 8400, 8100T, 8200T, 8300T, 8400T, 8110, 8210, 8310, 8410, 8110T, 8210T, 8310T, 8410T.Learn More
Vegetation is essential for maintaining thriving pond ecosystems. Aquatic vegetation provides oxygen, food, and habitat for wildlife. Their root systems are vital to stabilizing sediment layers. However, it doesn’t take long for these benefits to be counteracted by the overgrowth of problematic and invasive species of pond weeds. Bladderwort, elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, paragrass, and naiads, just to name a few, can all make your pond an eyesore and unusable for recreation. With Sonar Q, you have a fast, effective, and cost-efficient ally.
This pelleted formula is specially designed to be fast-releasing yet long- lasting. And because it is in a pelleted form, you can expect the same results as from a liquid but with better application control with no worry of overspray. In fact, Sonar Q offers better and longer lasting residual treatment than the leading liquids. The unique pellets immediately carry the active ingredient to the base of the plant, where it is most efficient and least likely to be degraded by light.
Sonar Q is especially recommended for ponds with rocky or sandy bottoms. For best results, it is best to apply in the early spring at the first sign of growth. Application rates for Sonar Q pellets vary from 3.2 - 25 pounds per acre for ponds to 4 - 80 pounds per acre for lakes. There are no restrictions on swimming or fishing following treatment. See manufacturer’s label for details.
- 40lb container
- 5% fluridone
- Ready-to-use pelleted formula
- Effective against various aquatic weeds, including elodea, hydrilla, water milfoil, naiads, and paragrass
Cannot be sold to the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington State, VermontLearn More
From the original King Series. This great saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed full quarter horse rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features - Embossed floral pattern with roughout fender and jockey, silver berry edge conchos, nylon lined 2 1/2" stirrup leathers, padded rawhide laced stirrups, neoprene in skirts for better comfort and fit and latigo saddle strings. Tree: Rawhide Covered, Bars: Full Quarter Horse, Horn: 2 1/2" Rawhide Laced, Cantle: 4 1/2" Rawhide Laced, Gullet: 7 1/2, Swell: 13, Rigging: Heavy Duty D, Skirt: 28" x 29, Weight: 27 lbs, Size: 16", Color: Light OilLearn More
- Size - 3'x150'
- Coating - Black Vinyl
- 1" Mesh
- Also Available in Brown (BN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners.
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- 1.050" OD Single Piece Vertical Stay Through Drilled 1.66" Rails
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 1
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 139"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Liquamycin Pfizer Animal Health Pfizer Animal Health Approved for 96 hour milkout. Long-lasting broad-spectrum antibiotic for the treatment of a wide range of diseases caused by susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. For use in beef and dairy cattle and swine. Provides therapeutic blood levels for 3 days. Give 4.5 ml per 100 pounds IM or SQ in the neck.
Typically used for Pneumonia, Shipping Fever, Foot Rot and infections in wounds from Staph and Strep.Learn More
- Heavy angle iron frame.
- Saucer shaped blade carrier w/ a 10 gauge pan and 1/2" x 4" bar.
- Cast wheel hub w/ 1 1/4" fork shaft.
- Slotted top link hole on 3 point hitch.
- 12 gauge deck w/ 7 1/2 " sides.
- Laminated rubber tire.
- 1/2" x 3" blades.
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Recommended Tractor HP: 10-20
- Blade Tip Speed: 138 mph/ 11,777 fpm
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Lift Pins: Category I
- Driveshaft: #4 metric
- Driveline Protection: 1/2" Shear Pin
- Gearbox HP: 55 hp
- Gearbox Ratio: 1:93
- Frame Composition: Heavy Angle Iron
- Blade Carrier Pan: Round, Saucer Shaped