Field General's Arena Renovator is the only fully adjustable Arena Renovator on the market today that does not require tools for adjustment. Through the use of a patented system of adjustable links and pins, it is easily adjustable to fit your specific application. Fifteen high vibration tines and adjustable smoother bar and crumbling basket make this tool you need for preparing your riding arena.
- Category I & II 3-Point Hitch
- 15 High Vibration Tines
- Fully Adjustable with the use of tools
- Adjustable Smoother Ba
- Adjustable Crumbling Basket
Fits 9N, 2N, & 8N (1939-1952)-Gas.
- Note: Welded one piece assembly with flared inlet, requires special inlet clamp, FO-300.
- No OEM number; custom Stanley Design
- 1-3/8" ID Pipe
- 2" Flare
The workhorse of many a skid steer, dirt buckets are one of the most common skid loader attachments. Knowing all the use dirt buckets get, having a strong steel dirt bucket can be very important. CJJ, Inc.'s dirt buckets, come with 5/16" steel skid plates for greater reinforcement.Product Specifications
- Overall Width: 66"
- Inside Width: 64"
- Overall Depth: 36"
- Overall Depth: 39 1/2"
- Overall Height: 22"
This quality cattle show stick features a 54" aluminum shaft.Learn More
Quality three-piece precut headliner for JD 30-40 4WD series (includes front panel, main panel and filter door panel) will help make the inside of your tractor cab look like new. Color: Black (64 HPSI).
Fits John Deere 8430, 8440, 8630, 8640.Learn More
Our 6-Bar Extra Heavy-Duty Bull Gate is designed for feedlots, large herd containment, and heavy confinement situations with the quality, features, and strength you have come to expect from Tarter. This 52"-high gate features vertical “Z” Braces and 2" diameter round high-tensile strength steel tubing with continuous-welded saddle joints. A superior E-Coat finish ensures longer life in the field. Gates come with (2) 3/4" x 12" hinge pins and heavy-duty welded chain latch.Learn More
$4.40Vitamins Plus -In addition to the usual vitamins and electrolytes, GQF -Vitamins Plus contains organic acidifiers, and a supplemental source of live naturally-occurring microorganisms, such as: Lactobacillus, acidophilus and Enterococcus francium. Mildly acidifies drinking water, lowering pH, Supplements gut acid production which is often low in immature birds. When To Use GQF -Vitamins Plus -Chicks -First seven days after hatch then one day per week there after. Also, after moving birds and during extreme weather. Breeders -As a supplemental source of nutrients during extreme weather, when there has been reduced feed intake. All Species -Use for 3 to 5 days as needed. Learn More
High Flow, 12-volt DC Aluminum Gear Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 18 GPM (68 LPM). UL Listed Motor. CSA Certified. Overload Protected Motor. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord, 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model: M-180S-ML
- Voltage & Type: 12-Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor
- Flow Rate: Up To 18 GPM 69 LPM
- Nozzle: Manual
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 1 In.
- Bypass Pressure: 15 psig 1 bar
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle: 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord: 18 ft (5.5m) x 12/2 AWG
- Hose Length: 12 ft
- Hose Diameter: 1 Inch
- Motor Protection: Circuit breaker for long life
- Current Draw: 20 amps
- Suction Pipe: Adjustable to 40 inches
- Suction Lift: 5.5 ft. (1.7 m)
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard CSA Certified Flammable Liquid Dispenser U.L. Listed Motor
- Unique Feature: Improved flowrate and convenient Spin Collar.
- Warranty: 2 Years