Our Tarter Tuff Tank products are recycled from 100% low-density polyethylene materials. Because they are fashioned from top-grade recycled materials, they are the best-priced tanks of their quality on the market. Impact-, heat-, cold- and U.V.- resistant, these tanks can withstand years of outdoor use. These tanks will not discolor over time, but they are paintable. Edges are smooth to provide the greatest safety for humans and animals. Available with bulk head adapter plug.Learn More
Field General's Single Row "C" Tine Cultivator is perfect cultivation tool for the small farm or backyard garden. It features high quality spring steel "C" tines, reversible heat treated points, row width adjustments, attached to a high ground clearance heavy angle iron frame.
- Heavy Duty Angle Frame
- Adjustable Row Widths
- Reversible, Heat Treated Points
- Category I Hitch
- Plow frame made of 1" x 4" steel bar.
- Category I hitch and lift pins.
- Replaceable share and shin.
- Recommended for tractors with 18-50 hp depending on size.
OPTIONAL- Depth control and coulter kits.Learn More
- Also Available in Forest Green (GN), and Wheel White (WE).
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Attractive gate for driveways, pastures, or other non crowding applications.
- Lag bolt post attachment, chain latch.
- Mitered corners
- Unique "D" shaped tubing offers maximum rigidity in a lightweight gate.
- All gates are 5" shorter than stated length.
- Number Of Rails: 6
- Number of Stays: 0
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 67"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 47.5"
Complete windmill assembly, three ground stakes and manualLearn More
- 48" Long Pipe
- 2-1/4" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-214
- Black Finish
- Capacity - 150 Gallon Set
- Weight - 30 Pounds
- Dimensions - 3.5 x 82
Model XR-35 trencher - 48" depth x 8" wide - full rock and frost chain. Price includes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 20-40GPM - Max PSI 4,200Learn More