Model A-165 gear reduction drive with 2-9/16" round shaft. Price incudes universal mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 10-20GPM - Max PSI 3,300Learn More
- Used in arenas for rough stock events
- Constructed of virtually indestructible 8-gauge and 11-gauge materials
- Spring-loaded lever latches and roller guides loaded at the bottom of each chute creating an easy open walkway from chute to chute
- Roller latches allow the gate to open under any condition with maximum functionality providing a safer option
- Strategically placed tie-down bars to allow better control of animals once "tied-in"
- Gate door panels constructed of indestructible "Rumber"
- Each gate is quick and exchangeable
- More filler bars giving more spacing allows better access for hooking cinches and flank straps
- Attachments for sponsor ad billboards
- This is the left hand version
- All chutes come equipped with a platform
- Stairs and handrails sold separately
- Features a durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 114" L x 60" W x 90" H
Regular Price: $529.97
Special Price: $476.97
The New King Kutter Box Blades are the latest in box blade innovation from King Kutter Inc. This box blade features a Cat. I quick hitch design, which will fit virtually every Cat. I, 3-Point tractor on the market today.
The King Kutter box blade’s unique design allows EZ shank settings. You can have the shanks locked in the up position or with an easy pick up & rotate forward motion, the shanks rotates down into working position. Whether moving dirt & gravel to build a roadway or grading a yard for sod or grass seeding, the King Kutter BB-XBX Box Blade is perfect for you.
- 3 Unique Sizes
- All Welded A Frame
- 14” Self Cleaning Moldboard
- Accommodates Cat. I, 3-Point Quick Hitch
- Heat Treated, Rotating, Ripper Shanks With Replaceable Teeth
- Front & Rear High Carbon, Heat Treated, Steel Cutting Edge
- Working Width:54”
- Shanks: 3
- Approx. Weight: 272 Lbs
- Working Width:66”
- Shanks: 3
- Approx. Weight: 304 Lbs
- Working Width:78”
- Shanks: 5
- Approx. Weight: 366 Lbs
$1,294.97NEW AerMaster Pro 2 - 1/4 hp Electric Aerator
Great for ponds up to 1 acre, this system includes the following:
- 1/4 hp Rocking Piston Compressor producing 3.5 CFM of air at up to 50 psi
- 110 CFM Circulating Fan to keep your Compressor cool
- 100' of 3/8" Weighted Airline
- 1 Dual Disc Low PSI Air Station
- 1 Pressure Relief Valve
- 1 Oil Filled Pressure Gauge
- Powder Coated Steel cabinet manufactered in the USA
- Energy Efficient Compressor only draws 2.7 amps at 10 psi (115v)
This is a great system for the money and includes a 2 year warranty. Compare our performance specs and price to others out there and you'll see our AerMaster Pro Series electric aerators deliver! This system works great in almost any pond or lake, even those that are up to 20', 30' or even 40' deep. This is a great electric pond aerator for pond or lake aeration.Learn More
- Protect your investment with our most reliable confinement for cattle, hogs and other large animals
- Able to withstand the demands of corralling large animal herds
- Ideal for all terrains, as well as corrals and pastures
- Special wire crimps withstand even the most severe weather by allowing the fence to expand and contract
- Galvanized wire resists weathering as well as wear and tear
- Red Brand Tradition - Class 1 Galvanized Wire
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Chain connectors around oval end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed. Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Elimiates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals - NOT FOR CROWDING
- J-Legs increase portability & keep panel on top of ground in wet or boggy conditions.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Capacity - 500 Gallon Hoops
- Kit - 1 Hoops (1) - 1 2/8" Pipes