- Common uses: round pens, arenas, paddocks, and temporary stalls.
- Loop legs for increased portability.
- Chain connectors around round end frames maximize tight Priefert "Horse Safe" connections. Chain connectors offer increased versatility and safety by eliminating foot traps.
- Single-piece vertical stay through drilled horizontal rails for extra strength.
- Connects to any other brand of panel with no special connectors or wire needed.
- Eliminates the need for special connectors at 3 or 4 way unions.
- 3 and 4 way connection possible.
- Easier to setup on uneven ground.
- Ideal for confinement of cooperative animals
- NOT FOR HEAVY CROWDING SITUATIONS
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish.Learn More
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
Hardware used to attach armrest and upper back rest on the 550000YE seat. These are Not like original equipment, but function in place of them.Learn More
- Multiple applications around home, shop and farm
- Single-strand wire ideal for bundling and tying
- Great for hanging tools and other household chores
Fits Int'l 660 (C-263 Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 376352R91
- Inlet Length (A): 4-1/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-3/8"
- Shell Length (C): 20"
- Outlet Length (D): 5"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 29"
- Weight in LBS: 8
Fits 706 (C-263 & C-291 Gas/LP), 756 & (C-291 Gas/LP), 856 (C-301 Gas/LP).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM 398511R1
- Inlet Length (A): 4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 10-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 10
Access Extensions and Covers are custom roto-molded using high-density polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors. They feature a stop-bead and backup dam along with a custom Nitrile rubber gasket to ensure a water-tight seal. Secure seals prevent contents from escaping tank and prevent excess rainwater from entering and flooding tank. This protects both your drinking water and your property!
Locking Design All covers and extensions lock onto the tank body and to each other using three bayonet keys. Nylon ties can be used to lock covers through the locking ears without using metal fasteners that can corrode and fail. Locking your tank prevents unauthorized access and accidents. Ace Roto-Mold’s Secure-Seal accessories keep your family, health, property, and investment safe and secure.
Functions Two different sizes of Access Extensions can raise the height of your cover in combinations of 7″ and 16″, up to a maximum burial depth of 36″. Extensions feature a flat round boss on two sides to facilitate fitting installation or pump-mounting. Risers are 8″ in diameter and almost 24″ high from the top of the access cover. Risers provide convenient access for inspectors and the cap can be secured with a nylon tie. Access covers are large enough for easy pump-out and are available in black, white, or green.
Internal Accessories Ace Roto-Mold’s heavy-duty divider panels include three sections and can easily convert a one-compartment tank into a two-compartment tank by being inserted into any rib of the tank. The exclusive tank baffle system slows the flow of wastewater and directs it to the middle of the tank so wastewater can separate from solids. An outlet baffle allows the partially treated liquids to flow out for further treatment. State-specific internal plumbing kits are available to meet local requirements.
- Description - 24″ Access Cover – Black
- Weight - 17 Pounds
- Dimensions - 32.5 x 8