The perfect gate between pastures and entries, our 1-3/4" rounded high-tensile strength tubing with superior continuous-welded saddle joints has the quality that has made Tarter the leader in farm gate products. 50" high with vertical “Z” Braces, this gate features a superior E-Coat finish to ensure longer life in the field. Learn More
- 48" Long Pipe
- 2-1/2" Inside Diameter
- Uses Intlet Clamp CL-212
- Black Finish
How to Use
Use of a Roundup tank sprayer is recommended. A plastic, fiberglass, plastic-lined steel or stainless steel sprayer can be used. Do NOT apply with a galvanized or unlined steel (except stainless steel) sprayer or through any irrigation system. Add 6 fl oz (12 Tbs) to 1 gallon of water. Spray the existing weeds AND the entire surrounding weed-prone area you want to keep free of weeds for up to 4 months. Spray the area until THOROUGHLY WET. When spraying around the base of well-established (at least 6 months old) ornamental plant, shrubs, or trees, shield desirable plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
When to Apply
Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. For fast visible results apply during warm sunny weather (above 60 degrees F). Rain or watering 30 minutes after application will not wash away effectiveness.
Where to Use
Driveways, patios, sidewalks, paths, tree rings, mulched areas, along fence lines, & gravel areas.
Where Not to Use
Do not spray plants or grasses that you like- they will die. Do not use in lawns or for lawn renovation as Roundup Extended Control prevents desirable grasses from growing too. Do not use for vegetable garden preparation or in and around fruits and vegetables. Do not spray around young plants or in an area that will be planted or seeded within 4 months. Note: for use in these areas use Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Ready-To-Use Plus or Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate.
1 quart concentrate makes 5 gallons (covers 1,500 sq.ft.)
16 ounce concentrate covers up to 800 sq ft
What it Controls
Weeds:All weeds and grasses
Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up 4 months! Kills the Root! Guaranteed*!
*Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
18% Glyphosate 0.73% Diquat 0.3% Imazapic
4 yearsLearn More
- Capacity - 68 Gallons
- Weight - 7 Pounds
- Dimensions - 2 x 58
Kills a wide range of climbing and flying wood-infesting insects
- Kills on contact
- Broad spectrum outdoor use: lawn, landscape, foundation, trench, deck and patio, wood piles, and home structures
Traditional wood snow fencing commonly used to prevent snow from drifting where drifting snow can pose a threat to safety. The sturdy construction makes this snow fence a durable and economical alternative to plastic snow fence. Commonly used in farming and other agricultural settings to aid in water collection and retention..
Specifications: 48” x 50 foot rolls constructed of No. 1 aspen or spruce (3/8” x 1 ½” x 48”), woven with 5 double-strands of 13-gauge galvanized wire. Fence is stained with red iron oxide stain.Learn More
- For Refined Petroleum Liquids
- Temperature Rating -30 TO 140 Deg F
- Includes Static Wire
- Cut-, abrasion-, and puncture-resistant PVC/nitrile hoses can be used with any electric or hand-operated fuel pump to safely transfer flammable petroleum liquids.
- Static wire transfers static buildup from the nozzle to the pump ground.
- Nitrile inner tube, external is a blend of Nitrile and PVC materials for protection against cuts, abrasions and snags, and for puncture resistance.
- 8" internal spring guard protects the hose from exceeding its bend radius, to last longer.
- Braided copper static ground wire.
- Threaded fittings.
- Made in the USA.
- Dispense Diesel Fuel, Gasoline, Kerosene, and Petroleum Oils
- Neoprene Exterior
- Designed for Use with all Electric Pumps
- High Quality Nitrile Inner Tube
Specification UL Type Fuel Hose Application All 1" pump outlets Hose Length 12 ft Working Pressure 250 psi Hose Diameter 1" Reinforcement Material Multi-Fiber Braids Applications All Pumps with 1" outlets
Fits Model 620 (1956-1958) & 630 (1958-1959). All fuel, Gasoline & LP Gas-Row crop & Std.
- Note: use this pipe with the following manifolds: A5751R (all s/n's-row crop & std. tractors) (For muffler, see DR-1, DR-2, and DR-3)
- Replaces OEM AA6742R, AR20584R
- Inlet Type (A): 2-Bolt
- Vertical Length (B): 14"
- Horiz. Length (C): 26"
- Outlet O.D. (D): 2-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 6