Thick rubberized self-sinking 3/8" air line to maximize air flow between your aerator and your air diffusers. This product is weighted so that your air line is on the bottom of the pond instead of floating on the top.
- Prevents tangling with fishing line, boat motors, etc.
- For use with all aeration systems
- Meets the demands of busy farms and ranches
- Unmatched strength and durability stands up well to animal pressure and weight
- Available in several styles and weights to match your specific animal-confinement needs
- Sierra Agricultural Fence - Commercial Galvanized Wire
- Extension pipe for mufflers.
- 4" Diameter x 48" L
Spray Pattern Indicator
Lazer is designed for use with pesticides, fertilizers, and many other liquid chemical applications. Lazer indicates position and coverage. Know where you have been and where you are going with Lazer.
- 100 % non-toxic green spray pattern marker
- Available in quarts and gallons
- Easy to use
Directions For Use:
Boom sprayer: use 6 oz. per acre.
Hand gun sprayer: use 18 oz. per acre.
Backpack sprayer: use 1 oz. per gallon.
Fits 403 & 503 Combines (Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM 384345R92, 393540R91
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 19-1/2"
- Outlet Length (D): 11"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 34"
- Weight in LBS: 10
This stainless steel eggbutt snaffle bit has a 5" solid mouth and 2-3/4" rings.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
$32.99For skid steer loaders and other applications where you need to reduce leaks and spills. Learn More
- 20-1/2" Long Extension
- 4-1/8" Inside Diameter
- Comes with Inlet Clamp CL-412
- Black finish
Fits 55 Diesel-HA232-(s/n 46801-60000). 95 Gas-HB317, HD217 or HG217 (s/n 9000 & up). 105 Gas-HA248-(all s/n).
- Horizontal-Round Body-Shell dia. 5-1/2"
- Replaces OEM AH11014H
- Inlet Length (A): 2-1/2"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 3-1/8"
- Shell Length (C): 15"
- Outlet Length (D): 7"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 22-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 7
The sleeves and taps are designed to speed and improve installation and repair of all common sizes of barb, woven and smooth fence wire. DARE SPLICING SLEEVES equal and often exceed the breaking strength of the original wire. They are the only style recommended by most manufacturers of high-tensile systems. DARE TAPS are handy when used to connect hook-up, grounding and jumper wires to the fence line. Trouble-free connections can be made quickly and easily. Special application tools are made of high-carbon tool steel and are provided with gauges to insure strong and dependable splices and connections.Learn More