Connect Trimble 750 FMX & CMX to Raven Monitor for Speed
- 12 Pin Deutsch to 3 Pin Conxall
- 22 Gauge wire
- 4 Ft Length
The Floating De-Icer is encased in a rugged plastic housing for durability and for long life floating on top of the water. This tough performer is designed with a built-in thermostat and automatic shut-off in the event the unit is removed from the tank. This is a 120 volt/1500 watt unit that comes with a 6' cord.Learn More
Fits Int'l 460 & 460 Grove (C-221 Gas & D-236 Diesel). I-504 (D-188 Diesel)-s/n 3104 & up. I-560, 656 & 660 (C-263 Gas & D-282 Diesel). I-606 (C-221 Gas & D-236 Diesel engines).
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 4-1/4"
- Replaces OEM 371039R92
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 1-7/8"
- Shell Length (C): 17"
- Outlet Length (D): 3"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2"
- O/A Length (F): 22-1/2"
- Weight in LBS: 5
The Trailblazer Collection offers a great selection of versatile tack with authentic cowboy flair. This premium English bridle leather 1/2" curb strap has a smooth and refined feel. Non-rust stainless steel hardware.Learn More
Fits Chevrolet Trucks: Yr. 72-74: 50, 60, & 65; 366-V8(Gas). Yr. 72-74: 50, 60, & 65; 427-V8(Gas). [1-1/2 to 2-1/2 ton). Ford Trucks: Yr. 56-74: B500 thru B750, C500 thru C800, F500 thru F900, N500 thru N750.
- Application Note for Engines: 240/300 6 cyl. 302, 330,361& 390 V-8.
- Also: Use alternate muffler 1015 for CL-212 240/300 6 cyl, 289 & 302 V8
- Horizontal-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM
- Inlet Length (A): 2-3/4"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-1/2"
- Shell Length (C): 29"
- Outlet Length (D): 3-1/2"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 2-1/2"
- O/A Length (F): 35"
- Weight in LBS: 12
$59.99For skid steer loaders and other applications where you need to reduce leaks and spills. Learn More
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price: $38.69These hoses are designed for water service in washdown, irrigation, drain&suction and discharge applications and include high pressure spray and water blast systems. Some assemblies are available. Learn More
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is formulated to accelerate the decomposition of leaves, twigs and suspended organics while eliminating pond muck in the cooler spring and autumn months.
- Too Cool For School? Comprised of hardy strains of cool weather beneficial aerobic bacteria and combined with barley for enhanced performance in cooler temperatures, Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is guaranteed to keep your pond balanced, healthy and clear while other pond treatments head south for warmer climates.
- Working Open To Close Using Pond Logic Seasonal Defense in the early spring when opening your pond and the late fall before you close your pond keeps you ahead of the curve on pond management. Seasonal Defense ensures a smoother transition into warmer temperatures where early pond imbalances can cause large pond maintenance headaches.
- The Proof Is In The Packet
Convenient water soluble packets (WSP) make treating your pond a breeze. There’s no need to cut, tear, scoop or pour Pond Logic Seasonal Defense, just throw the packets in your pond and let your water do the rest.
- Fish, Plant & Wildlife Friendly Pond Logic Seasonal Defense is a completely natural product. When used in accordance with label directions Seasonal Defense is completely safe for your fish, plants, pets and pond wildlife.
- When To Use Seasonal Defense: Seasonal Defense should be used in late autumn and early spring. Autumn application should begin when water temperatures fall below 50° Fahrenheit. Spring application should begin at pond startup or just after ice melt and continue until temperatures exceed 50° Fahrenheit.
- How To Use Seasonal Defense: Do not open water soluble packets. Toss water soluble packets directly into your pond. Packets will dissolve when exposed to pond water.
- Up to 1,000 Gallons: 1 Packet
- 1,001 – 2,000 Gallons: 2 Packets
- 2,001 – 3,000 Gallons: 3 Packets
- 3,001 – 4,000 Gallons: 4 Packets
Pond Logic Seasonal Defense Dosage Rates
Fits 815 Combine (V-8 335 Gas engine).
- Vertical-Round Body. Shell dia. 6"
- Replaces OEM 531852R1
- Inlet Length (A): 3"
- Inlet I.D. (B): 2-15/16"
- Shell Length (C): 12"
- Outlet Length (D): 20"
- Outlet O.D. (E): 3"
- O/A Length (F): 30"
- Weight in LBS: 7