- Telescoping Mast
- Spring Loaded Base
- Stainless Steel
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
$1,919.97[description] Learn More
These stainless steel spurs have a 1-1/4" shank, a 1/2" band and a 10 point rowel. Ladies' size.Learn More
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE RAKES are engineered for versatility, for the professional landscaper, farmer, homeowner or contractor. They are great for gravel road grading, lot maintenance, seed bed preparation, pasture renovation, the removal of rocks, roots, or trash, plus much more. These landscape rakes are equipped with 5 forward and 5 reverse settings for maximum flexibility and maneuverability. The unique design features an adjustable stabilizer bar that allows the heat treated spring steel tines to be more or less rigid and a industrial tubing frame with reinforced formed upper frame for added strength.
- Width: 84"
- Number of Tines: 42
- Clipper blade disinfectant and cleaner that is ready to use
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Tuberculocidal
- Effectively kills microorganisms at room temperature with a 3 minute contact time
- Effectively cleans and disinfects hard, non-porus surfaces such as hair cutting and clipping implements
- Effectively inactivates HCV, HBV, and HIV-1 on precleaned surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood or body fluids
Aquifer Low Profile Cistern Tanks strong, durable, quality construction is designed for bulk collection and storage of potable or non-potable water. Tanks can be used in below and above ground applications. Aquifers can be buried up to 28″ deep and can be backfilled empty.
- Description - 1000 Gallon Low Profile Cistern w/Burial Lid
- Weight - 559 Pounds
- Dimensions - 98 x 111 x 36
Regular Price: $1.69
Special Price: $1.35
- Used in fluid plumbing applications requiring 90 degree connection to a FPT fitting and a hose.
- 1/4" Thread; 3/8" Barb
- Made of Durable Polypropylene