Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 8' 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blade with Manual Offset, Angle, and Tilt 8500-RMB-96MMM$1,841.97
The 8500 Series Heavy Duty Rear Blades have the added features that make any heavy duty job easier than ever. Fully adjustable and constructed for strength, the 8500 is an excellent choice for leveling, ditching, landscaping, road maintenance, snow removal and more.
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Adjustments on Angle, Offset and Tilt Functions
- 3 Working Widths
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Reversible Curved Moldboard
- Heavy 4”x 4” x 3/8” Main Tube
- Straddle Type Combination 3-Point Hitch
- Optional End Plates & Skid Shoes
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 7' 6" 377 Series Disc Harrow with 18" Notched Front Disc and 18" Round Rear Discs 377-24-18CF77$1,519.97
The Series 377 is a heavy-duty disc harrow designed for medium to low acreage applications. Suitable for tractors from 30-50 HP. This disc features a tubular frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet commercial enough for the part-timer.
- Heavy duty 3”x3” tubular steel frame
- 1” Square High Carbon Gang Axles
- Sealed Ball Bearings
- Cat I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angle: 2.3, 11.3, 20.9, 27.8 degrees
- 71/2” blade spacing (9” spacing optional)
- Durable cast spacer spools
- Average weight per blade of 45 lbs.
- 18” Diameter Blades
- Available with all Cut Out, Round or Combination Discs
The King Kutter Skid Steer Side Flow bucket, is designed as a light material bucket attachment with dual side discharge. The bucket allows material to be scooped up and moved out through one of two side discharge openings. The operator rotates and lowers the attachment to become a bucket able to scoop material up and then rotates and raises to become a spreader/feeder. The side flow bucket has three orbit motors, one to run the beater bar which helps to prevent material bridging and two to operate the flexible track that sends the material out the right or left side opening. Buckets come in widths of 84".Learn More
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Terminator: Recommended for hard, dry digging conditions and rock, 5 & 6 inch (127 & 152 mm) trench widths are available
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems includes - Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20'.
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73" in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions “NEW” Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New “BalCam” technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Model XR-7 trencher - 24" depth x 4" wide - double anti-back flex chain. Price includes mini-loader mount, hoses and couplers. Hydraulic flow 8-14GPM - Max PSI 3,000Learn More
240 Series Round Back Rotary Cutters are constructed using 11 gauge for the top sheet and 10 gauge on the side skirts for added strength. They come equipped with your choice of a 50 HP shear bolt or slip clutch gearbox. Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ widths with Category I hitches. This is a quality manufactured cutter that can be purchased for an affordable price
- Cat I Hitch
- 11 Gauge Top Deck Thickness
- 10 Gauge Side Skirt Thickness
- 50 HP Gearbox
- Available in 4’, 5’ and 6’
- "Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- On-Off Boom Control
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Dual No-Boom with 260” of Coverage
- Round-up® Ready
- Pump Not Included
- Inline Strainer
A well-conditioned arena enhances performance and decreases the chance of injury. Different equine events often require different ground conditions. The ability to condition the ground so that it is suitable for a variety of events requires the right dirt, the right moisture level, and the right equipment. These three things work together to create the optimal firmness and depth required for peak performance. The opportunity to experiment or adapt to changing conditions or demands is often determined by the versatility of the arena groomer and the expertise of the operator.
Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ eliminates expensive hydraulics and allows operators to break packed ground, pulverize clumps of dirt, and leave consistent footing; often in a single pass. Offset rows of S-tines provide multiple points for ground breaking efficiency and to minimize large clods. Penetration depth can be regulated by changing the tractor’s top link, lift control height, and/or the ArenaMaster’s™ leveling bar adjustment. The leveling bar also aids in the breaking clods, leveling high spots, and filling in holes. The trailing “Clump Buster” further pulverizes dirt clods and packs the sub-surface for consistent footing; it also fluffs the top layer of dirt to ensure a smooth surface, suitable for any practice or competitive arena.
The heavy “Push/Drag” box blade is a unique feature of the ArenaMaster™. For increased tine penetration, leave the blade in the “up” position; for maximum dirt moving, leave the blade in the “down” position or let the blade “float” for a more level, terrain-conforming finish. An additional feature of the Push/Drag when pinned in the “down” position, is that it can be used to push dirt when the tractor is in reverse. This feature comes in handy for back-filling roping boxes or moving dirt into corners or other hard-to-reach places. Available in a 6’ or 8’ width, Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Designed to receive 7/8” pins in the bottom and ¾” pins at the top – Pins NOT included
- Replacement S-tines and tine points are available
- Arena Master features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Perfect for cultivating, aerating, and tilling up soil for gardens, food plots, and other tillage needs
- Category I hookup and Category 0 spacing for sub-compact tractors (Cat. I pins included)
- Not to exceed 25 HP rated tractors
- 45 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- Cast, precision machined bearing housing with ball bearings
- Grease bath lubrication
- Self sharpening heat treated cutting tines
- 3-point rear attach PTO driven with heat treated cutting tines
- Adjustable runners for working depths from 1" to 4"
- Heavy-duty PTO shaft and slip clutch with chain driven drive line
- Dimensions: 48" L x 60" W x 30-1/2" H