Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way Series 9' 11" 670 Offset Disc Harrow Standard Hanger 24" Notched Front/Round Rear Discs with 10" Spacing, 670-S25-1024CF$9,940.97
The Taylor-Way 670 Offset Disc Harrow is the result of proven, field tested engineering to give you precision performance in a variety of applications. This heavy duty Harrow is ideal for light and heavy field tillage, firebreak cutting and many orchard applications. The offset design enables maximum penetration and even tillage of soil.
With over 12 widths to choose from, each available in standard of flex bearing hanger type, the 670 Series can easily be customized to meet your specific application and HP needs. The heavy construction features 1 ½” square gang axles and common gang components of our larger models, making the 670 one of the most durable and dependable Harrows in its class. Outstanding features and popular options from a name you trust… Taylor-Way.
- Telescopic tongue for easy adjustment of side draft
- Front to rear leveling controlled by simple spring adjustment rod
- Frame construction 3”x 5” tube
- Transport cylinders and hoses (less couplings) come standard
- Maintain positive depth control with simple adjusting bar
- Gang angle adjusts from 14 to 26 degrees
- 9.5L x 15” tires mounted on 15”x 8” rims
- Heat treated scrapers
- Ductile cast bearing blocks at wear points on wheel lift axle
- 24” or 26”x ¼” blades, cutout or round available
- 9” or 10” Disc Spacing
- Adjustable Hitch Clevis to match drawbar heights
The "Dump-Bowl" Scraper gives real earth moving ability to small tractors. Move dirt fast, with agility and efficiency from one location to another, without dragging it over grass or sidewalks. Pulled behind a 35-50hp tractor, this unit can dig ponds and ditches, shape playgrounds and golf courses, or level roads and driveways. It's as much at home in metropolitan developments, as well as on the farm. The trunnion style hitch and gooseneck frame provide for up to 90 degree turns, with 30 degrees of oscillation, for exceptional agility on rough terrain. Material can be spread thin or stock piled, with full control of the bowl dump angle and blade height. The "segmented frost bit" style blade increases penetration in hard soil, while maintaining a flat cut. Narrow over-all width allows for working close to buildings or other obstructions. Large tires give flotation in soft soil.
DB-4 DB-5 DB-6 Effective Width 48" (1219mm) 60" (1524mm) 72" (1829mm) Overall Width 54" (1372mm) 66" (1676mm) 78" (1981mm) Maximum Depth 4.0" (101mm) 4.0" (101mm) 4.0" (101mm) Trans. Clearance* 4.5" (114mm) 4.5" (114mm) 4.5" (114mm) Load Capacity 0.9cu.yd (0.69cuM) 1.1cu.yd (0.83cuM) 1.3cu.yd (1.0cuM) Length 123.75" (3143mm) 123.75" (3143mm) 123.75" (3143mm) Height 32.3" (825mm) 32.3" (825mm) 32.3" (825mm) Weight 980lbs (445kg) 1000lbs (454kg) 1065lbs (483kg) Cutting Edge Frost Bit Style Frost Bit Style Frost Bit Style Tires 25-8.5 x 14 26-12x12.00 26-12x12.00 Power Required 25-35hp (18-25kW) 35-50hp (25-37kW) 45-50hp (33-37kW) Hitch Required Cat 1-three point Cat 1-three point Cat 1-three point Hydraulic Required 1 circuit 1 circuit 1 circuit
*Some pictures shown with optional apron for added capacity
By keeping your cattle moving through this adjustable 20 foot Straight Crowding Alley, you'll save time and cut costs. Available in 20-foot complete units, can be set up with adjustable width levers on the right or left side. Tailgate swings outward and locks open. For portable or permanent use. It can be mounted on wood or concrete, or set on solid ground and staked down.
Side Panel Height 60" Adjustable Width 18 - 30" Cut Out Gate 54" Solid Panels 20" Alley Bows 2" Sch. 10 Pipe, 8' High
When Tarter designers set out to make the best and most versatile system on the market, they started with several clear objectives. Make it rugged, make it versatile, make it easy to assemble and use, make it affordable, and make it work every single time. The result? An alley and sweep system like no other on the market.
NOTE: Squeeze Chute NOT Included.
- Every unit is pre-assembled at the factory prior to shipping. Everything fits the way it is supposed to. Nothing is missing. Nothing is broken. That’s why we can guarantee smooth assembly and operation each and every time.
- No tools required, unless sweep gate latch is reversed. Assembly is simple. The complete unit can be set up in 6 different configurations, putting the controls where you want them, in less than an hour
- Each tub has 3 full bows to hold the sweep tub in place – this means no shifting or moving of any tub panels regardless of the load.
- A fully adjustable alleyway on all units allows working animals of any size. These are versatile systems, designed for a wide range of species, sizes, and ages. The alleyway rolls on a smooth but tough roller system. Large alley adjustment handles make adjustment easy in 3" increments from 13" to 31". Interchangeable first bow at chute connection points make for clean and easy connections to either the Cattlemaster or Cattleman Chutes.
- Value pricing offers a heavyduty system at a lightweight price. All sweep and alley systems are 14-gauge or heavier. The 7-bar design on both the open and sheeted unit is heavier and more rigid than any on the market. You simply get more cattle-handling capacity, versatility, and simplicity for a good deal less money. The durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat finish will still be bright and rust-free long after dip-painted models are covered in rust. Expect these heavy-duty, rugged units to be your working partners for a long, long time.
- Both open and sheeted units ship complete on a single pallet that includes all components and easy-touse, picture-based assembly instructions. This means easy shipping to the farm after purchase.
Tarter Rotary Cutters are built to be durable and productive in a variety of applications. These tough cutters can handle grass, stalks, and brush with ease. The laminated, puncture-resistant, adjustable rear wheel easily changes the cutting angle of the deck, provides stability and smooth operation, reduces scalping, and allows for easy mowing height adjustments. Cast iron gearboxes, balanced stump jumpers, and heat-treated forged blades help make this line of cutters a long term performer. All cutters are quickhitch compatible for Category I attachments. This family of tough performers feature our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat gray finish. Available in 5', 6', and 7' with an 11-gauge deck with round back design. Taking the power from the PTO of your tractor, these units work efficiently up to 65 HP on 540 RPM Category I and II tractors.
- 65 HP heavy-duty cast iron 540 RPM gearbox
- 11-gauge deck, 8-gauge sides
- Series 4 shielded PTO shaft with Slip Clutch
- Balanced stump jumper/blade pan with heavy-duty, 3 inch heat-treated forged blades
- Adjustable, laminated, puncture-resistant rear wheel
- Assembles in minutes
- Category I pins included with purchase
- Available in Round Back design only
The industry standard. Operates with hydraulic flows between 10 and 20 GPM (37.9-75.7 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 4-ft. (.61-1.22 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for harder, drier soil, roughly twice the number of teeth
Expanded Double Standard Anti Back Flex: Recommended for loose soils when extra width is required
Whether your area receives just a few flakes or a lot, the King Kutter snow bucket is designed to handle them. This skid steer bucket attachment can take on a variety of snow conditions. The overall height of our snow bucket is 34”. A large light material bucket, like this can also be used year-round to move material such as sawdust, sunflower hulls and other bedding material. Ask about this bucket's optional bolt-on double bevel replacement blade. It's an optional cutting edge that can be flipped around to reveal a new edge, helping you manage wear. Bucket is 84 inches.Learn More
A well-conditioned arena enhances performance and decreases the chance of injury. Different equine events often require different ground conditions. The ability to condition the ground so that it is suitable for a variety of events requires the right dirt, the right moisture level, and the right equipment. These three things work together to create the optimal firmness and depth required for peak performance. The opportunity to experiment or adapt to changing conditions or demands is often determined by the versatility of the arena groomer and the expertise of the operator.
Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ eliminates expensive hydraulics and allows operators to break packed ground, pulverize clumps of dirt, and leave consistent footing; often in a single pass. Offset rows of S-tines provide multiple points for ground breaking efficiency and to minimize large clods. Penetration depth can be regulated by changing the tractor’s top link, lift control height, and/or the ArenaMaster’s™ leveling bar adjustment. The leveling bar also aids in the breaking clods, leveling high spots, and filling in holes. The trailing “Clump Buster” further pulverizes dirt clods and packs the sub-surface for consistent footing; it also fluffs the top layer of dirt to ensure a smooth surface, suitable for any practice or competitive arena.
The heavy “Push/Drag” box blade is a unique feature of the ArenaMaster™. For increased tine penetration, leave the blade in the “up” position; for maximum dirt moving, leave the blade in the “down” position or let the blade “float” for a more level, terrain-conforming finish. An additional feature of the Push/Drag when pinned in the “down” position, is that it can be used to push dirt when the tractor is in reverse. This feature comes in handy for back-filling roping boxes or moving dirt into corners or other hard-to-reach places. Available in a 6’ or 8’ width, Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Designed to receive 7/8” pins in the bottom and ¾” pins at the top – Pins NOT included
- Replacement S-tines and tine points are available
- Arena Master features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
Lowe Manufacturing XR Series Trencher Attachments XR25 - 42" Depth X 6" Width Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex 550$5,979.97
Almost 70 percent more powerful than the X14. Operates with hydraulic flows between 16 and 25 GPM (60.6-94.6 Lpm). The trencher is available in 2- to 5-ft. (.61-1.52 m) digging depths and 6- to 12-in. (15.2-30.5 cm) trench widths.
Rock & Frost Anti Back Flex: Recommended for frost and rocky conditions
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 6' 6" Series 600 Lift Type Offset Disc Harrow with 22" Notched Discs 600-21-22CO-7$2,105.97
The Series 600 is a heavy-duty Disc Harrow designed for primary tillage, fire breaks, weed control, and food plots. Suitable for tractors from 30-60 HP. This disc features a tubular box frame in a weight class rugged enough for the farmer or landscaper, yet economical enough for the part-timer.
- Main Frame Constructed from ¼”x3”x3” Tubing
- Category I Straddle Mount, 3-Point Hitch
- • Quick Hitch Compatible
- Adjustable Gang Angles from 10-28 degrees
- 1” Square Axle Shafts
- Maintenance Free Sealed Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Hangers
- Available with 18”, 20”, or 22” Cut Out Blades