- Ideal for Applying Insecticides & Herbicides
- Chemical Resistant Polyethylene Tank
- 1.8 GPM Shurflo Pump
- 12 Volt Connection Cables
- Adjustable Cone Spray Nozzle
- 18” Handgun with 15ft of Hose
- Round-up® Ready
- 5” Fill Lid with Tether
- 84” Boom Spray Coverage
- Adjustable Pressure with Return to Tank
- Captivity - 250 Gallons
- Weight - 113 Pounds
- Dimensions - 29 x 62 x 42
- lid - 16"
- Fitting - 1 1/2"
CenFlex rail fencing is designed specifically for horse and other large animal containment. Innovative continuous polymer or high-tensile wire technology allows the fence to flex upon impact to reduce injury risk while keeping the animal contained due to its high break strength. This fence rail attaches at end post and slips freely through the line post brackets to allow rail flexibility. CenFlex has the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing without the rotting, warping, splintering, brittleness and paint-flaking associated with wood and rigid PVC or vinyl. Product may be used in two-, three- or four-rail combinations and can be used as a top rail over woven wire horse fence. CenFlex should be installed on 4 in. to 6 in. wood line post and 6 in. in to 8 in. wood termination and corner post. Bracing and concrete is recommended at gates and corners but not on straight runs of line post. Occasional washing may be necessary to refresh fence appearance.
- Polymer-formulated rail flexes upon impact then rebounds to original shape while three 12.5-gauge high-tensile wires embedded in polymer provide each rail up to 4000 lbs. of break resistance
- Matte finish gives the classic rail appearance
- Polymer rail never needs painting
- Classic rail design will add traditional estate appearance to property
- Special formulated polymer with added UV-stabilizers protect rail from harsh sun rays and allows it to withstand temperature ranges from -40 degree F to 200 degree F without breakdown
- Installation made easier with manual and step-by-step dvd provided with purchase
- Specially-designed accessories in matching colors available for best installation
- Customer will need to cut roll to desired lengths
- Available in white, black and brown
- Actual product nominal height 4.875 in.
- Made in U.S.A.
- 20-Year limited warranty
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BrownLearn More
This great trail saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features beautiful hand stamped basket tooling, neoprene in-skirts, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn stirrups, smooth leather seat and silver engraved conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3 1/2”
- CANTLE: 4 1/2”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt D
- SKIRT: 26 1/2” x 26 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 16 1/2"
Convenient step and handrail combination makes it easier clean your windshield. Easy to install with no holes to drill. Matches original equipment color and hardware is included. This model fits the right side on JD 8120 - 8520 series tractors. Note: If your tractor is model year 2003 and older, order PN 3409. If your tractor is model year 2004 or newer, order PN 3410.
Fits John Deere 8120, 8220, 8320, 8420, 8520.
Please Note: IMPORTANT! Interferes with ILS front axles. Not recommended for use in tractors equipped with ILS. Learn More
Field General's Drag Harrows are ideal tool for pasture renovation and maintenance. The drag harrows spread and incorporate manure thatch dead growth, areate soil, increase moisture penetration, and renovate pastures by preparing soil for seeding while stimulating existing growth. Field General's Drag Harrows are a must for the progressive farmer, rancher, horse owner, landscaper, or grounds keeper.
- Tines 1/2" Diameter by 4 1/2" Long
- No Parts to Adjust or Lubricate
- Offset Tines Eliminate Ridges
- Evenly Works the Ground Regardless of the Terrain
- Cold Forged Tines Eliminate Breakage
- Can be Operated at Speeds up to 8 MPH