- Allows a headgate to be mounted at the end of a working alley in place of a squeeze chute.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Fits both Priefert headgate models (HG91 or HG97).
- For maximum stability we recommend driving T-posts outside the rear corners of the headgate stand and chain securely.
- Ideal for permanent corrals or portable systems.
- Premier panels fit and chain between brackets "inside" of headgate stand frame.
- **Priefert recommends driving T-Posts and using the attached chains at the rear outside of each corner to secure headgate and stand from moving forward as cattle work through the alley.**
- For Farm Use & Store Headgate Displays
- Product prices may vary based on color.
- Length: 22.75"
- Width: 32"
- Height: 78"
- Weight: 103 lbs
$101.97Case ASM hi-rate Sensor (Sensor Only - No chute Included) Learn More
NOTE: Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Stall brackets and lumber kits sold separately. This unit features:
- Stall door can be mounted on either side of stall to allow the door to open from right or left hand side
- Available in 10′ or 12′
- 2-1/2″ bar spacing to ensure horse safety
- Convenient small grain opening
- Low maintenance, easily accessible, gossip gate allows air-flow through stall and to give easy access to the horse without entering stall
- Horizontal lumber easily installs and creates a stylish look in any barn
- Features our durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat brown finish
America's top brand providing your horse with the best protection from flies all season long. Durable Rip-Shield material is soft on your horse's face, and the extended nose fits snugly around the muzzle. Mask has darts for the eyes and the material shades and protects them from sun. Safety release under jowl will keep your horse safe while turned out. Sizes: Horse: 800-1100 lbs Small Horse: 500-800 lbs Please note that the fly mask without ears is only available in Horse size.Learn More
A Multi-Species Electrolyte Supplement
- Dextrose for energy
- For use in times of stress
Safe and effective for multiple species:
- Calves & Cattle
- Foals & Horses
- Lambs & Sheep
- Goat Kids & Mature Goats
- Young & Adult Cria (llama or alpaca)
- Elk Calves
- Baby & Adult Pigs
- Kittens & Cats
- Puppies & Dogs
Sonar AS is a selective systemic aquatic herbicide to control the growth of aquatic vegetation in lakes, reservoirs, fresh water ponds, and drainage canals.
Sonar AS is a 41.7% Fluridone product which inhibits the formation of carotene, degrading the chlorophyll necessary for photosynthesis and plant energy production.
- For best results, apply prior to initial growth or at beginning of active growth.
- Effectiveness reduced in rapidly moving water or conditions which dilute the concentration of Sonar AS. Contact must be maintained for 45 days for effective treatment. Symptoms of affected plants include white and pink foliage growth.
- For a complete list of plants controlled by Sonar AS, see label.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- Permits may be required prior to use of this product, consult with local water authorities.
- Harmful if absorbed through skin, inhaled, or swallowed.
- Not for use in drinking, fishing, swimming, or water for livestock or pet consumption.
- Not for use in hydroponic farming, or in water for irrigating nursery or greenhouse plants.
- Do not use any type of irrigation system for application.
Also available in pint and quart size.
We are unable to ship this item outside of the US.Learn More
Taylor Pittsburgh Taylor Way 32' Series 590 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow, Standard Hanger, 22" Notched Discs with 9" Spacing, 590-S90-9922CO$37,985.97
The Taylor-Way flex wing design delivers excellent cutting and superior leveling ability resulting in a “Taylor Made” finish. When it comes to quality craftsmanship at a price you can afford there is no better choice than the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 Flex Wing Tandem Disc Harrow. Trust the Taylor-Way Series 580/590 to make your job easy, providing excellent reliability in an implement made to last.Specifications
- Cutting Width Range: 17 5” to 25’ 590: 32’
- Average Weight Per Blade: 134 lbs.
- Transport Width: 12’ 9”
- Disc Spacing: 8”, 9”, or Combination
- Blade Diameter: 22
- Blade Thickness: 6 Gauge
- Transport Cylinder/Hoses: 4”x 8”
- Wing Cylinders: 4”x 24”
- Tongue Jack: 5000 lbs. Standard
- Spring or Rigid Bearing Connectors
- 2 – 4”x 8” Transport Cylinders
- 3”x 5” Tubular Frame
- 2—4”x 24” Wing Cylinders
- Disc Scrapers
- Sealed Self Aligning Regreaseable Ball Bearings
- 22” Cut-Out or Round Disc’s
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Single/Double Reversible Drawbar Clevis
- 8” or 9” Disc Spacing
- 1 1/8” Square Axle
- 11L x 15” 8 Ply Tires mounted on 15”x 10” rims Learn More
Want to provide exceptional aeration to your pond without adding an industrial looking system to your property? Enhance your landscape with this charming and functional Windmill Aeration System from Outdoor Water Systems. Fan blade constructed of metal.
Aeration is critical to the health of your pond, providing essential oxygen to fish, reducing pond muck and odor, and decreasing mosquito breeding. This unit provides 3.0 to 4.5 CFM air output at 30 psi with a single diaphragm, pumping life giving oxygen to ponds up to 30 feet deep!
The 16 ft. tower height produces more wind due to the higher elevation than shorter windmills. Featuring BalCam II technology that significantly increases air production.
Made in the USA, this windmill is backed with a 5 year warranty on the compressor, bearings and cams - the longest in the industry!
Windmill Aerator Features:
- Cedar colored wood for a stunning appearance.
- 73" blade diameter - the largest on the market!
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly produce improved air flow
- Pressure treated wood construction
- No electricity required
- Each unit aerates ponds up to 3 acres, can combine multiple units
- Windmill can be placed up to 1000 feet from pond
- Fan still turns at low wind speeds due (3-5 MPH) to high torque windmill head
- Pumps up to 4.5 CFM of air
- Stainless steel bearing components with BalCam II technology
- Self-governing head provides automatic overspeed protection in high winds
- Assembly is fast and easy
- 16ft Wood 4-leg tower
- Windmill Aeration system
- Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve
- 100' of 1/2" poly tubing to handle the increased air output
- Extra Heavy Grey Vinyl
- Tie String Attachment
- 2-Piece Poly-Foam Cushion
- Weight - 1.4 Lbs
Dimensions: 20" x 18" x 1.5"Learn More