ENJOY FREE EGGS FOR LIFE!
Just one of the great reasons for having chickens!
Productive chickens need a comfortable, safe place to roost. Find out why this custom, quality-constructed coop is the best invesment you can make for the care and protection of your hens.
- Experienced, handcrafted-construction Quality materials throughout, including pressure-treated, wood runners, treated floor and radiant heat barrier on the roof.
- Sits off the ground
- Comes in panels for easy transport
- Builty by Amish-trained craftsmen
- One year worksmanship warranty
Specifications Dimensions 74"w x 60"d x 74" h Nesting Boxes Five boxes with exterior access Windows Two windows that open and close with screens for extra ventilation Floor Treated Runners Sits off the ground Vent (2) One on each end Houses 10-15 chickens Roof Has a Radiant Heat Barrier
Includes: (2) Roosts, (2) Vents - One on each end, (5) Nesting boxes, (2) Screened windows - for ventilationLearn More
This chicken coop from Snap Lock clips together in seconds for easy set-up. The plastic floor is very easy to keep clean. The side access roosting box makes egg collection easier than ever. The plastic body is weather resistant and very durable. This coop can easily house 12 to 15 average size birds.
- Long lasting with no repainting
- Impervious to rotting
- Easily cleaned by pressure washing
- Water and impact resistant
- Ultraviolet and chemical resistant
- Lightweight for multiple locations
- No tools required for assembly
- Removable litter tray
- Easy access for egg collection
- Predator resistant with lockable access points
- Dual wall construction provides insulation and strength
Dimensions: 64" x 39" x 42"
Heavier, more dependable return-chain guides. Specially-engineered and field proven to eliminate mechanical headaches common with return guides on other brand elevators - prevents sagging, catching, twisting and stretching - increases chain life.Conveyor-chain track has exclusive double-formed-bend design for extra rigidity. Prevents the sagging and bending common with other single-formed-bend tracks. Heavier, angle-iron connecting joints (1-1/4"x1-1/4") and hardened bolts prevent stretching - joints are quicker and easier to connect. Strongest structural design available. Bales should be "pulled toward" electric-motor drive end. However, if elevator is mounted on a transport, drive end must remain on the ground and "push bales".
*This unit does not come with the electric motor or pulley.Learn More
KING KUTTER'S ATV KULTI-PACKER is great for getting seeds into the soil, whether it is in your yard, pasture or food plot. It is easily flipped from tires to packer. It can be pulled by an ATV or sub-compact tractor.
- Width: 48"'
- Number of Packer Wheels: 21
KING KUTTERS PROFESSIONAL ANGLE FRAME DISCS are constructed with heavy rigid angle iron. It connects easily to any three-point hitch with category one specifications. The disc gang axles are made of 1" square steel rods mounted on double thrust ring gray-iron bearings. All disc harrows have angle adjustments of 10 or 15 degrees. The 5 1/2' discs have two adjustments and the 6 1/2' has three.
- Width: 5.5'
- Number of Blades: 16
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustment Settings: 2
KING KUTTER'S FLIP OVER DISC is designed for the toughest applications. It features a full 3" square tube frame that can be weighted, the disc has 1" square axles, 16" notched blades and maintenance free sealed bearings. A full 4-foot cutting width with 20 degrees cutting angle and an adjustable height tongue for various sizes of 4-wheelers or small tractors. It also has a rear receiver hitch (ball hitch not included) so you can pull an ATV Seeder/Spreader or Drag Harrow for maximum efficiency.
- Width: 48"
- Hitch Category: Pull Type
- Hitch Ball Diameter: 1-7/8"
- Number of Blades: 8
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 MM
The 4500 Series Landscape Rake is designed to produce a flat, even grade while removing large debris. Perfect for grading soil beds, livestock arenas, gravel driveways, cleaning up construction sites, and pasture renovation. It features 15” height with 5/16”x 1” high carbon spring steel teeth on 2” centers, and 7 forward and 5 reverse angle settings. The Category I hitch is Quick Hitch compatible and complete with standard parking stand. They are recommended for tractors up to 50 HP.Learn More
This 650-lb. capacity Creep Feeder allows for the continuous free flow of feed. The new front and rear wire mesh design prevents small animals from stepping or climbing into the feeder. A feed control band is standard on all units and the sliding lid provides a dual handle for easy loading of food.
- Entryway features an adjustable height bar that can be moved up and down or completely removed so you can choose what size kids can enter the cage. This allows access to feeding without competition from adult animals.
- Sliding lid features dual handle for easy loading
- Can be used with or without cages
- Feed control band regulating the flow of food is standard on all units
- Extra back bracing provides additional support, making this creep feeder the strongest on the market
- This product features our superior E-Coat protection, the only E-Coated creep on the market.
KING KUTTER'S FIELD CULTIVATOR performs a multitude of in field tasks including seedbed preparation, soil aeration, weed abatement, and uniform incorporation of chemicals and fertilizers in the soil. It has high vibration, Danish S-Tines with reversible points.
- Hitch Category: Cat 1
- Number of Tines: 13
- 60 gallon corrosion resistant poly tank
- 12V Diaphragm high Flo pump, 3.8 GPM;45 PSI
- Boomless Nozzles; 30' spray coverage
- Pressure Gauge- Adjustable pressure from 0-45 PSI
- Deluxe pistol grip handgun with adjustable nozzle
- Ready for Round up