Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $13.99
Tordon® RTU is a selective herbicide that effectively kills cut stumps. Ready-To-Use ("RTU") formula. No mixing or measuring required, just pour Tordon RTU into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and start applying.
- Ready to Use
- Controls more than 20 woody species (see below).
- Moves to root system to stop resprouting.
- Blue dye to easily spot treated stumps.
- No-freeze formulation.
- For use year-round.
Woody plants controlled: ailanthus, alder, aspen, birch, cedar, cherry, dogwood, elm, firs, green ash, gum, hawthorn, hickory, hornbeam, maples, oaks, pecan, persimmon, serviceberry, sourwood and sweetbay.
- Follow all label instructions, guidelines, and warnings.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- For use in non-crop areas.
- Maximum application rates: Forest site and woody plants - 4 gallons per acre per application no more than once per year. Annual and perennial weeds - 2 gallons per acre per application, no more than 2 times per year.
- Do Not apply: on commercial or residential lawns, near ornamental shrubs and trees.
- Do not rotate crops on treated land unless registed for use with picloram until soil is tested and shown to be picloram free.
- Do Not contaminate water intended for domestic purposes or irrigation.
- Do not apply in a method resulting in contact with persons directly or indirectly.
- See label for spray drift management and other restrictions.
- Picloram: (4-amino-3,5,6-trichloropicolinic acid), triisopropanolamine salt (5.4%)
- 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, trrsopropanolamine salt (20.9%)
- Ethylene glycol, Isopropanol, Triisopropanolamine, and Proprietary surfactant (73.7%)
Not for sale, use or distribution New York and CaliforniaLearn More
- Works on contact and through ingestion.
- Sevin is non-systemic, which means it does not penetrate plant tissue.
- Stays on the outside.
- After controlling the targeted pest, Sevin is easily broken down in the environment.
- Sevin is one of the most effective and recommended insecticides to use for control of damaging Japanese beetles
- Sevin is also very effective in the control of ticks that transmit Lyme disease.
- Sevin can be used throughout the growing season, right up to harvest.
Gordon’s® Stump Killer makes it easy!
Stump Killer Ready‐to‐Use
- Kills stumps and existing sprouts down to the roots
- Ready‐to‐use formulation – Apply directly on stump
- Convenient squirt bottle
- Prevents re‐growth
This product is not registered in Arkansas.Learn More
Ideal for lawn and garden trailers and spot spraying!
- Durable Metal Wand
- Teflon & EPDM Seal
- Light Weight
- Filter Within Handle
- Adjustable Spray Tip - Straight Stream, Medium Stream, and Fine Mist
- Locking Grip
- 3/8 Hose Barb Inlet
FEATURES: 3/4" Replacement 10 Micron Particulate Filter Canister - 18 GPM Particulate Filters are suited to handle contamination problems caused by dirt silt and corrosion. They may be used with alcohol and alcohol fuel blends Pre-filtering keeps your fuel cleaner and helps your engines operate more efficiently.Learn More
Performs superbly from any wood post or tree - as a corner - for straight line fencing. Consists of 3/8” diameter hi-carbon steel bracket, 1752 insulator and self-locking nut. Wire clip may be required when used for straight line fencing. All metal parts zinc plated. 10 per bag.Learn More
Accu-Pour measuring pitchers feature durable construction made from a food grade polypropylene that has a steep resistance to a variety of chemicals. Our elevated graduations in both US fl. oz and metric help confirm precise measuring and have been debossed black to be more easily read. Our unique handle gives user comfort, even with a gloved hand. This open handle also grants pitchers to be shipped and stored in much less space.
These pitchers have excellent pouring control. They provide entire control from a fine trickle to a fast pour.
128 oz.Learn More